Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. HEY [Light Up Midorea]
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
Freshie wrote:
Yeah.
Then again been thinking about never really dating anyone at all.
Yay asexualness kinda.

There is nothing wrong with being an asexual person. I've never had a problem with being one. Though, I suppose that's hardly a comforting thing, if it's coming from me.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
monk115

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm Reply with quote        
AWWW yay for you.
Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
I had my first relationship at 18 too. ^^;;
Only had 1 1/2 relationships in my life. I really don't mind. I'm not picky but I seem to wait for someone who seems interested in me. [And not just in sex D:<]
1 1/2 meaning one real life and one online. But both where started online anyway.

Tsemara;
Yeah. For me its just, I don't want to deal with heart breaks and other problems that come with relationships. And with more people in my life, the complicated it gets, really.

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Yup, yup.

I was teh happeh camper! ^^

Misa:"I can't imagine a world without Light!"
L: "Yes, that would be dark."

"Ramoraparu did you steal my kills? I BELIEVE YOU DID!"
~Nobunaga (Travis - 4playerpodcast)
Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
I had a half relationship, once. Well, it wasn't really a relationship at all. We just pretended it was, for about a month.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, that reminds me of something that just happened.

This girl in our group of friends just suddenly said, "I'm your gf" to another friend...

And when the girl didn't get messages back for a while, her friend came in and EXPLODED on our group!

We were frightened... and now the guy who started this mess, apologised to us... which I'm happeh for.

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
I never dated in high school or anything. Couldn't. I mean I had crushes but nothing ever happened with them so I just kept up with my studies and got good grades. >w<

Syd-Cymbaline

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
That's pretty much what happened to me, until I noticed that my crush liked me back...

that was in... April or May... I am a total loser when it comes to remembering dates and crap... XP

Freshie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:19 pm Reply with quote        
My first [real life] boyfriend I met online a bunch of years ago. We were just occasionally chatting online friends. But I always thought he liked me though, but my head was in the clouds with other guys. Finally two years ago, since nothing else was working, and was used to being rejected, I'd thought I'd ask him, and hoping for a "no." I got a "yes." So later on we decided to date online, met a handful of months later and I moved in last year but now I'm at my mothers house and we're just friends now. <<;;
Great relationship, but there was a few issues and knowing me I fucked up a few things and I feel bad. ;-;

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86