Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
catsmeow111

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
My Daughter is gifted. I admit it. She has an aim better than Artemis. She is in touch with the dark side of her too. My brother should be considered a criminal, but he isn't. He's considered some type of heroistic god that is all powerful.

Truth be told, he needs to be stopped. He is a murderer and a liar, a womanizer!

Have you guessed who I am yet? No? Yeah, I'm Hades. MY brother is Zeus.

MY daughter's name is Phaedra, she lives in a time far beyond us.

Are you a demi-god too?

Here's a form. I'm too lazy to get to know you personally. I have better things to do, ya know? Like rot in Tarturus. And mope.

Here is the character form:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

Demi-God?:

My character's form:

Name: Phaedra

Description: A tall girl with long black hair, has black qolf ears and a tail.

Personality: Tough and sarcastic. Phaedra is easily annoyed. She is often drifitng into her own little world. *the rest shall be rp'd*

Demi-God?: Yes, the daughter of Hades.
Rules:
1. At least one paragraph per post.

2. No power-playing or God-Modding.

3. Try and spell it correctly.

4. Let all eat cake!
Gengera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
Name:Santos

Description:Santos is a young lad of medium stature, muscles built from his work. His forearms and hands almost have the texture of leather, formed by the heat in his forge. His short, curly brown hair is usually unkept, feeling it is pointless to mess with it as it only gets in the way. His eyes have a golden tint, hiding a mind flowing with ideas and plans for new equipment and improvements.

Personality:Quiet and reserved, Santos generally keeps to himself. He is very protective of those he is close to, and will do anything in his power to protect them.

Demi-God?: Yes, son of Hephaestus
crazykat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Name:Eve

Description:Short dark blonde hair , dark green eyes,short about 5ft,patit build. she wears a dark black clock with a purple strapless dress and dark purple boots.

Personality:She seems cold to those around her that she does not know only speaks when it seems like it can do her some good. she can pack a pounch so watch out.

Demi-God?: yes daughter of Hara Zeus's wife.
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Photios. Called "Fololo" due to his love of music.

Description: Photios is the son of a human woman and Aether, god of the upper air. He has near silver - blond hair and pale eyes that have little to no color. Photios wears a torn tunic with worn sandals and a gray wrap. He has since been disowned by his father due to him acting more like a son of his uncle, Erebos, God of darkness and shadow. Photios has many bad habits and often is plotting on ways to make others miserable, just cause he can. He controls wind and loves listening to sounds, probably because he is blind. He is skilled with a bow and arrow despite his impaired vision. He also has a staff that is used for walking / flying purposes (if you've seen Avatar: last Airbender, it is like what Aang has.) if the wind is right. Photios can't swim, is sensitive to temperature and has major trust issues. Despite his faults, he will devote himself entirely to those he can call friends even if it conflicts with his impairments and said faults.

Personality: He is dark, mischievous, and has a rather demented sense of humor. Photios often is mistaken for being mute when he is usually just day dreaming or plotting. He has a habit of picking on others and has trust issues. However, if befriended, he is loyaler than most of Zeus's followers.

Demi-God?: yes, rejected son of Aether, elemental god of the "Bright, Glowing, Upper Air."
Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:38 pm Reply with quote        
ooc: what exactly is the storyline? I understand that it is about revolting against Zeus, but is there anything else?
indigoowls

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
CAAAAKE!! Happy

Name: Ebataise- nick named Ebony because of her hair colour

Description: With Egytain features, she has deep olive skin, Rounded goldy-green eyes with large, cat like pupils. Hip length black hair with the same texture as kitten fur, almost always tied back in a plait. Petite for her age, she looks lithe but is both fast and strong. On her 'good days' she wears a white egytain dress/tunic, on her 'bad days' she wears a black floor length dress made out of an unknown material with questionable qualities. Oh yes, she also has two ears, a tail, and the ability to become a cat Happy

Personality: Untrusting and independant, she's almost impossible to manipulated unless befriended, and even then it's hard. Towards strangers she's sharp, quick to judge and prone to being sarcastic, but towards those close to her she takes a more optimistic view and is always concerned. Curious, intelligent and a good climber, she knows when she's being lied to and hates it.

Demi-God?: *nod* Daughter of bastet (goddess of cats)
Novacaine

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Alala

Description: Alala has shoulder length dark green hair that seems to move on it's own at times, and eyes darkler than black. Standing at 5'7'', she's fairly tall, with generous curves and a healthy amount of padding, hardly enough to be considered 'fat'. She's often seen wearing a knee-length grey Greek-inspired halter gown with sheer arm-warmers and leg-warmers. She's always barefoot.

Personality: Alala is very hostile to strangers, and it's hard for her to warm up. But when she does, she really does. She'll protect her loved ones with her life. She's very stubborn, brutally honest, harsh, and has a sick sense of humor. She's not afraid to hurt someone to get what she wants.

Demi-God?: Yes, daughter of Stheno.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:02 pm Reply with quote        
ooc: When will this lift off? After a few more characters or what?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:25 am Reply with quote        
Hope we start soon ^.^
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 pm Reply with quote        
Just so you know, catsmeow111 doesn't appear to have been online since Sept. 22nd (last time she posted). Not sure this game will ever start... Sad

Pupnutie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:44 am Reply with quote        
I think so too.

Too bad. The idea was good.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hi! Yes, we can start now! (sorry, I took an unexpected hiatus and wasn't thinking anyone would join)
*glomp*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:58 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Gemmy

Description: Stands at 5'4", his skin is a pale white with nearly no marks of imperfections. There is, however, an angry red scar running down his back from an incident he'd rather keep quiet. He has dark red hair, covering most of his ears and eyebrows, falling down to the top of his shirt collar in the back. His eyes are a bright emerald color. He is thin, often being mistaken for a girl.

Personality: Gemmy is warm and happy almost all the time, never seeming full of himself until it comes to getting dressed up. He takes anything and everything dealing with beauty seriously and to the max. He'll help people that he deems 'blind to beauty' in his own way and never fails to annoy a demi-god or two.

Demi-God?: Yes, Son of Aphrodite
monk115

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:32 pm Reply with quote        
Name: Tyler Hawkins

Description: Tyler is a tall boy for his age. He is 5'9" and weighs 160. He has beach blonde hair and bright blue (almost clear) eyes.

Personality: Tyler hadn't even known that the Greek Gods were still alive. He thought they had never even existed. He loves the Gods. He has never felt like they betrayed him or anything along those lines. He is willing to help them whenever they ask. He only learned he was a demi-god a year ago. He is unnaturally optomistic for a child who has been chased by monsters.

Demi-God?: Yes, He is a son of Posideon