Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
crazykat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
basically every human is born with an animal trait like a tiger they look human but they can turn into that animal and use a fighting style like the said animal. sense every one is human but some are evil and use the animal side to make all bow to their feet and struck fear in their hearts. well all i need is name and what animal you are and what you look like and age .

mine profile for example
name:Sarai
animal:white tiger
look:she has short white and black hair and dark green eyes. she wears a white shirt that has black stripes and torn up jeans that are black and black boots. she is short .
Fire_wolf1918

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
name: Caterina
animal: wolf
look: she has long black hair with red glowing eyes. she's tall about 5'9 very tan is alot stronger than most people her age has 2 white streaks 1 on each cheek. they go jagged when she gets mad.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Can we have more than one?

are plants acceptable?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:19 pm Reply with quote        
Are we allowed two? well here's one for now.

Name: Krystal *nick named Kiwi* Hourglass
Age: 7 (everyone's always so old...so i made her young!)
Animal: Rabbit snow hare
Looks:
Whiter than white skin which in sunlight looks like it glows, silvery white hair that goes down to her hips, eyes have a white iris outlined in a light silver (looks really odd if im honest), a heart shaped face and typical cute-little-girl features. Tall for her age (looks about 9) she looks strangely naive yet intelligent at the same time. Has a silver cresent moon imprinted in the indent below her neck which glows at night. Dresses in... clothes Happy usually she wears bright colours to avoid looking pallid, or black for the dramatic look, she's seven, she doesn't really think about what she wears.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
here is one of mine I'd use.

name: Bruce
animal: Bat
look: Short dark Hair, fangs, gray-ish looking skin with red eyes. He wears a black cat suit with brown belt and his black wings are folded to look like a cape. He also wears sunglasses during the day.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think this is gonna be start up.

No posts since Wed Oct 06, 2010.

I think this board is dead.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quote        
Hey peoples! Happy Mysterious board starter to the rescue! ^o^

Name: Ikue (EE-KOO-AY)

Animal: Fox

Looks: <a>Anime Fox Girl Pictures, Images and Photos</a>

I think it's a lot simpler just to post a picture, but if you want a description, I'll write one.
TemaPup

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:42 pm Reply with quote        
name: Stephen
animal: Red Panda
look: He's got sandy brown hair with streaks of a rusty color. He's kinda tall and he dresses in reds, browns, and greens.
nc_serran

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:01 am Reply with quote        
Name: Oswald

Animal: Otter

Looks: Stands 5'6" and has a swimmer's athletic build. Has short, thick brown hair and tanned skin. Usually wears white shirts, layered with crisp open polos, khaki pants and sandals.
akitawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:54 pm Reply with quote        
name: Silver
animal: Gray wolf
look: She has light gray hair with blue eyes. She wares a blue shirt a dark gray and white winter jacket and jeans. Her wolf form is white with a gray stripe going down he back and blue eyes.

name: Dalen
animal: Gray
look: He is tall and a bit chubby .He has brown hair with orange eyes. He wares a black shirt with a long brown jacket and jeans. His wolf form is brown with a cream under belly and a black stripe going down his back.

Back story: Silver didn't know about her powers tell she met Dalen and they have been traveling with each-other from Texas to Alaska ( ware Dalen was born )To fined other people with special powers.
akitawolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Shoud we start?
iluvgallade

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Liam
Animal: Dolphin
Description: Liam is tall, with a longneck. He has very tan skin because he live in Florida and is on the beach everyday. His hair is a very dirty blonde and his eyes are seafoam green. His skin is always smooth and perfect. He is always wearing a necklace made of coral and shells that are secret throwing knives. His aim is impecible. When a dolphin he ii a bottle nose dolphin that is a bright blue with green spots that make him look like a leopard dolphin. To add to thid his teeth are much sharper than any normal dolphin's, even when he is in his human form.
superbinka

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Zoe
Animal: Bear
Description: Zoe is tall and muscular, with shaggy long brown hair that she keeps forgetting to brush.
Mock

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:38 am Reply with quote        
Name: Fahid
Animal: Panther.
Description: Fahid is tall and slender, and has short black hair. He has moderately dark skin, contrasted by his disconcertingly bright green eyes. His mouth is small when closed, but he can open it frighteningly wide, revealing his sharp canines. This also means his smile is wide and predatory, but not intentionally so. He dresses semi-formally, wearing a dress shirt and trousers, always in dark colours. His eyes and ears retain their cat-like sensitivity even in his human form.
Fahid is shy, and prefers to stay in the shadows, observing. He hardly ever speaks, and when he does, his voice is so quiet that people usually don't hear him. People often think that he's a sinister character, but he's actually quite sweet when you get to know him.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!