Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Summer 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Volleyball Beach Party Extravaganza!
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:17 am Reply with quote        

Welcome to theVolleyball Beach Party Extravaganza! I am your host, you can call me LUF, Kalin, LOL UR FACE, and a number of other things. Currently we are hosting a volleyball tournament and a number of mini-games.

The points required to redeem items from the prize booth can be gained in a number of ways, so the more you participate the more you can win. Scroll down to get started! ^_^

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:18 am Reply with quote        
Volleyball

What goes better with summer than volleyball? 8D When I am online I will put the volleyball "in play" to start a round. Rounds can only take place when I am online to host them.

*Weasedale has now been authorized to host rounds so hopefully more will bet aking place now so be sure to check back!*

For every pass you make you will receive 5 points. You may not pass the ball to somebody who has passed it in the last 3 turns. Spend your points at the prize booth below!

This isn't your normal volleyball however, there are different balls and they all have different effects. The only way to learn what these effects are however is to experience them!

*When you make a post to pass they ball please continue conversation! Otherwise posts may be considered spam.*

LOL UR FACE

Prize Booth

This is where you can see what you can redeem your points for. PM me to redeem a prize. The prizes will change randomly so be sure to check back often. Smile

The prizes on the side panels are only available in quantities of one, so once somebody redeems one of them they will not be available again!

LOL UR FACE

Points Log

This is where you can see how many points you have. The list will be updated at the end of each round.

User - Points

Weaseldale - 191 points
Empy - 131 points
Adanoi - 131 points
Gaigi - 80 points
Tianfu - 14 points
St Branny - 100 points

LOL UR FACE

Prize Per Page

Every 10 pages the first person to post on the page will receive an extra 5 points.

Every 25 pages the last poster on the page will receive one random event item. These will be sent out at the end of the event.

Winners:
1) Gaigi (pg 10)
2) Weaseldale (pg 20)
3) Weaseldale (pg 25)
4) Weaseldale (pg 30)
5)

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
Who's That User?

Here I will post facts from a random users profile. The first person to pm me the correct user will receive either a random event item or 10 points.

When you pm me your answer the title of your pm MUST be "That User Is [Insert name here]" and you MUST tell me in the pm if you would rather have the event item or points as your prize if you are correct. If you do not adhere to these rules the next person to correctly submit their answer will win.

Also no, you can not win if the user is you. xD

WHO AM I?
New user later :3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
Today(August 8th) is my boyfriend and I's 2 year anniversary so no volleyball rounds will likely take place until tomorrow. Smile

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Happy anniversary, LUF.

Also, I'm glad I read that profile already. xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:14 pm Reply with quote        

-Eyes thread-
      I am displeased.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:15 pm Reply with quote        
-pokes-

Why are you displeased? xD

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
LOL UR FACE

lol yeah you fast. There will be a new user tomorrow, but now I have to go and get ready for dinner and a movie with my baby.

YO ANYONE HAVE ANY POKEMON GAMES THAT THEY CAN TRADE WITH ME? I AM ON A MISSION TO COMPLETE MY POKEDEX IN SOUL SILVER. <3

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
#FFFFFF

No reason... xD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
xDD
Silleh White~

Bye LUF~

#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:18 pm Reply with quote        

It's because you can't win when the user is you. xD
      I was skimming through the thread and went: "... D'8 THAT'S MEEEEEE. MEEEEEEE. OH TEH NOES" srsly. xD Just like that.

LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
lol well it definitely didn't have anything to do with you were at the top of the online users list... >_>

xDD

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 31, 32, 33  Next