Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
Awh, that game looks like fun! XD

mdom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
This is the spagheti one.
Everyone had a fork and its own yarn to pull xD

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:54 pm Reply with quote        
Wow, that doesn't look or sound familiar at all. XD

mdom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Other games were international, like Clue, War and Monopoly.
And the one you give the coordinates and try to sink other people's boats, it's called Navy battle here.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
I just found a Pokemon board game that I used to play:

Pokemon Master Trainer

mdom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:10 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe xD
It looks so cute!
What was it about?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
I don't even remember. Hai I probably never even played properly.

Medi Mint

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:11 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my goodness that spaghetti game looks super awesome and adorable.
I might have to hunt that one down for future rainy days.
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:28 pm Reply with quote        
Growing up I had
Monopoly, Connect 4, Battleship, The Lion King board game, Chutes and Latters, and Candy Land.

I still have Battleship and Monopoly as well as Yahtzee, Disney Trivia 2, Backgammon and Checkers. I had Sorry too but it disappears, my mom might have tossed it behind my back, she has always been notorious for that.

I no longer really have anyone to play board games with anymore, my family would when I was a child because it comes with the package you know. But as I got older and I discovered video games they have become less and less appealing to me and my family and friends.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
I not only used to play pokemon master trainer, but I still own it and played it just a couple months ago. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Mallora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:26 pm Reply with quote        
It wasn't exactly a board game, but one of my favorite games as a kid was a card game called Dragon Master. It was kinda like hearts, but it has this really cool art work and plastic "jewels" you used to count up points. It was awesome.

I also played the usual childhood fare like Monopoly, Clue, Chutes and Ladders, Checkers, Mancala, Uno, etc.

Mallora

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:30 pm Reply with quote        
Oh! There was also this Dinotopia board game my sibs and I loved to play that came with one of our books. It was fun finding "tokens" for us to use. XD
Momoca

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:36 am Reply with quote        
I always thought that the 'Wheres Waldo' books were kinda like a board game when i was little. A bunch of us would sit around the book and try to find him first, but of course someone had always looked at the book before hand and cheated but it was still fun. Happy
Momoca

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:41 am Reply with quote        
Did anyone ever play 'Clue'? Oh ya and there was also that board game called 'Jumanji' based off of the movie.

wow, I feel old now. Sad
Olivine

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
The only board games I ever played were Monopoly, Risk and Battleship (if it counts).

I guess my family weren't too big on the whole family game night. We usually went out to eat, or went to the park or something. That was our family day activities. xD