Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Post new topic   Reply to topic We Will Never Be Like Them... (semi-literate, please join!)
catsmeow111

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:11 am Reply with quote        
This roleplay is done in first person, and the limit is at least three sentences per post, writers block is understood. Also, this is a roleplay about MArvel and DC. Just jump in, no character form needed. Anyway! Have fun!
"I suppose if you're going to this school, you have a messed up family tree. I'd be thinking people treat you like they would your relatives, and you simply needed to be around people that understood.
Because, truth be told, I think the relatives of the villains have it the worst.
How would I know? My brother is a villain. A very famous one too.
I remember having to watch out for gangs when I was six. I remember being kidnapped and held hostage, I remember realizing my brother was a monster.
I won't tell you who, but maybe you'll figure it out once I tell you I used to live in Gotham.
So yes, this is my service announcment, if you're the relative of a villain come join Justice League Pre-Correctional School. Where you're not a villain, you're a functioning member of society." I turned to my civics teacher, "Okay, is detention over?"
Mrs. Juniper sighed, "Addison, that message was terribly innapropriate. I told you to tell the potential veiwers about yourself sensitively, then tell them why they should join. You'd probably scare them off."
I shrugged, "Well is detention over?"
She rubbed her temples, "Yes. Detention is over. Try not to skip classes again, okay? It's getting dark, I'll walk you over to your dorm. Better yet, let's use the hover-car."
I shrugged once more, "Whatever you say, Ms. Juniper." as I hopped into the blue green hovercar.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:14 am Reply with quote        
((Ooc: Is there a real plot?))

I stared out of my window at the stars of the night. They were so pretty, so strong. Fighting the dark away with what little light they produce. The moon is is greatest of all, though. Fighting beautifully till it's last strength until the one night of the month it takes its rest. I truly admire the moon. Night after night it fights the darkness with more than it could give, wanting nothing in return. But the sun takes all the glory. I hate the sun. It is too warm and too bright and it burns. I do not like to burn.

I push back some of my dark hair out of my face. The tube at the base of my neck is itchy again. My mind is tingling, wanting to be put to use, to test its potential. But I will not surrender to the desires those men in white installed in me. I am not their weapon nor their experiment. Not any more. I have been saved. I am working hard to correct and override the instructions that were installed into me since by birthing and re-operation. I will be a better person. I will fight along those I was designed to kill. I will kill those whom wanted harm to be placed upon the heroes I now work with.

Wait. Killing is bad. You do not kill. Even if they deserve it. I am the better person. No matter how many times they tried to cut my wings, no matter how dark they are or how small, I will fly and sour above them all. I am better. I....I.....

I must go to sleep. Classes are in the mourning. Maybe the voices will silence themselves then.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
My hands grab for my sheets but only pull back a clump of grass and earth. The dirt embeds itself beneath my nails and I sigh, eyes blinking away my weariness. The stars twinkle through the billowing trees of the park. The breeze is chilling, forcing me to curl up for warmth. I can't sleep here. Sitting up I notice how late it had gotten, I came here in the afternoon after my classes to get some classwork don-- my work! Where're my papers?!? They've got to be someplace.... I'm on my feet in seconds, my eyes erratically scan the area in case they've ended up nearby but I don't see anything! This is terrible. I'm heading straight for detention at this pace. A sigh heaves from my lungs, the air cold and uncomfortable as I breathe in.

Footsteps to my left catch my attention. A small group of men make there way through the park on the main pathway. One man's eyes meet mine and I'm sure if I were any other girl I'd be shaking in fear, right? These men... I notice they pick up the pace getting out of my line of sight. I can't help but laugh. This happens all the time! My brother is a delinquent, a leader of sorts to a small gang, a criminal and something else. They must think I've got either his protection or our blood runs the same. I scoff at the idea and make my way to my dorm room empty-handed, sure to be as silent as the criminal I'm thought to be.

Art Shop!Item ShopChat with me!Open for RP!