Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer Roleplay '10!
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sighs with his ears down a bit then smiles at the critters on the back with a smile on his face.

Silver face turn into shock with a frown on his face then his ears went down, "Oh no, they... oh dear. Oh heavens help them," he said softly.

"That child and his family, I hope.. my family, I hope they are all right too," he said hugging himself.

He couldn't believe that the ice dragon kingdom is gone, he hope that his family and herd is safe. His ears drops more down towards the side of his face. He looks up at Rhee with worry across his face, then walks towards Chu.

"I will go to the lands of my home land again Chu, but first this person we must meet first then go to the winter lands. I just pray that their our a few that have made it to safety," he said with a bit of worry in his voice.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Chu's eyes widened at this new bit of information. She suddenly approached the new centaur, refraining from grabbing her arm. She didn't want to ruin yet another testimony. "Is that true? Could you tell what happened?"

When Silver spoke, she gave him an interested look. "If it won't benefit the search, then we can't go. You can go with Maeve instead though - I think that she'll be going there."

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee chewed on her lip.
"when I came down from the mountains I needed to stop in the city but it was in ruin. I didn't stay long it was pretty creepy; it had been fine when i went up to the mountains."
Rhee picked up her hoof and leaned to the other side.
"matter of fact Flick didn't even want to be in that area."

applejuice81

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:45 pm Reply with quote        
AJ has been walking around the city and doesn't seem to make heads or tails of the chaos besides that the princess is missing, her fiance is out looking for her and no one has any answers. Wishing her sister was here to help, she talks to Diva asking her opinion. Diva doesn't know anymore the AJ does. Hoping to find out more she continues walking around.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:58 pm Reply with quote        
Silver ears went down when he heard Chu saying she wasn't going to go that way. He looks over at Rhee before going back towards her side. He felt soo empty and helpless also confused as well, he want to go home. He wanted to see his family again to see if they are okay and also to see if some of the dragons of the ice clan have lived. He sighs as didn't know what to do at all right now, he need comfort. Also some food be good too right now. He felt his stomach growl loudly for some food, he look back to see that Sparks was given him the look fo wanting something to eat.

"I hope that my family herd is all right. Of course food right now would be good right now for most of us," he said with a soft yet shy smile on his face.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:51 am Reply with quote        
AJ hears about what happened to the Ice Dragons city and is in shock. Is not understanding how something like that can, well actually she can but more like the why of it. Wishes she can do something and help out but it seems that everyone is in their on world for the what is happening.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quote        
Maeve eyes widened at the mention of the Ice Dragon City being destroyed. She couldn't believe it and just hoped the people had found a way to escape. Now, things are getting worst quicker than I pondered... she thought. She had believed they would have had more time to investigate, but apparently it was not the case. Now, she just wanted to leave quickly, before something worst happens.

"Well, we should get moving soon, then," she said to the group. She then talked louder, to make sure the people gathered around were all able to hear her. "As Chu said, I'm going to the Fire Dragons' kingdom for a start, but I'm pretty sure we'll go to the Ice Dragons' lands soon. All those of you who want to come with me are welcome." She paused to gather her thoughts and let the time to people to understand what she was saying. "I'll be waiting for you in a small village in the mountains. Just follow the road towards the north, you can't miss it."

She paused once more, leaving time for people to note everything. "Once there, we'll leave for Xing Huo. I'm planning to leave as soon as possible, so you only have a few hours to join us there. Pass that time, and if you want to accompany us, you will need to do so by your own mean. I'm pretty sure the aviators will accept to take you where we are, but I can't guaranty it." She stopped and took a mental note to warn the aviator about the possibility of people being late and needing to join them.

She looked back at Squid and, her tone returning to normal, she asked: "So, you're ready to leave?" She made sure all her things were ready to leave and waited for the strange creature, and anyone else wanting to join them, to regroup and follow her to the small village in the mountains.

[[Please check your profile to see which team you are a part of and act accordingly (that just means follow me if you are supposed to XD).]]

DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:38 am Reply with quote        
A boy wanted to join them in the wild? That seemed very risky to Mach and, although she said nothing, she was sharing Chu’s concern about it. Few minutes later, the jaguar lady was surprise to see another centaur-like creature make its way toward them and joining right away SilverStar, but the shock was not yet to come when this Rhee one announced to the small crowd the Ice Dragon city was in ruins.

“What?!”

Mach could not help but blurt out, no taking care if anyone heard her or not: maybe she was cut out from some recent news of things happening in Midorea when she would stay in her town, but the Ice City at least she heard about. In fact, one of her older brothers often told her stories about this mysterious city and its inhabits when she was younger. Some girls had their fairy castle to dream about; she had the Ice City to do so.

What could have caused all this, the fireballs? But then who did this and why this city among so many others? And what was the connection with the wedding and the missing prince and princess... Was the fact they were missing angering someone very powerful or making nature lose its balance?

As Mach was lost in her thoughts, Maeve announced they were going to leave very soon. The bounty hunter hided any trace of shock, horror or dread from her face and turned toward Chu to ask:

“As for us, how are we going, on foot?”

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:42 am Reply with quote        
Chu was still in slight shock, but turned to Mach and replied, "I don't quite know where we're going yet. Our lead lives on the outskirts of the Great Gated City, so we'll go there for a start and follow whatever clues he gives us. Sound good?"

Chu gave a quick glance at Maeve and her group. Despite everything, she was slightly worried for them. Due to her bigotry, she didn't think that Maeve could fare as well as she in the wild. Reluctant to go back on her decision to split up though, Chu turned back to her partner and waited for a response.

Gaigi

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:03 pm Reply with quote        
Kairen's face lit up with an even bigger grin than before when it looked like he was being allowed to come on the adventure, pulling his legs up onto the bench and arranging himself in a cross-legged position as he swallowed the last bite of his cinnamon roll. "Well I don't see why I can't handle it, so let's go!" he declared, then pulled out his little reed flute and started spinning it around his fingers while he watched the rest of the crowd.

As the two groups seemed to be pulling themselves together to leave, Kairen turned and waved cheerfully to the squid-thing and the lady who gave him the cinnamon roll, then hopped off the bench and wandered over to what he guessed was his gang. He giggled when their leader explained the plan, already enjoying the haphazard style of investigation. "So we don't really know where we're goin', we're just goin'?"

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
Chu watched the boy's shenanigans with a straight face. Sure, it was pretty cute, but she wondered how long it would take until he began to annoy her. 'Maybe I should've let him go with Maeve...' She thought, eying his flute. No weapons, apparently. What did she expect? When he began speaking, she dropped her musings and corrected him. "Until we get a solid lead, that is. It won't be all fun and games."

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm Reply with quote        
AJ sees a group. They look like they are discussing whats been happening and such. She decides to go over to introduce her self and see if she can find more out and hopefully help out.

She walks over and in sight and hearing distance, she introduces herself, "Hi there, I'm AJ." Diva, a small white cat-like creature, pops out from under my hood. "And this is Diva. We've heard about what is happening and would like to help out in anyway possible."

Squid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 pm Reply with quote        
    Squid gave a quick, sure nod of its head. ''Yes, I'm ready.'' The muscles in its face worked, and though it couldn't smile with its beak, Squid's eyes did get a bit brighter. ''I tend to travel pretty light, not needing to wear to clothes.'' It gave a short squawk of laughter, and one tentacle brought up a small bag which had been hidden under the under tentacles, though still dangled from the chains around Squid's waist. ''Just keep a bit of silver with me for things which I might need.''

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee dug a bit at the ground below here in agitation the noise was rising. She budged over closer to silver.
"Did your tribe like in the city?"
She sniffled a bit and nickered. Rhee looked over her shoulder in time to see a cat pop out of a garment. She almost reared up from the startle.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
AJ steps back quickly realizing that she startled someone as she saw them start rear up. Holding up her hands she apologizes. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I did realize how loud it was here and that you did not hear me. I didn't mean to startle you."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next