Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:49 am Reply with quote        
Kayse saw Ash tear out of the room and gasped in surprise. "A-Ash! What are you doing?!" She followed her, the untied edges of her robe flapping open behind her like wings.

She grumbled in pain as her bare feet crunched over the fallen twigs and leaves on the bridge.

When she got to the kitchen, Ash seemed to be hyperventilating, Logan hovering over her uncertainly. "Oh, shit," she gasped.

She knelt down beside Ash and, not even thinking about it, pulled Ash's shirt off, making sure nothing was constricting her breathing. "Come on, Ash, breathe..." she urged, wishing, insanely, perhaps, that she was asthmatic as well; at least then she would have had an inhaler on her.

(So hey, guys. I know it's been almost a year since anyone posted here. Inamorata disappeared and Branny is rarely on. But I wanted to post because honestly, I missed this roleplay. Sure, our characters had fights and people left but it was really fun and...well, you know, I came up with the idea. It's my baby Happy)
monk115

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:16 pm Reply with quote        
Logan just sat down and proceeded to have a panic attack. Curling into the fetal position he thoughtOh my god not another one. He really hated getting these.

(Sorry that I haven't been on in ages. Sorry that I also started like a bagillion of the fights.)
ravebloodnymph

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
Really miss this RP...