Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What type of threads do you post in?
Debate threads (about heated subjects)
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Silly threads (about random nonsensical topics)
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
Media threads (speaks for itself)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Personal threads (where you can talk about yourself rather than the topic)
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Chatting threads (I LIKE TURTLES)
42%
 42%  [ 15 ]
Roleplay threads (I do not like turtles)
25%
 25%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 35

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:57 pm Reply with quote        
ahhhh Chu! ya need to add an option for all of the above!

Debate threads - seriousness has its place and i enjoy discussing deep or important things that you really have to put some thought into.

Silly threads - a place i can be myself ;D

Media threads - i love movies, so these are good. shame mine is already dead on the first page lol >3<

Personal threads - wellll these normally end up just being spoken about in other kinds of threads, but everyone likes to talk about themselves a bit, right?

Chatting threads - i love chatting.... everyone should know that by now XD

Roleplay threads - soooo i dont use them much, but i'd like to use them more! x3

.....seriously. good conversational skills is one of the only skills i have that i can say i dont doubt XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
All of the above is a cop out. D:< So is none of the above!

ecco

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:06 pm Reply with quote        
DAMMIT.
my indecisive soul is hurting! *shakes fist*

ok, then i'll go for chatting threads. since in chatting threads you can talk about silly stuff, serious stuff, yourself and the media. and roleplays, altho you may not actually be roleplaying in them... haha >:3

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
I'm on the Roleplay forum a majority of the time, but sometimes I poke in on this forum, or the general discussion stuff.

I'm also a frequent welcomer in the City Entrance forum. A majority of the time is spent in the RP area, though.

Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
I tend to post in threads that have titles that catch my attention. Or just any thread that seems to be active. I like to talk to people and I like to read interesting things and put my two cents in.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 pm Reply with quote        
I usually only post if I feel that my opinion hasn't been stated yet. xP I hate redundancy in threads.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
I typically post in just about any thread that I can find that peaks my interest and I have an opinion on. I love Rp threads the most. Though I will post in a serious thread such as a debate thread. I even post in the chatting threads every now and again. I just wish there was a way to make this place more active than just around event times. I love this place not saying I want it to be as active as the place that shall not be named and a bunch of trolls and such come here a little more activity would be sweet. I just don't know what to suggest to make it more active.

Matt the Merciless

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:23 am Reply with quote        
I tend to post in threads where I can talk about my experiences or ideas, rather than someone else's topic x:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:53 am Reply with quote        
I post in a lot of different type of threads... but the ones I stick around for are the chatting threads. The others usually feel like a post-and-run opprotunity.

I do like to rp, but I don't always have the time or energy to put into maintaining more than one rp at a time... so I don't post in those threads as often as I could.
Perish Song

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
So far it's been mostly chatting/hangout threads, where I don't feel like I'm being forced to debate or to defend my opinion on something. I've also posted in some of the personal info type threads (like this one!) and a few of the games.

Mostly though I've been battling instead of posting, at least when the threads I've been hanging out in have been moving slowly.
tavis harts

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
I tend to be shy so I don't post much.

When I do it's normally personal threads or media threads that are art related.

I've been trying to stop that and be more outgoing but its hard when you are used to being a chronic lurker.
Rin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:47 pm Reply with quote        
Whatever I can come up with an answer for.

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, I should probably start a new quest too for other items.
Thanks to all past donations. You didn't give me that silver for nothing!
Athilea Majiri

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
I like to chat with people, and I will also post in discussion sort of threads to. That being said, I vote for role play threads. I love to role play, with a passion. And being able to role play is a fun, and fast, way to earn silver.
Koru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
I like the hole just chit chatting thing! I think its funn! I just.... I wish there were more people... I feel like... I am talking to the same people on line... 3 different threads! witch is kinda funn cause then its like inside jokes on the other threads and people are like "WTF where did that come from" It sucks that Midorea is not more popular... like I just remember being on gaia and the people there were so mean to me cause I way a n00b.... I fell like you guys have taken me in and let me be one of you guys! and I love it! I wish that like... Instead of going to Gaia people came here.... also, for the people on other form sites, it would be nice to have like... A stamp/banner that we could put in our signatures on the other sites. that is how I found this place. I was on chicken smoothie and some one had a link to this website on in there signatures and I was like "oooooo! sounds cool!! I like the name" then I read the history and all the races and the elements and all that good stuff and I was like yyyyeeeessss! but what made me stay is the community and how nice you guys are! that's my 2 cents...
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:46 am Reply with quote        
I really enjoy roleplaying with a passion but the ones I am in are very slow moving (for a fast moving person like me). I also like contests! Sort of like drawing or photo contests or posting contests or writing contests or any contest really! I sometimes post in hangout and silly chats. But as someone else said, when I do that I feel as If im posting and running. Ive only posted once or twice in heated discussions because I dont really like giving my opinion in there.. I feel like Im telling someone that their opinion is inferior to me. I would post in the fun and games more often if you got silver, to be frank. I do still post there though if nobody is online and Im lonely T_T. Then the market place I check often to see stuff I can buy. Same with the art shops.... Did I miss anything?