Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Overlord's Towel Lounge
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:21 pm Reply with quote        
xDD
CODE ME A PROFILE, GOOOO! xD

I actually want to make a new profile...have some nice pics and text..hmm..

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
I can code but I'm not sure how many others can. XD

It's not hard but most people haven't downloaded things like web developer for firefox to actually see what their codes are doing in real time and troubleshoot while they are working. So many people give up before they can learn.
Perish Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
I am so not worried about having a fancy coded profile.

I wouldn't even know what to put on it, I don't even have a character bio or anything. Sweat
tavis harts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ha ha. I haven't put my character's bio on here either. XD

I'm not quite sure what I would do for a profile here. I would probably just make it mirror my gaia profile. >.>
Perish Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't even know what to put for my character's bio. Haven't really thought of one. Besides that I'm not a writer and probably not going to get into the roleplays on here, so I doubt it even matters.
tavis harts

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, probably not. If you don't due roleplays I don't see why you would need to think of one. Unless you just like doing that.

I based my account off of a character from a previous RP that became my persona. So I have a lot to write. I'm just being lazy about it.

I need to get this account to actually look like him now that I think about it. <.<
Perish Song

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:29 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I figure if it becomes necessary at some point (or if I get bored enough to try and work up some kind of character) I'll put something in. Until then she's just a purple-haired version of me who enjoys whacking assorted monsters in the heads with volleyballs until they die. Laugh
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9