Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Summer Roleplay '10!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Sighing, Chu replied, "Well, I'd prefer to keep a decent-sized group together. Do you have any idea how dangerous it is going so far from the Great Gated City?" Shaking her head, she made a hand motion to dismiss that question. "Nevermind, obviously we're not gonna come to an agreement any time soon, and sitting here arguing just wastes more time. I'd rather not have to explain myself to you anyway. Fine, let's split up, but I don't feel like checking in with each other. If we see each other, fine, but otherwise, let's not waste any more time going out of our way to share details. That alright?"

The squid creature spoke then. Chu jumped a bit in shock at its appearance, but answered its question regardless. "Er... Kinda. The Deities sent us to investigate. They're worried for the safety of Midorea, and as Lower Deities, it's our job to help as much as possible." Her words sounded selfless, but you could tell from Chu's tone and facial expressions that she wasn't very happy about her job. In reality, she'd much rather spend her last days enjoying herself than trying to save anyone.

After listening to Silver and Mach wordlessly, Chu began pacing. "You two seem capable in your own respects, so choose who you want to go with." She paused and faced the crowd, proclaiming a similar order to everyone. "Change in plans! The search party has been divided into two! You can go with the spiritualist, Maeve, or me, the logical one. Choose quickly, or we'll choose for you!" She turned to the small group again. "And I'm following any lead I can get. Leave no stone unturned and no question unanswered. If you're not prepared for tenacity and hard work, go with Maeve."

[[Alright, guys. We'll be dividing all of the roleplayers into two search parties. Chu is the harsh, logical one, and Maeve is the considerate, emotional one. Both search parties will cover the same areas, just in different orders. They will only be different in how they get clues and their reasoning for doing what they do. Choose whatever group you want to go with in-roleplay and it'll be added to your profile. You can't change it later on.]]

Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
"Hm, if you're not ready for hard work, I suggest you just stay here," Maeve said with a shrug. She didn't have time to worry about whoever decided to follow her, more less to think about their comfort.

She then looked at the newcomer, a young boy, apparently attracted by the cinnamon rolls. "Oh, well, we would have eaten them at some point, I guess, but you can have one if you'd like," she said to him with a smile.

Gaigi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Though his eyes remained on the cinnamon rolls, Kairen's ears twitched when one girl started pacing around in front of them and talking about splitting into groups; the movement indicating that the boy was at least partially listening. He really reacted however when another girl offered him one of the rolls, and he turned to her with a huge smile before hopping over the back of the bench and taking a seat. His legs swung back and forth as he took one of the cinnamon treats and started munching on it, but in between bites he paused and motioned to the first leader-girl with his roll. "You guys're going someplace far away? To solve a mystery?" he inquired, eyes glinting with excitement at the prospect of some kind of adventure.
Squid

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:06 pm Reply with quote        
    Squid glanced up from the small gryffion when the boy, Kairen, approached. Its head cocked slightly to the side, ''Where are your parents?'' Squid asked abruptly. Squid glanced around at the other, Maeve and Chu and Silver. ''You shouldn't go about with them. Your parents will worry.'' Squid went on, addressing the young boy still, nodding towards Maeve and Chu. ''It might be dangerous.''

Squid leaned in closely to the boy though and whispered, though the clicking from its beak was almost louder than the words ''Although, if you insist, Maeve does seem to be the more nurturing of the two.''

(Squid would never be decisive enough to pick a group. Someone just grab a tentacle and drag it along xD)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:53 am Reply with quote        
Silver ears drop down a bit towards the side of his head, he didn't know what to do right now. He was confused and a bit lost in thought, he felt Sparks claw a him then felt he little weight on his back side area. He sighs while looking down at the ground with his arms across his ches area.

"I'm no sure what to do or where to do as of now I'm confused," he said softly.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
DrunkenShark

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote        
*Now a choice…*

Mach noted as the commotion those two women caused –two real Lower Deities sent to investigate the dragon problem, she understood with astonishment– seemed to draw more people. In fact, the more original persons seemed attracted by all this agitation: a boy joined the small crowd that was forming around Chu and Maeve, immediately feeling enough at ease to chat and eat with some of the others.

Even with all this, Mach was still more compelled by the idea of traveling through the wilderness all of the sudden in order to meet a man she knew nothing about. Seemed risky, but not only could Mach gain in experience after such a mission, but she could also gain a source of info if the mysterious man living out there was as good as Chu seemed to think. When this will be over, the jaguar lady could always ask about the man she had a bounty on…

“As for me, I’m all in for a walk in the park!” Mach exclaimed with a mocking smirk that showed her feline fangs

“I mean: I’m with Chu on that, sorry but I just can’t say no to such an opportunity”
She added a little more humbly.

Gunnar, RP character from the Tavern:
http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/7963/dessingunnar.jpg

You think you can handle French ? Then come and take a look at my breathtaking action packed webseries at :
http://tricksters-webs.over-blog.com/
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 am Reply with quote        
((Alright Squidy, you're coming with me then!))

Maeve listened to what the others had to say quite distractedly, concentrating on her plan to reach Xing Huo instead. She could have teleported herself there directly, or at least she guessed so, but if she was going to bring other people with her, it would be more difficult. She remembered hearing that people in a small village in the mountain possessed airplanes able of doing such a long flight. We'll need to go see them, she thought, hoping they would be keen enough to transport them without asking for some favors before. She didn't mind normally, but she didn't have time for that now. Or maybe...

She shrugged and brought her attention back to the group. Apart from the jaguar woman, the others didn't seem able to make a choice. Bah, we'll choose for them then, she thought, when she thought she heard Squid suggesting that she took a 12-or-so years old kid with her. She lifted an eyebrow and looked at the boy noming a cinnamon roll on the bench. "Yes, we are going some places far away to solve a mystery, but I'm not sure it would be wise for you to come..." she said softly. She didn't want to be rude with him, but he was just a kid, and since she didn't know what sort of danger they would face, it would be really risky to bring him along.

She looked back at the group, figuring it was time to accelerate things a bit. Chu already had one person on her team, so she picked one too. "Squid, you want to come with me?" she asked the strange humanoid. She guessed she could just have grabbed her and forced her to follow, but it wasn't in her habits. Now it left the deer centaur, the woman that had poked Squid with a pudao earlier, and a few others in the crowd around... and the kid... I don't want to bring him with us, but I wonder where his parents are, or what he's doing here alone, she thought to herself while she waited for an answer.

Gaigi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:30 am Reply with quote        
Kairen continued to munch his cinnamon roll as the squid-thingy approached and started speaking, watching the creature with simple curiosity. He figured that unless the squid did something mean, he shouldn't bother to be scared of it just because it looked so different and cool.

When both the squid-person and the girl who gave him the cinnamon roll asked about his parents, the boy shrugged off-handedly and gave a dismissive wave. "Well I don't have parents; and never did, so far as I remember. Besides," he added with a grin, "I do dangerous stuff all the time, and this sounds exciting!"

Still smiling, Kairen glanced between the two girls who seemed to be the leaders of the investigation, wondering which one would be better to go with. One of them was pretty nice, and the squid thought so too; but the other one was all gung-ho about things and looked like she'd be diving right into solving stuff. Hmm, it was hard to decide...

((I really don't know who to have Kairen go with, since I can think of fun things to have him do in both groups. He'd probably get along better with Maeve, but it would be rather funny to have him drive Chu nuts. I dunno, I leave it up to the bosses. X3; ))

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:19 pm Reply with quote        
Chu grinned at Mach. "Good choice. If I had to pick anyone, it would'a been you." She turned to Silver with a confused expression. "Uh... Who do you wanna go with? Me or Maeve?" Chu didn't want to seem rude - she was the all-or-nothing type, so indecisiveness wasn't really something that she understood. After all, didn't the deer hate her? What a strange creature...

She then stared at the child as she tried to stifle a laugh. "You think you can go with us, kid?" Ruffling his hair, she got down to his level and gave him a toothy smirk, unaware at how unsettling it may be. "If you think you can handle it, come with us. We're not gonna change your diapers though." When it came down to it though, Chu may just like this kid. Not because they shared the whole grew-up-without-parents thing, but because he had balls! She was hoping to be amused more than anything, but realized that it would probably be bothersome. Whether she was in over her head would be found out later.

[[It would be so amusing if Kairen went with us. XD

Since we don't have much time, anyone who doesn't choose by tonight will be put into a group at mine and Maeve's discretion. Anyone is free to join after this point, but they too will be put where we decide. :3 And we'll most likely decide based on whatever will be more interesting or whoever will mesh best.]]

Urboros

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee moved about a crowd she had absolutely no idea what was going on one moment she had been hired to kill some rats the next she was stuck in a huge crowd. She paused the urge to rear up and get a better view was budding, the crowd goers seem to have an odd fetish for tall hat things. She sniffed, Flick curling tightly around her waist. Wait that smell, winter frost silver. Rhee nicked and tried to follow the scent.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:52 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sighs a bit with his ears down a bit more looking lost also confused on what he should do. His ears twitche to a sound he knew well, it was sound of four feet hitting the dirt path instead of two. Only one other begin he has meet and knows has that familure hoof sound it was Rhee!!

He rears up onto his hind to see if he can spot his friend and fellow walker like him. HE scans the gathering of people hoping to see the familure green hair and long horns of Rhee. He wouldn't wait to show her Sparks!! He chuckle happily to himself before lowering himself onto the ground. He watches Sparks dance about him happily sense his joyful mood he decide to act on it.

"Sparks, we get to meet my friend Rhee. She here, I can hear her amoung all these people," he said towards the little kit.

He close his eyes, and used his ears. They flicker upwords and moved about to listen and also find out where Rheee is.

Squid

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
    Squid nodded once and slid slightly closer to Maeve, ''Sure, I'd love to help you.'' Squid was quiet for a moment, while Maeve seemed to be turned inward to her own thoughts before asking, ''Where is it we are going exactly?'' Not that it mattered, of course. If everyone was going to be heading off on some fabulous quest, Squid wouldn't want to be left here alone.

(We're taking the plane!? Squeal. Charles!)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:37 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee sniffed a bit more and navigated around other people, she stopped there in front of her was a twitchy white tail. Her tail swished happily. Flick uncurled and fluttered over to silver humming excitedly.

"Hey silver!" Rhee called hoping not to startle silver.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:50 pm Reply with quote        
Silver worry state of mind turn into thrilled with a smile as he walks towards Rhee with his arms open wide for a hug.

"Rhee!!! Oh it good to see you again!! You too Flick," he said happily listen to the gentle huming noise.

He chuckel to himself then watches Sparks try to jump up to catch Flick but couldn't reach since he was still a young kitten. Silver picks up Sparks and holds him like a baby child.

"Rhee, this is Sparks. He a little cutie and sweet!! He still got a lot to learn," he said with a smile on his face.

He places the baby onto his back side, he felt Sparks get settle on his backside. He looks over at the two deties, then over at Rhee.

"They want us to help look for the missing Princess, I'm not sure what to do right now. I'm confused and yet decated to try and find her. Since she from the winter lands like I'm. So that means I would have to go with Chu, but she still kind of scares me and also she thought I would be happy that she gone since. Well you know all ready," he said with his arms cross over his chest looking at the group in front of him.

"I guess my knowledge of the winter lands would be helpful to them but yet the fear of my old Clan threat to kill me if they saw me in the old territory still hangs in the air," he said sad sadly, with his ears dropping towards the side of his head.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee listened patently and nodded.
"well i wouldn't fear you former tribe when your with chu."
Rhee glanced around a bit.
"the ice dragon place is in ruins, I passed by on my journey here."
Flick settled on silver's rear and nosed spark's side as he checked out the new critter.
"I'll follow you silver so don't worry to much about past issues."
Rhee shrugged.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next