Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Gignesthai Celebration 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Design a Deity Item Contest!
killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
you think so? =O *still needs to get them scanned*

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
Well, good luck anyways! XD

killerkitty

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
Here are my entries!

Username: killerkitty
Entry(link): x
Comments: I can't believe everyone forgot to add the starfish! Come on, they can't wear leaves like their brethren the Earth deities! They'd get all wet and soggy and drop off! If you consider that a bad thing D: The colour scheme is blue-gray tails and lighter blue-gray skin. The tail on the right is a more realistic-looking-ish tail. I couldn't decide which one to put, so I put both. They have big fish-like eyes.
The water deities live in the rivers and lakes of the Garden. They wear pearls and jewellery. They are very self-conscious and easily take offence. They have major mood-swings.
Items: Pearls (shoulder, wrist, waist, hats/head items), base (either one), funny ears, starfish, fish eyes, ghost fish skeleton (I got bored and doodled it xD)
Does it have a name?: True form of the Water Deities

Comments: This is the transformation from human to lower deity.
The colour is just white instead of blue-white
Items: Chest thing (don't know what to call it), shendyt, feathers, feather things on head (optional. I just felt like adding them).
Does it have a name?: Birth of the Lower Deity

Comments: The fallen deities, angry at the deities, decided to create revenge by cursing humans. The curses are: Ignorance, hatred, and the inability to move forward/learn.
Yeah, I got inspired by this git at school xD
Does it have a name?: Curse of the Fallen Deities

Entry(link): y
Comments: Yeah it looks more brown than grey. I can't believe I don't have a proper grey colour.
The Fallen Deities ride their steeds, dragonlike monsters, when going to war or travelling long distances. These beasts were created by the ashes of death. They copy the appearance of their masters.
Does it have a name?: Steed of the Fallen Deities

Entry(link): z,=D
Comments: The first picture is to get an idea of the colours, and the second one to see the runes in more detail.
The Sash of Wisdom is a sash given by the deities to those worthy of their wisdom. It is said that such sash is stuck in the branches of the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden.
Does it have a name?: Sash of Wisdom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
My entries:

Username: D.Morrissey
Entry(link): http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t241/emo_farm_guild/MistIce_ClericalRobes.png
Comments: So when I read the stuff for the mist and ice deities this is kind of what I thought of. Though in my head the eyes were covered and there were belts with the shoulder piece. I was thinking the robes could look like ice or mist like have a see-through kind of look or the glistening look of ice. Since the description for these guys were them being like clerics but could quickly change to warriors, I added the shoulder piece. When I added that in my mind I was thinking how they could quickly un-zip the robes and throw them over there shoulder and the robes would just look like a cape. I mean warriors with capes are awesome.
Does it have a name? Lower Deity Clerical Robes (I'm not much of a namer)

Entry(link): http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t241/emo_farm_guild/Metal_TattooAndEyes.png
Comments: So the focus for this design is the square/rectangular tattoos for the metal deity. When I think of metal I think of the more square shapes instead of irregular shapes. That, and the eyes. Since metal deities are cursed (along with energy and poison deities) the eyes have been affected by the curse.
Does it have a name? Um... ...

Entry(link): http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t241/emo_farm_guild/IceWeapon.png
Comments: Mm, the original idea was more towards the fire deity direction, but I think that it could be changed for any other deities.
Does it have a name? Nopers.

Username: D.Morrisey
Entry(link): http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t241/emo_farm_guild/Wind_RobesofDoom.png
Comments: Well, originally this was for the wind deity, but it doesn't really have the style that was listed so it doesn't really work. I did like the design so I still posted it.
Does it have a name? The file is called Robes of Doom, but I doubt that is appropriate for the deity. So no, there really isn't a name.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
    All of these wings are amazing. I really like Neomattlac's first wings. The second entry.

/nod

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 am Reply with quote        
ahh! D: i wish i could of had time to enter this one ;3; i like designing contests... wahh... i hope there is one in the halloween event!

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:22 am Reply with quote        
And all the new entries have been added! Good job guys! ^^

Though, now it'll be even more confusing to choose the winners... Duh
Just kidding though, I love seeing all the designs you can come up with ^^

*pesters ecco until she enters something* Jab

Squid

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:33 am Reply with quote        
    Yeah, I don't envy the judges their job.

Although, to make things easier, we can just go ahead and remove all other entries and have only mine to vote on

;D

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 am Reply with quote        
    It'd be easier, but I'm not sure it's fair XD

On the good side, it means we'll have pretty new items Wink

sychobunny

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:55 am Reply with quote        
    If I had time, I was going to try to enter, but I've been trying to get feathers and still have a job.
    But if did enter, I was going to say in the comments section to just make Squid's entry. It was pretty amazing and I kind of want it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:20 am Reply with quote        
    *sulks* i wanna enter, but i dont have time. i have social obligations ;3; and need to shower. lol. and after that... i am once more internetless XD

DAMN MOVING HOUSE

*cries face-down on the floor*

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
    aww -pats ecco- there'll be plenty of other chances to enterr events :3

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:24 am Reply with quote        
    I wonder how the judging is going! xD If it's started yet even. Since it IS only the first day since the contest deadline. Also, please add to my entry that it is for Lower Deitys as.. well it's a wintry set!

Also, looking to trade gold for MANY things!
    Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7770
    Art Sales Thread: http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?p=321656#321656
    ecco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:44 am Reply with quote        
    *looks up from puddle of tears*

ooh... well... i almost have enough to get one of the lotus sets... so i should only have to buy 3 from other users ^^ yey Bouncy Heart

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:24 am Reply with quote        
    So, the contest is now over!
    Which means we need to go pick a winner... Duh So hard...

Feel free to stick around and chat while waiting XD

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next