Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. HEY [Light Up Midorea]
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
I see a lot of oldbies posting but not many newbies, and that just ain't gonna fly. >>; We've gotta make new friends, right? RIGHT?!

I thought so.

Okay, and I want those commons recolors. (And new shoes.)

So I'm making a chatting thread. I'll hold contests and fun stuff after this weekend ends (far too much homework) so chat away until then! I'll reward the most active chatters with stuff, how about that? I may even hold a raffle of my own. :3

Oh, and take this chance to talk to me personally about any questions or concerns you have with Midorea in general, and the recoloring project specifically. If I miss your post, just politely remind me to read it. (With a link to it, of course.)

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
Light Up Midorea

Let's extend our reach of activity beyond the event forum! I'm running a contest that will reward a random user whenever I see the entire site lit up in activity in the main forum. How it works:

I'll check the main forum at random points in the day. Any time I see it completely lit up (meaning all of the forums have this image instead of this image) I'll give something special to one random user online at the moment that I check. This may be something from their quest, one of my personal favorite items, a random old rare, anything! This decision will be mine alone though, and I won't take requests!

There are ruels though:
-I will not tolerate any spam at all. If it see it, I will delete the post(s) in question and that round of Light Up Midorea will become immediately null and void.
-On top of the above listed rule, anyone who spams will be disqualified from the next round.
-There must be at least two new threads (or two new thread replies) for it to count.

-The following don't count toward Light Up Midorea because I feel that it would promore spam:
--The Laboratory and Fun n' Games Theme Park
--All of the forums under "Site" (News & Announcements, Information Kiosk, City Enterance, Feedback & Suggestions)
--Subforums
However, feel free to continue posting in subforums. Smile

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
HEY, GUESS WHAT?

I'M POSTING HERE!

YAY FOR ME!

Venri

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
Well I'm too shy to start chatting in a thread that's already a million pages long so this ideal for me, hopefully people will come and chat o.o

Hi in advance *waves*
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Not meaning to take anything away from this thread, but mine's not too bad. Hasn't reached double digits yet at least.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm Reply with quote        
It reached 6 more pages when I went to sleep last night lol.

Pandello

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:13 pm Reply with quote        
-slinkies in-
oDo;
Harrow o3o <3
Yeah, I've been kinda too shy too. Not meaning to, mostly cause I dunno anyone and I have to leave for class in fifteen minutes D8;
But Chu got me oPo There was some sort of magnetic force that willed me to click the post title "Hey" D8 Like it KNEW me.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
Lol that's a great power indeed.

And yeah, I just don't like to slip into the thread once the convo's already started, I'm like that on all the sites I go to, I'm usually just hanging around the market place on such things.
Pandello

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, indeed it is P=
Ah yes, I concur to that. Unless, of course, it was my thread-- then I always just felt bad for leaving everyone alone when I finally came back to it XD;
My lurking corner was always the art markets though, and occasionally the freebie sections X3

So how long have you been a member here, Venri? P=

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, guys, don't be shy. D: The thing about chatting threads is that there's just a stream of conversations all bunched together; there's really no "jumping in" because there's no beginning or end, and consequently, there's no middle.

... I'm still kinda philosophical from my Beloved analysis. >>;

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
*Jumps on his Robot Unicorns back*

Let's make some dreams, Chu! <3

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I don't feel bad about jumping into conversations, but I have a hard time with roleplays. If I'm in an RP, I've been there since the beginning.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
No, Branny. D: I'm gonna throw up if you jostle me too much.

@Key: I've never really participated in roleplays before, so I couldn't say. I'd probably be self conscious about making a cliche enterance though.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
It's more because there's an established story by that time and I would hate to muck up whatever chemistry the existing characters have.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
*Jostles* Happy

What a fun word, Jostle!!

*Floors you into some crystals* LIVE IN HARMONY HARMONY OOOH!