Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Prize Per Page Plaza (PPPP)
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:16 pm Reply with quote        

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quote        

All you have to do to participate in the PPP contest is post in this thread! The more you post the better your chances of wining!

There are some rules however.
First follow Midorea's rules at all times, this should be a given.
Second do not lurk the thread and try to steal the prize posts, people who are not actually chatting in the thread but winning multiple prizes will be disqualified. This will be left to my judgement.

LOL UR FACE

-The fifth poster on every fifth page will receive a common of their choice
-The second poster on every 25th page will receive 100 lotus feathers and 5,000 silver
-The tenth poster on every 100th page will receive 10 gold and 10,000 silver

More to be added at my discretion.

LOL UR FACE

For people who have posted a significant amount in this thread I will be making them little badges to identify them as Very Important Chatters. The Badges will contain some Midorea related information about them and a head shot of their avatar drawn by me.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
reserved
LOL UR FACE

reserved
LOL UR FACE

reserved

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:53 pm Reply with quote        
I'm going to be posting on a lot of fifth pages, I can already tell. xD Commonnsssss I love you~

I'ma get me one of them badges. Neutral

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Gladde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
*drools over page prizes*

You are all taking me further and further from my hw!

Stop it! *flees*

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
No Gladde, stay with us! We can rebel against the (school) system together! -tackles-

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
ninjamaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
Ahahahahahaha.... homework. I remember when I still thought that I would have any chance of getting homework done tonight... damn crazy amazing wonderful Midorian festivals! I curse you! (But at the same time, I love you so very dearly...)
Gladde

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:58 pm Reply with quote        
*flails after being tackled* I-I guess I can rebel for a couple more hours.

Go, Silent Rebels!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Grats on first post ace! That should count count for something but I didn't really think about it.

AW NOSTALGIA! We used to fight like mad over firsts posts in like every thread when mido was new. Even people's welcome posts. xD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Woo!

I'm probably going to play the 'I came home sick, and only just woke up and gosh I'm so sorry' card. ._.;;

-rebel hipthrust-

Edit: I still always try for the first post. >.> Ace is competitive~ Which... LUF probably still remembers from this thread last year. xD

ninjamaos

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:02 pm Reply with quote        
*Was standing next to Weaseldale, so got crazy hip-bumped across the room* Gaaah! This is so cute and nostalgic I can hardly stand it Shocked Also I should never drink coffee again. EVER
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58  Next