Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Ash walked over to the refrigerator and got a bottle of water out. She walked over to Kayse and handed the bottle to her. The delicious smell of cookies was almost over-whelming. But, she was too tired to have an appitite.

"I think I will have some cookies tomorrow morning for breakfast. I'm about to pass out." Ash told Kayse and walked over to the girl's treehouse.

Once she got there she pulled the covers to the futon down and then settled down and pulled the covers back up. She rolled over onto her side and closed her eyes.

She rolled over a couple times unable to fall asleep. She laid there for a long time. Just thinking about were she was and what had happened all day. After an extended period of time she finally seemed to fall asleep.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse doused the flames with the water bottle, coughing on the smoke that wafted up, and smiled at Ash. "Alright. I'll see you in the morning. Night."

As she lifted the cookies off the tray and onto a towel to cool, Kayse found herself pausing as she yawned, her jaw dropping open wide. She realized that she was much more tired than she had originally thought.

"Alright...I'll just take some cookies and go to sleep."

Kayse grabbed three cookies, still nice and warm, and walked across to the girl's treehouse. She sat down on the empty bunk and began nibbling her cookies. In no time at all, they were gone. She laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.

monk115

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
(everybody is asleep right? Does this mean we can make it the next day?)
Inamorata

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quote        
((Lol hope so, it's been the same night forever))

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
(GO FOR IT! GOd, just get on with it pleeeeeease!)
monk115

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:50 am Reply with quote        
Logan was the first person to wake up in the group. He walked over to Damien and lightly touched him. He then shoved his shoulder to wake him up. Wake up sleepy head! After properly trying to wake Damien up and failing. Logan walked across to the girls treehouse shivering a bit in the cold morning air. He knocked on the door "Hey are you guys awake in there? he said exuberantly. Someone else had better be awake. If they're not then I'm gonna go make some breakfast. Hopefully that will wake at least somebody up.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
After the guilt-filled nightmares last night, Kai had managed to get to sleep, dreaming of cookies.

Kai woke up drowsily sometime in the morning, after hear someone knock on the door. 'Yeah, I'm coming, dad,' she shouted back at him. She reached out to turn on the lamp on her bedside table, meeting air. That confusing her, she woke up properly, rolling out of bed in the meantime. Being on the top of a bunkbed, she landed with a thud onto the floor.

'Oww,' she moaned, 'I hope I don't make a habit out of this.'

She rubbed her head and got up. 'Brr,' she mumbled, 'it's as cold as early morning in a tent. I guess that's normal, being practically outdoors. Wood probably doesn't keep heat in very well. Hmm, I'd like some of those cookies.' She had a habit of mumbling in early mornings. She opened the dormitory door, wrapped up in her nice warm blanket, heading towards the kitchen. 'I hope I remember where it is.'

Kai's father got out of bed after hitting snooze on his alarm clock, which he got in Japan. He walked down the corridor and knocked on Kai's room's door. 'You awake? Time to get up.' He continued down to arrive at the kitchen. He made two cups of coffee.

Trudging back down the corridor, he said, 'Honey, you're late. I've finished your coffee. It'll go all cold. Kai? Are you there?' He opened the door, to find no one there. The coffee mugs slipped from his hands and crashed onto the floor, shattering into a million pieces. 'Kai!! Where are you?' He looked around wildly.

'Oh god, I've got to phone the police!'

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Kayse woke up, startled as she heard a thump next to her. Bolting upright in bed, she banged her head, causing stars to flit in front of her eyes. "OW!" she screeched, grabbing the tender spot. Kai seemed to have fallen again, but hadn't seemed to have heard Kayse exclamation.

Kai was talking and muttering to herself. Kayse hoped that she wasn't insane as she stumbled out of the door next to the bed. Kayse hopped out of bed, her small frame crouching as she hit the floor. She always liked getting out of bed dramatically.

She fumbled in her bag and found her silvery-blue robe that she wrapped around herself. She was still in just her jeans and cream-colored camisole and it was pretty cold there. Perhaps she could try to insulate the treehouses. No matter, what she wanted at the moment was some food. Did they have any breakfast food?

Before she went over, though...

"Ash. ASH! C'mon, get up. We're gonna go eat."
She shook the girl gently, willing her to get up.

monk115

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:53 am Reply with quote        
Logan had headed over to the kitchen before he hear any replies. He then heard Kai walk into the kitchen. "Good morning lovely. How did you sleep? He turned around to look at her and laughed a little. You look like you are freezing. Why didn't you bring a blanket with you? Logan always had liked the morning more than others. He was the first one up and was the most chipper ever. He loved the treehouse in the morning. It smelt of fresh pine from the neighboring trees. It was delicious.
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:28 am Reply with quote        
killerkitty wrote:
She opened the dormitory door, wrapped up in her nice warm blanket, heading towards the kitchen.

((I AM wearing my blanket Jab ))

'Oh, hey there, Logan. Are there any cookies left? I'm starving hungry, and I love cookies. Though they're the best when they've just come out of the oven a few minutes ago, and they're still all warm and soft. Ah, there they are!' She took one and stuffed it in her mouth, just managing to swallow it without choking. 'So, you seem well this morning,' she said.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:13 am Reply with quote        
Logan was still really tired and after he had looked away he turned back once he heard his name. "Oh so you are wearing a blanket. I must still be half asleep. Oh well." He turned and started rummaging through the cabinet looking for some cereal.

After not finding any he turned around. "I dont think we have any actual breakfast food to eat. Boo, I really want somethign other than cookies." He then walked over to the ice cabinet and opened it looking for something to drink.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ash grunted and rolled over. It seemed as if she was still unconcious and asleep. Her cheeks were bright red and the blanket that had been on her before was on the floor. She mummbled something uncoherent and groaned before flipping over again.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Logan looked over at Kai and laughed. "If you dont mind I'm gonna go over and see it Damien is awake yet. So I will be back in a little bit." He headed over to the door and tried to open it but it was being stubborn. "Damn door," he muttered "won't freaking open." He pulled a little harder and the door finally opened.

He started to walk over to the room that he shared with Damien. All of a sudden he felt a very strong wind come rushing through. He fell over and got extremely scared that he would fall off the bridge. He was too afraid to even stand up so he wound up crawling over to the other room.

When he eventually got over to the door he maneuvered to a sitting position and planted both of his feet on both sides of the door. He grabbed a hold of the door and pulled with all of his might. It wouldn't budge at all. God why the hell won't this door just open. I need to get in now. I can't afford to fall to my death.

It took five minutes of pulling on the door for him to remember that the door opened inwards. When he pushed the door it opened. How in the hell could i be that stupid. God. He crawled in and looked over to the foot of the bunk bed where Damien had been sleeping and was shocked to see him no longer there.

He stood up and not caring about his newly found fear and ran back over to the other room and powered through the door. "Holy shit, Damien isn't over there anymore!"

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 am Reply with quote        
Ash wouldn't have been able to make out Logan's voice if the doors were closed and if he hadn't been screaming so loud.

Damien's gone?

Ash jumped off the couch but stumbled and fell over because her vision tunneled from getting up too quickly. After regaining her sight she returned to running towards Logans voice.

Maybe I heard him wrong.

She tried to reason with herself. "Logan!" she said as she finally reached and stood infront of him. She took deep breaths between her words unable to catch her breath from running. "Did....you s-say... Damien.. is gone?" She finished the knelt down still trying to catch her breath. She had really bad asthma and had a few attacks before but always had inhaler on her. She wanted to curse at herself for forgetting it at home. She continued to take deep breaths of air but it felt like no matter how much she breathed nothing reached her lungs. She crumbled at Logan's feet and made sqeaking noises in attempting to get air. Tears started dripping over her eyes.

I can't, I just can't regain control, I need help....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm Reply with quote        
Logan was a bit scared when Ash came running screaming. "Yeah thats what I said. I didn't see him over there when I went to wake him." He was a bit suprised by how quickly she had responded to the mention of Damien. He was even more confused than suprised when it came to the question of how in the hell she had been able to hear him say that Damien was no longer in the other room.

When she collapsed at his feet gasping for breath he took a step back startled. He crouched down to check on her when she became unconscious. "Ash, are you ok?" He couldnt beleive that this was happening in front of him. He hoped she didn't stay out for too long because, no offense, he really didnt want to perform CPR on her. He hated the fact that he had to even take the damn class to begin with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 12, 13, 14  Next