Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer Roleplay '10!
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:32 am Reply with quote        
Maeve nodded as Squid said she didn't need anything special. For some reason, it didn't surprised her. She shrugged and leaded the way to a small village north of the Great gated City, where a few planes could be seen in a field. She left the group behind, leaving them time to check the places and finish their preparation, while she talked with a small group of aviators.

After a few minutes, she came back to the group, announcing that the men had accepted to carry anybody who was part of the investigation group. Those who were here now would leave in a few minutes on a large cargo plane, equipped for the flight of seats and benches for the passengers, just enough time to make sure the airplane was ready for the long trip, and anybody showing up late would be taken to Xing Huo as quickly as possible, from where they would need to reach the group by their own means. She smiled, pleased to have avoided any problem. She would just need to come back later to repay the aviators, but that wouldn't be a problem.

After half-an-hour, maybe a little left, everything was ready for the group to leave. Maeve jumped in her seat and, once everyone was aboard, the plane left. It would certainly take some time to reach the Fire Dragons' country, but that would give them time to rest and prepare their plan for whatever would come next.

((Sorry for not posting much, got busy during the weekend >.<'' ))

Squid

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote        
    Squid followed Maeve to the planes, sticking close to the lower deity as she discussed the business with the aviators. Though, while Maeve was talking with them, Squid's eyes were strictly for the large planes. Squid had never been in such a contraption, had never, in fact, been in anything more confined than the outdoors, which weren't very confining at all.

With apprehension, Squid glanced at Maeve, then back to the planes. Would this be safe? What would happen? Its heart began to beat a little faster and harder.

Squid swallowed its fear, however, and followed Maeve in to the plane, though it pressed itself very tightly against the back of the seat, as if it were trying to merge with the plane.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:23 am Reply with quote        
[OOC: Yes Rhee Silver has his horns back]

Silver sighs as he watchies his baby finish it meal just leaving a bit of fur behind. He heard Sparks let out it own burp and become a bit lazy after a meal. He picks the little one and fallows the group with a sleepie baby gyffion.

"I know Rhee, I know. I been studying the wild ones to see when is the right time to start teaching it to hunt. Like his real mother would, so far I have only seen parents hunt so the chicks are still staying at the nest area," he said softly looking down at his sleeping baby.

He sighs as he slowly inchies his way onto the plane. He notice that the seats where made for two leggers and not for someone like him or Rhee. Ears went down the side of his head before picking a spot near the back so he could sit down.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Urboros

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee grinned at Silver.
"I bet you didn't notice that some of the food wasn't dead, they maim the food and let the chicks finish it. Its the same with cats, bring you a gift still alive then show it off till it dies; then the cat either offers it to you or eats it."
Rhee snickered at the memory of her cat's past presents. She followed Silver and carefully laid down. Flick whistled and climbed out of Rhee's horns and nestled into Silver's antlers.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
AJ notices that the leader came back, or who she thinks is the leader and her say something about a plane. AJ not too keen on planes turns pale and starts to tremble but slowly listening more she realizes that she late and has to find her way. She is cool with that.

Following Rhee and Silver to the plane, she says,"I'll meet you guys at the Fire dragons City. Have my own transportation." Smiling, as she puts Diva on the head.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Urboros

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 am Reply with quote        
Rhee looked up at AJ and smiled.
"see you later"
She called as her hand waved them away. the other hand was plucking grass that looked to be delectable. Rhee drooled at the thought of savory grass.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
AJ watches as everyone os abroad that plane before looking at Diva, who is still perched on her shoulder.

"You want to stretch your wings." AJ says to Diva.

Diva purrs before jumping to the ground and walk a small distance away. Suddenly there is a small cloud surrounding Diva that grows bigger before fades away to reveal Diva in her dragon glory. Standing on her four legs she stretches her wings that full span and flaps them from the lack of use. Diva then launches into the air, soaring before doing flips and loops.

"Show off" AJ teases.

Diva lands and walks to AJ. AJ rubs Diva's head.

"So you think we should go or wait?" Diva asks.

AJ replies,"I believe that we should go since they head out too."

Diva kneels down to let AJ climb on her back before standing back up and taking flight. AJ has a death grip on Diva. Diva notices this.

"You know that I won't let anything happen." Diva says.

AJ replies. "I know."

Diva is silent for the rest of the flight.

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:31 am Reply with quote        
~ After what seemed like an eternity, the plane finally landed just outside of Xing Huo, the main city of the Fire Dragons. Everyone got down the plane, and the aviator agreed to staying here for some time to see if they needed help with anything else. He had a few things to do to the plane anyway before it'd be ready to fly again. With that, the group headed for Xing Huo to gather some information... ~

Maeve walked at a normal pace, her head lifted to see the sky. She could feel the tension in the air, some kind of annoyance and fear mixed together. The rumors about the Ice Dragon City being destroyed had reached the city, and many citizens could be seen in small group, talking about what was happening. None of them seemed like they had a clue about the situation though.

She sighed, wondering if Chu had better luck on her side. As she continued her walk, she noticed a strange old man sitting alone on a thick carpet laid under a tree, with a pile that looked like little tiles in front of him. She knew some people used similar pieces to play games, but the man looked too concentrated to be just playing. Not that some people didn't get absorbed in their game, but this one seemed to be doing something else. Curious, she approached him.

"Good day to you, sir," she said, politely saluting the man before she sat down in front of him. "If you don't mind, what are you doing with those tiles?"

"I'm trying to understand what's happening," the old man answered, before adding with a smile with a smile, "and I can tell that you are doing the same."

Maeve pondered for a few seconds before answering. "Hm, yes, we are trying to gather information about what's happening with the fireballs and stuff. And how does it work?" she added after a small pause, looking at the tiles. They seemed like any she had seen, with small pictures and writings on them.

"Well, it's a bit hard to understand, but it's similar to telling a fortune using cards and other materials. I pick a few tiles, depending of the question, and them I throw them or place them a certain way, and the result gives an answer," the man replied, passing his ahnd above the set of tiles while he talked.

"And have you discovered anything interesting?" Maeve asked. She was certain that the man knew something, but apparently he wasn't keen on revealing it.

"Hm, maybe," the man answered, apparently thinking about his answer before he spoke. "You see, it's not that clear. My people use to say that spirits guide the tiles and place them according to what they know, and mind you, spirits know a lot more things than people think. But apparently, they can't - or don't want to - answer my questions clearly." The old man stopped and stared at the tiles for a second, like if he was going to find an answer in them.

"And would there be a way to bribe those spirits to give us the information we need?" the woman asked. She was more than aware that they didn't have that much time, considering the damages the fireballs were causing, but she needed to get some information before she could do anything.

The old man thought for some time, looking at the tiles, then at the people around, apparently searching for something. After a moment, he spoke again. "The spirits have always loved certain liquids, alcohol and the like. The ones I call appreciate a certain kind of sake that can only be found in this city. It's called Flaming Throat because of its high alcohol content and redish color. Maybe, if you could bring me some, I could try to bribe them with it..." the man said, looking unsure of his solution.

Hm, it's better than nothing, Maeve thought with a shrug. "Fine, we'll see what we can do," Maeve said before thanking the man and getting back to the group. "Ok guys, the spirits want some sake, so find me some of that Flaming Throat quickly," she told them. "I'll wait here and try to gather information form the people passing by. The first one to come back with it will get a back of silver," she added to motivate them. She didn't want to spend too much time on this, just in case it was a false lead.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Silver makes happy sigh as he gets out of the plane to strech his legs. Sparks bound out between his legs then comes back to him with tail wagging. Silver lisntens to what their lead has stated they wnat acholo, he snorted. It was more like the old man want it more than the spirits but then again he wasn't going to question it.

He looks over at Rhee before slowly walking into the Fire Dragon city. He was on the edge also nervous too. He was scared as well not for himself but for Sparks. He walks into the area softly with his ears on the alert as he looks around the area. He wasn't sure of this at all, his tail flicker a bit behind him as he walks around the area. He felt like he was been watch and looks around to see most of the Fire Dragon people looking at him.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
AJ and Diva notice the plane on the ground, so they descend and land near the plane. AJ slides off Diva moves away as Diva changes back to her cat form. As they move closer to the group from the plane she hears the lady in charge say that they are looking for sake for the spirits after having a conversation with the old man and that the group as started walking in the city. So AJ heads in to the city alittle behind everyone.

Urboros

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee followed silver at a more sedated pace, the city was marvelous the detail on every building was exquisite. Even the street that she was walking on was pretty, and of course she still had shoes on; if she hadn't the road might have been thought as trickery.

Rhee noted Silver's twitchy tail, and him looking at the inhabitants. Flick still in Silver's Antlers was twitching about oddly. Rhee sped up her pace so she was walking side by side with Silver.
"hey don't be nervous, I bet these people have never seen others like us. If you saw a large pink 3 legged hippo with bug wings; I'm sure you'd stare at it. I know I would."

applejuice81

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm Reply with quote        
AJ decides to look around on her own, seeing how everyone has already head in their directions. Not having the slightest clue where to look or who to ask she decides to just look around and see whats what. Maybe she get lucky and come across someone who can help her.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head towards Rhee statement and he decide to stay near her for his own protection. He then stops quickly to pick up Sparks before rejoining her side. He kept his eyes wide and ears up on the alter also ready to bolt when he felt like he need to do it. Nose sniffs at the area as he smelt intersting food and also the sounds where now starting to calm him down. He started to relax a bit as he kept sniffing at the air also ears on alert to find what they where looking for.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:04 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee continued her pace and drank in the sites the colors where very warm and inviting. It made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Flick crossed back into Rhee's horns and licked her ear in welcome. She giggled and rubbed Flick's head as she looked around.
"so what are we looking for?"

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
"Well we are looking for the Flaming Throat, he said it was red and also very acholo thingy whatever that thing is," he said as he looks around the area. His ears twitches a bit then notice a stand with some brigtht color bottles. Careful he made his way over then bows a bit to respect the fire dragon seller that look at him with a sly grin on his face.

Sparks had decide to be out of Silver arms and on his backside, he poke his head over the shoulders looking at the bottles. Silver smiles patting him on the head gentle before asking the seller about the drink in question. Tail flicker happily when heard the seller had it but want it for Sparks!! Silver quickly takes Sparks into a hug shaking his head, "NO Sparks is my baby!! He needs me," said craddling the gyrffion who just lets out a content cry.

Silver ears where lay back and angry he knew he need the bottle put the price over his baby? That was a bargin he wasn't going to trade for at all. He turns walking way but flick his tail up in an angry away before letting the seller know he was mad.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next