Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 55, 56, 57  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Welcome to the Gignesthai Celebration! [Ended]
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorea's second anniversary event! I'd just like to say thank you to all of the members. Without you guys Mido would be nothing. This event is for all of you, as a thanks for being apart of our site and helping to make it what it is!
We hope you enjoy this event, and the many things that we'll be releasing this week!

Fall has once again returned to the land of Midorea, and with it brings the annual Gignesthai Celebration. The Gignesthai Celebration is held in the city of Gangshek Geatuciutat and last for 10 days. It consists of many feasts and games, and is held in honor of the deities, giving thanks unto them for the bountiful Harvest they have bestowed upon us year after year.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Posting Incentives
This time around we'll be doing something a bit different than normal. To try and increase activity within the forums, we'll be having posting incentives. For every certain amount of posts made by the users we'll release something new!(usually within a week of reaching the goal)

SPAMMING WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. We WILL delete spam whenever we see it, which will only hurt our goal. So please make sure not to spam!

The deadline for the posting goals has passed. We reached 3 of the 5 goals, thanks for all your hard work everyone!

Next Goals
#1: Recolors of the basic commons set. [2,500 new posts] COMPLETE!
#2: Recolors of the first Anniversary commons set. [2,500 new posts] COMPLETE!
#3: Recolors of the Elegant commons set. [5,000 new posts] COMPLETE!
#4: 5 new pairs of Shoes, recolors and all! [7,500 new posts]
#5: Half price relics for a day [10,000 new posts]

*Do note that even if we don't reach our posting goals, the recolors and shoes will come out eventually. However, it will be quite a few months until then.
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Currency
For the second anniversary event, we'll be having an event currency: Lotus Feathers. You can use them to purchase raffle tickets and items from the Event store.
*do note that you currently cannot see how many feathers you have. We are working very hard to fix this though!

Go to the event store.

Event Items

"Thankyou Pants"

Thankyou pants can be bought from the event store for 300 Lotus Feathers.

"Lotus Feather Sets"

The Lotus Feathers sets can be purchased from the event store for 300 Lotus Feathers each.

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
reserved
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
reserved
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
Aaaand we're open! Some things are still being set up, but we should be going 100% by tomorrow! Hope you guys enjoy the event.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'M WORKIN' CAT!!

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Well I'm glad somebody here is working!! O:<
cause I sure aint, kekeke

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Gladde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! Event time Happy

I shall have fun being chatty.

And such a collection of incentives for posting too O.O I shall try and do my part!

*Grabby hands for pants*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
I know! :O I love pretty new items. Pretty new old items are great too! Must post much for this event!

Thanks Cat and Chu~ I'm so excited. ^^

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Sweeeeeeeeeeet. This is so cool... Thanks for the fun post incentives! I mean, I would post anyway, but seeing that lotus feather logo just makes it a little sweeter... and those pants are the schiz. I look forward to more festivities!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
the event seems awesome so far! I cant wait to get posting and earn feathers (im on a DSi so its hard). I want to win a contest. I never win anything lol 0-o

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:07 pm Reply with quote        
Those pants....

...I need those pants.

It all looks wonderful. Je l'aime.

Therefore I am afraid you will all be subject to my ramblings even more often. Not actually that hard. I talk too much anyway.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
Those are some nice pants, mhmm..

Do we have a lotus counter yet..? xD
I can't remember how many I have now..

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ramblings? Did you say ramblings?! I can ramble! Shall we ramble together and earn monies? I shall, that is fo sho. unless I fall asleep x-x I am definitely about to zonk out.