Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Keylaleigh's Picnic Bench
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:45 am Reply with quote        
I loved the Powerpuff Girls as a kid. <3

Gaigi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:47 am Reply with quote        
It... is? -scrambles off of table-

I've seen it as both Gangreen and Gangrene, but I couldn't tell you which is right. XD;

I totally LOVED them when I was little! In my mind, they're proof that you don't need super powers to be AWESOME in a super hero show.

Because Ace is the name of a character in the PowerPuff Girls. :3

Sameth_Delaetus

I watched them every day after school ^^
...I even got my brothers to watch them and like it XD
Weaseldale

I used to play PowerPuff Girls on the playground in preschool with my two friends every. single. day. xD

Edit: Ohhhh, I see. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Gaigi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quote        
Whenever I remember to, I still often go down to watch the PowerPuff Girls when it's on Boomerang or whatever that channel's called. XD

My favorite characters were always Buttercup, the Gangreen Gang, and Him, and I loved them so. X3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote        
Lol, I couldn't remember who that was, so I googled it. Wikipedia provided me with this:

Quote:
Ace is a mean-spirited, bullying, opportunistic rogue...

IT FIT'S SO WELL~ <3

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Gaigi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quote        
And he is awesometastic too. I have to admit, but he was one of my first cartoon crushes when I was a little kid, something Buttercup and I have in common I suppose. >_>;;

There's a whole bunch of PowerPuff Girls episodes on YouTube now, I should go look and see which ones are there...

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:54 am Reply with quote        
Him really scared me. D:

My favorite character was Bubbles because she was blond, she drew and she wore blue. XDD

I have to go now. See ya.

Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:56 am Reply with quote        
Aww, byes~

My fave was Bubbles too...but only because my fave color is/was blue XD
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote        
Bye~ again... xD

Haha, I remember having a crush on him too. ^^;;

I didn't have a favorite, but I didn't like bubbles. She was too shy.

Gaigi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 am Reply with quote        
The cool thing about Him to me was that he was a really fruity and flamboyant kind of character, while being totally menacing and hardcore at the same time~

I always liked Bubbles too, but for some reason I always enjoyed Buttercup the most, even though I'm barely like her at all personality-wise. XD;

Baiz~ :3

Oooooh, they have the episode that first introduces the Gangreen Gang on YouTube... o 3o

Sameth_Delaetus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
Woot~

Meh...Buttercup was the one I identified with, as I was a tomboy...but I liked Bubbles better because she wore/liked blue XD
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:02 pm Reply with quote        
I was really bossy, and I always identified with Blossom the most as a kid... even though I was a tomboy too. xD

Gaigi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
I always hated Blossom, though I think it might've been because I liked Buttercup, and Buttercup always fought with her. XD;

I'd have to say I'd probably identify best with Bubbles though. :3

-snicker- "Mistah? There are no Mistahs here..." X3

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
xD You're such a loyal fan~

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next