Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 510, 511, 512  Next
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:52 pm Reply with quote        

This is the OoC Thread for the Magical Girl RP.

We are no longer accepting new players at this time.

Here's an obsolete banner!

Code:
[URL=http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=7114][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/35cg776.jpg[/img][/URL]

-----------------------------------
Rules are roughly the same as the other thread, but here they are again, just in case:

1. Follow Midorea's Rules and Guidelines
2. "Be excellent to each other." - Keanu Reeves
3. This is for suggestions, criticisms, or general banter concerning the rp. I don't mind if it get's a little off topic, but try not to stray too far.
4. If you have ideas concerning your character in a current plot line, PM me about it, don't ask/discuss it in the thread, it's considered meta-gaming and may give other players an unfair advantage, so PM it just to be safe. If your idea concerns another player's character, PM them, don't ask them here. If you're unsure about your idea PM me about it, we'll work something out.
5. Because I'm new at this, please have patience. I'm organizing this as best as I can, so there are going to be drastic changes to this thread...probably. Because of this, I reserve the right to add rules at anytime.
6. Failure to comply with this rules once will result in a reminder/warning, the second time you be suspended for x number of in-game days, and Greylsited, a third time, you will be banned and Blacklisted from this RP. So be awesome and follow the rules.
7. No, and I cannot stress this enough, no god modding. Your character is meant to be somewhat a deconstruction of the Magical girl genre, not molded to its conventions.
-----------------------------------

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote        

'Ugh, it's that magical bitch again. Look at her, with her pretty pretty princess make up bag. Isn't she a bit old for that? And what's with those same five friends that follow her around? Are they like her fan club or something?'

'I think their from that otaku-whatever club? I heard she just leaves class and no one says anything. She tells her teachers it a 'medical emergency,' like we don't know where the hell she's going. AND IT HAPPENS EVERY DAMN DAY. Ugh, I bet because she saves the world she thinks she such hot shit.'

'Oh yeah. And what the hell is up with her hair?'

--------------------------
I had originally intended for this idea to be a comedy story or webcomic, parodying the completely unrealistic setups of Magical Girl anime in Japan. it was initially going to be very character driven, with the main character, having been a magical girl since the summer before her freshman year of high school, recounting her tumultuous yet comedic high school experience. One where everyone knew who and what she was, but referred to her only as "that Magical Girl," or some variant, and never by her name.
I was hoping to carry the story up through her college years, because the idea of the quirky mini boss squad masquerading as frat bros and sorority bitches and having them serve the Dean of Students just tickled me. But anyway.

Also, because this has come up: While I am flattered that there are others who have been an offered to make this into a webcomic, I must respectfully deny them. As mentioned before, I was going to make this into a webcomic initially, but wanted to flesh out my ideas, so I made this. That doesn't mean I haven't abandoned the idea of making one myself. These characters are those of the players, but everything else on here (my characters and NPC's, settings, concepts, etc) are mine, and I'd still like the chance to use them when the opportunity arises. So please don't don't ask me if you can make a webcomic of this RP, I will tell you no.

Any art of the characters (with the respective player's permission) or comics for your own amusement are perfectly fine, and feel free to share them here, we all love free art to see people displaying their glorious talents.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm Reply with quote        

As you can probably tell, I dig Character back story, so don't worry about the form being too long. You have to send it to me first anyway, so if there is a problem, I'll let you know.

If you have a character you wanna use, but are having trouble fleshing them out, Here's a handy little guide: Chracter Creation Sheet by Yamiloo.
As I'm sure you can imagine, the Magical Girl genre is rife with Mary Suedom, so please take this handy dandy test before submitting your character, and attach your score somewhere on your profile application: Mary Sue Litmus Test If you get over 35, I might ask you to re-work your character a bit, but anything below that is fine. Also, please include a sample of your writing style (about one and a half paragraphs, either from another RP, or a post of your character doing something they enjoy; something that displays your writing prowess and gives insight to your character.

Atraea:
Quote:

Name: Jade Jonquil
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 135 lbs
Skills: Physical
Element: Flora
Attacks: Asphodel Fists - Drawing upon the power regret can hold over an individual that the Asphodel flower symbolizes, Jade launches a flurry of punches at the enemy.
Eremurus Spear - Drawing upon the endurance the Eremurus provides, Jade will summons the Eremurus spear to wield in battle.
Gladiolus -Drawing upong the strength of the Gladiolus, Jade draws strength, increasing her attack for a certain amount of rounds (1-10 gives a -10 to her rolls, 11-20 a -9, 21-30 a -8, and so on...roll a d6 to see how many rounds the buff will last).
Transformation Trinket: Green drop pendant.
Alignment: Vilos
Physical Description: Jade has olive toned skin and chestnut colored hair, that's in a messy pixie cut, with loose strands hanging near her face and ears. She's athletic, as she was on the Track and Field team at Lyndmill High school. She is prettier than most. Not jaw-droppingly beautiful, but she can catch a few eyes. Her eyes are amber brown. She dresses for comfort, mostly dull, autumn colored tops for that season, and pastels for spring and red for summer. Essentially whatever's on sale at Kohl's for the upcoming season. She loathed the first transformation uniform; a flurry of reds, greens, and pinks, complete with the tacky hairpins with ribbons, bows, short ruffled skirt, midriff baring blouse, stockings and heels. She never felt comfortable in it. It always looked so ridiculous, to the point that upon her first transformation, she nearly cried wailing, “I look like a clownish flamenco dancerrrr!” Her current Sene rank outfit was created to fit her personality and tastes more. The colors are earthy tones, and the bows and ribbons are at a minimum. Her midriff is now covered, and the skirt has been given more length, but not much. Her heels have been traded in for flats, and her new trinket is a drop pendant around her neck. She still keeps the hairpins as a memento…mainly because the Vilos wouldn’t take them back.
Mental/Personality Description: Jade is cynical, bitter, and though she wouldn't admit it, lonely; and for that she is terribly, terribly afraid. Her self esteem has never been that great, and while it's certainly better that it was in high school, it's not exactly an improvement. She drinks to forget, or at least distract, from the recent revelation of what her life might've been like had she not accepted the opportunity the Vilos presented her with that summer before her freshman year of high school, but also from the fact that without anyone around to impress or mimic, she's not quite sure who she is. Her voice is low, soft, but jagged, capable of cutting to the quick. When not drinking, she spends her time reading Lord Byron, and listening to trip hop.
District Lived In: Lyndmill, the town about and hour's drive north. Moved to Kentopolis for college after high school.
School Attending: Millen-Kent University
Backstory: Jade was born in the sleepy town of Lyndmill. She was an only child growing up, was shy, and had trouble making friends, but managed to make one really close friend, and they would go camping in the park near their homes. Shortly after middle school, Jade's friend moved away, leaving Jade, for all intents and purposes, alone to face high school. The Vilos fist approached Jade shortly before her 14th birthday. She was out camping in the nearby park alone, when the Vilos noticed her potential (she had built fires and a makeshift house of nearby branches and such), and appeared before her. In a hasty decision she regrets to this day, she agreed to become a Magical Girl for their faction, deciding to train her physical skills and the element of Fauna, giving her control over all plant life. However, all did not work out as she'd hoped; because she was the only Magical Girl int he region, any Misus threat posed to the town she faced on her own. The other students, who already found her weird, and constantly made fun of her for her outfit, the fact that she had to leave class and her dismal grades because of it. The religious residents thought her a devil and shunned her and her family. After barely graduating high school (which she missed due to the Misus), she was moved to Kentopolis to attend Millen-Kent University, where she has an apartment off campus. She achieved Sene rank before leaving, but since then has slipped in her training due to what is becoming a drinking problem. Because she was one of the best, the Vilos have assigned her as a mentor to any new Magical Girls that show up in the city and surrounding areas, as well as another Sene to keep her habits in check.
~update~
Lately, things have been looking up (or at the very least not straight down) for Jade. She seems to have taken up the responsibility of training her two pari, and is working on getting back into fighting shape. While she doesn't like her duties anymore than before, she certainly doesn't hate it as much, even going so far as to begrudgingly accept her responsibilities as a Sene and Magical Being. These past two months have been difficult, but overall they've given her more than took, of the things taken: Ivan, her alcoholism, and her formerly jagged demeanor. Of the things given: a consistent group of individuals she likes to varying degrees, something to focus on and look forward to everyday, and perhaps a special something worth fighting for. And though she is reluctant to admit it to anyone, even herself, she's not all that lonely anymore.
Sene: None
Magical Messenger: Epol

Name: Cynthia "Cindi" Amorelli
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 119 lbs
Skills: Social
Element: Flora
Attacks:** Velo della Rosa Bianca (Veil of the White Rose)- In social situations with those who might detect it, Cindi is able to conceal her latent Magical ability. If she has planned a meeting before hand, she can prepare it for a maximum length of 6 rounds, but if not, this will last a certain amount of rounds, determined by the roll (100-91: didn't work,90-81: 1 round, 80-71: 2 rounds, etc etc)
Pelle della gardenia- With this technique, Cindi can assume the guise of anyone she chooses. When done on the spur of the moment, she must be close enough to make prolonged contact with their skin, long enough to take it. In combat situations, it requires a roll to achieve the touch and a roll to focus long enough to obtain their "skin." If well-prepared in advance, she can craft a skin from her observations alone and a touch is not necessary, but it helps to have it anyway to make sure nothing foes wrong with the skin. Once she has the skin for the first time, she can summon it whenever it is needed, but touching a trinket of theirs is necessary.
Transformation Trinket: Bellybutton ring.
Alignment: Misus
Physical Description: Cindi has a body typical of high school hotties. Olive-toned skin, dark brown, wavy hair parted on the left side, and deep brown eyes and a heart shaped face with a lovely smile. By what she wears, you'd think her boobs were quite large, when in reality, it's a special bra that pushes up her breasts two cup sizes. Needless to say, she's proud of her bra and how it supports her boobs, and always wears low cut tops and long necklaces that draw attention to them. She has that friendly, stylish, trendy look; just because she's the school bike doesn't necessarily mean she has to look like it to a "T." She loves boots and jangly silver bracelets and long necklaces, and dresses in that "mall chic" high school girls seem to love; jeans with designs on them, denim short-shorts and miniskirts, preferably weathered and torn, and all of her accessories. She wears make up, though she doesn't really need it; lip gloss, eyeliner, mascara, etc. Her parents tend to worry that she doesn't "carry herself like she should," but Cindi has the ability and does so. When it matters to her. Also has a tongue ring.
When transformed, Cindi wears a tight fuchsia and black overbust corset, striped and lined with black lace, that cuts off where her midriff begins. Her waist is adorned with short black skirt with matching fuschia petticoats, with a large turquoise ribbon jutting from the back, also lined with black lace. She wears two long horizontal striped fingerless sleeves, one on each arm, with matching toeless stockings that reach about an inch above the knee, held up by a black garter belt. On her feet are turquoise pumps with a strap at the ankle. Her nails and toes are all done in the same black nail polish. Her trinket is her silver belly-button ring with a turquoise gem dangling from the center. She has matching earrings and necklace, as well as two small gems that adorn the corners of her eyes. Her hair is put into a messy updo, held with a black bow, and becomes black streaked with fuchsia.
Mental/Personality Description: Cindi is one of the dimmer bulbs in the box, but doesn't carry that same palpable vanity and disdain for the rest of the student body that sluts of her stature seem to. If anything, she is quite the opposite: she's very sweet, and despite how little she knows academically, she tries, god bless her. Except in Math. If Ironbridge High refers to her clique as the "Bike Rack," she would be the "rack" part of the group, despite the fact that her boobs are not actually that big. Cindi is outgoing, and what the more conservative parents call "too approachable." She has no qualms about what she is and what she does (frequently) in her free time, and even has a sense of humor about it. While her friends tend to be more catty, vain, stuck up, and manipulative, Cindi is sweet, charming, personable, loyal and a genuinely sweet girl. Her loyalty stems from a love of companionship of almost any kind, as she's one of those girls with "a whole lotta love to give," and is almost a little too willing to give it to whomever might ask. Luckily, her intuition hasn't failed her in this regard, and she hasn't been in any real danger yet. Her dull-witted personality and general naivete in almost everything but sexual matters tend to make her easy to mold. While she can get her way by without trying by just being her charming sweet self, her friends must actively seduce and manipulate others to meet their ends. The fact that Cindi is not even the prettiest of the bunch and easily the dumbest has given her "friends" cause to suspect that she is far smarter and more manipulative than she lets on, slowly alienating Cindi from their pack. Cindi doesn't seem to mind too terribly though since she's been talking to Red so much.
District of Residence Ironbridge
School currently attending: Ironbridge High
Back story: Cynthia was born in Bologna, Italy, where she lived with her grandmother and her father. She never knew her mother. Her father was a businessman trying to make ends meet, and often traveled, leaving her alone at her grandmother's house where she spent time cooking, and going on little trips to the city sights and countryside picnics with her grandmother. When she turned five, her father uprooted her from her idyllic life in Italy and moved to Kentopolis, where Cynthia has lived ever since. The reason turned out to be more than a job offer for her father; he was also getting remarried to a woman he'd met while working in the states. Cynthia did not have many friends her age in Italy; she had not been to a school or daycare, simply because her grandmother took care of her around the clock. When she arrived in Ironbridge, she spoke English with a very heavy accent, and was made fun of for it throughout her elementary years, so she began to imitate how the other girls in her class spoke, desperate for the companionship she had in Italy. In about the fifth grade, she began to develop, and then it seemed that everyone wanted to talk to her. Boys would not stop staring at her, and she couldn't understand why, and some girls kept asking her if she "started" yet. One group of girls seized this opportunity, and told her everything she needed to know about her new "developments;" what they were, and better yet, how to use them to her advantage. Seeing this as an act of kindness and not the manipulation that it was beneath the surface, Cynthia became friends with these girls and has been in their clique ever since, adapting the nickname Cindi. Sometime during her freshman year, she became sexually active (whether this was through peer pressure or of her own volition is unknown), and has been so, very much so, ever since. She met Red her junior year at a party, and quickly formed a friends-with-benefits relationship. However due to his recent trauma, she seems to have developed an attachment to him, possibly because of the many boys she's been with, he's the only one with which she ever really genuinely liked as a friend. In an effort to be with him and help him in any way she can, Malygris tricked her into joining with the Misus under the pretense that what happened to Red was actually the Vilos' fault, and that the Misus saved him. Because of this, Cindi has vowed to use her new found magical powers to aid in the Misus cause in anyway possible as long as she can be at Red's side...even if he's on the wrong one.
Sene: N/A
Magical Messenger: Malygris

Keylaleigh:
Quote:

Name: Viola Blake
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 137lbs
Skills: Mental
Element: Lightning
Attacks: Bolt Arrow - Her primary attack, Viola holds an invisible bow and a line of lightning appears between her hands. When she releases it, the lightning bolt acts as an arrow, electrocuting its target. She acquired this attack upon becoming a Sene.
Flashbang Bomb - Viola used this attack a lot as a dark magical girl to flee from her enemies. She forms a concentrated ball of lightning in her hands and throws it on the ground, creating a blinding flash that also shocks anybody within five feet of it.
Static Shield - Viola envelops herself in a thin shield of electricity, giving anyone who hits her with a physical attack a nasty shock. The shield will remain until she is attacked physically, and the attacker automatically has a dice mod of +5 when attacking the shield. Once the shield is attacked, it will dissipate.
Storm Disc - Viola forms a large disc of electricity that she can use almost like a skateboard. Using the earth’s magnetism, it floats about two feet above the ground and boosts her speed. The disc can hold up to two people.
Transformation Trinket: A black cameo necklace with a lightning bolt on it.
Alignment: Vilos, but ex-Misus
Physical Description: Viola has shoulder-length dark brown hair worn in a half-ponytail and green eyes. She prefers comfortable, boyish clothing, wearing loose pants with a tanktop instead of a skirt. Most of the time, she wears black jeans and a purple tanktop with black converses. She always wears her black cameo on a velvet choker.
When transformed, she wears a purple corset top with a dark grey miniskirt with purple leggings. Her boots are ankle-length and purple and her long gloves are dark grey with a white lightning motif up the arms.
Mental/Personality Description: When she was younger, Viola was bitter and cynical. This made her disliked by most other girls her age, therefore forwarding her original path towards darkness. As a young magical girl she was sly and underhanded, sometimes bordering on cruel and heartless at times. Her turn to light gave her personality a dramatic turn, as she realized that she had a supportive group of friends that would watch her back no matter what. This new revelation plus her inside look of what the Misus did to their enemies made her very protective of her new group of friends and an almost motherly attitude towards any younger magical girls placed under her watch.
Backstory: Viola came from a dysfunctional household. Her mother was in and out of the hospital with all sorts of problems, real and imagined, and her father spent most of his time working to pay the bills her mother racked up. She was the youngest of five children, so she was frequently overlooked. Socially, she has always been out of the loop, and was teased by her peers because of it, being called "freak" and "loser" and being shunned by most of the girls in her school. To make up for this social awkwardness, she excelled in her classwork and became a favorite student among the teachers in her school. Of course, this outcasted her even more from her classmates and she spent a lot of her time alone and gave her a negative attitude towards her classmates and life itself. This attracted the attention of the Misus once she hit puberty, and she fell into the ranks of the Dark Magical Girls. She had no Sene to help her, and she learned how to transform and channel lightning on her own, frequently doing battle with the local Magical Girls under the Vilos. After many battles, she was placed in a situation where she was told to kill one of her enemy Magical Girls. Though she tried to muster up the will to do so, she was unable to. This caused dismay among the Misus and got her cast out. If she was unable to follow through with her mission, she was unfit to work with them. She was cast out of the Misus, once again a normal girl. She went to the group of magical girls that she once spent all of her time fighting. Much to her surprise, they took her in almost immediately and she helped them with her inside knowlege of the Misus. After helping them for almost a year, the Vilos felt her worthy to officially join their ranks and she regained her powers over lightning. Now she is a Sene and takes her job very seriously, seeing it as a way to keep potential magical girls from going down the dark path she did.
Magical Messenger: Lenta

Name: Aiden Houlton
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 150 lbs
Element: Fire
Attacks: Fire Sphere: This attack is kind of like a small "kamehameha" of Dragonball fame. Aiden forms a ball of fire in his palms, and shoots it directly in front of him. It explodes on contact.
Ignition: Aiden converts his physical strength into a temporary boost to his fire powers. While using this technique, the fire he throws becomes blue in color and does double the damage. Unfortunately, this only lasts fifteen minutes and if he tries to go over that time, he reverts back into his civilian state.
Ifrit Saber: Aiden summons a sword made out of fire. When using his "ignition" powerup, the fire the sword is made out of is a bright blue instead of the usual orange-reds.
Transformation Trinket: A gold pocketwatch with a large ruby in the center of it.
Physical Description: Aiden is pale and scrawny from not going outside very often when he was young. He keeps his long black hair in a ponytail and horn-rimmed glasses correct his nearsightedness. His eyes are an icy blue and he always seems to be sneering. Aiden dresses sensibly in button-up shirts, dress pants, and loafers.
When he transforms, he wears a scarlet tailcoat with gold epaulettes, black pants with red stripes running down the sides, and red boots. On his back is a black cape. He also loses any sight problems he has when transformed, and his glasses dissappear.
Mental/Personality Description:[/b] Aiden has always been one of those children that is horribly cruel to anything that happens to be smaller than him. He loved crushing lightning bugs and smearing their glowing entrails on his face like war paint and sprinkling salt on slugh just to see them writhe in pain. He masks this cruelty by dazzling everybody with his academic achievements and acting almost obnoxiously polite.
Distict Lived In: Ironbridge
School Attending: Aglaeca Stone Preparatory School
Backstory: Aiden has always been known as "the boy genius" by his peers, and got into Aglaeca on a scholarship. He has two loving and supportive parents, but he thinks of them as inferior and a burden. Schoolwork bores him, and as he watches his classmates that are two years older than him struggle with advanced placement courses that he was passing in middle school he thinks about the fact that he is destined for much more in life than the life this world offers. This attitude attracted the attention of the Misus, and while they normally don't select boys for their training, this one was the exception because of his attitude and brilliant mind. He took to the training quite well, feeling this to be his true calling. Because of his dedication, he has excelled rapidly and is now one of the best Pari in the Misus forces

KoyiTar:
Quote:

Name: Cyrel Fujuko (Pronounces like Sheryl)
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 125
Element: Unknown
Attacks: Poseidon- Cyrel's summoned weapon for melee combat.
Water bomb- Cyrel gathers water into a highly concentrated sphere and shoots it at the enemy.
Healing Mist - Cyrel forms a mist that heals herself as well as other members of her team that are nearby.
Transformation Trinket: Her GIANT BOW.
Physical Description: Cyrel has rather pale skin with very red hair her eyes are a vibrant blue; she keeps her hair pulled back in braided bun on her head. When it is down it just about touches the ground but not quite. She’s rather athletic looking considering her grandfather has been training her in Tai Chi since she was 5. When she is at her home she is usually wearing sweats or most of the time what her grandfather calls the only thing you should wear when performing Tai Chi. Which looks like a Kimono from long ago. It’s designed to so you are able to fight in its all blue with white ties. When she is at school she is wearing her uniform. When she transforms her hair comes out of its bun revealing its true length somehow it manages to stay out of the way. Her outfit is all blue with lots of frills and bows. The skirt is rather short which Cyrel dislikes but puts up with.
Mental/Personality Description: Cyrel is actual a pretty laid back individual. She never really has problems with anyone. She’s very sure of herself and not as snooty as the other girls at her school. Which at times gets her somewhat teased. She typically ignores it though and takes everything in stride. She lately has been confused about her new found abilities and the offer by the Vilos to become a magical girl.
District of Residence: Heartsborough
School currently attending: Cecilia Blair High School
Back-story: Cyrel has lived in the district of Heartsborough ever since she was little. Because her grandfather owns a very well renowned dojo and the area and her father owns his own company she is able to go to Celia Blair High. Her mother died when she was eight due to a terrible car accident that almost crippled Cyrel. She wasn’t though and trains alongside her grandfather every-day. She rarely sees her father since he is most of the time away on business trips so her Grandfather takes care of her. During winter break from school she was approached by the Vilos and told about her abilities and asked if she wanted to become a magical girl. She accepted almost immediately, having heard what they could do and how they helped people. Just having learned about her powers and only transforming once since then she doesn’t really know what all she is capable of.
Sene: Jade Jonquil
Magical Messenger: Varia

Name: Bellasandra LaCrux
Height: 5” 3”
Weight: 115
Element: Earth
Attacks: Earth kick: This attack came up accidentally while she was training but it ended up being to her advantage. While aiming a high flying kick at a training dummy she had made she hit the ground instead creating a giant crater that had left the dummy trapped in the ruble of the area.
Rock Fists: Bella gathers the power of earth around her hands, allowing for heavy hits.
Emerald Shards: Basically Bella’s Axe and shield. Both are made from what appears to be an emerald material hence their name.

Transformation Trinket: An onyx pendant in the shape of a snake.
Alignment: Missus
Physical Description: Bella is slightly tanned due to her being the outdoors type. Her hair is shoulder length and black with green streaks which her parents hate. She keeps it pulled back in a ponytail most of the time. She’s pretty athletic looking considering she runs track and does several other sports activities. Since there’s no uniform at her school she basically wears what she wants. Typically baggy black pants with chains or skirts with chains on them, her tops range from t-shirts with metal band names on them to corsets. She also has glasses there big and round which she dislike but they were all her parents could afford she tries to get out of wearing them whenever she can. When she transforms her outfit is almost like something she would normally wear. It’s a short mini skirt that’s black and green she complains it looks like a cheerleader’s skirt. Her top is a green corset with poufy sleeve and black stripes down the sides, green boots and black gloves complete the outfit aside from a black and green mask that takes the place of her glasses.
Mental/Personality Description: Bella’s relatively quite aside from her outward appearance of course the quietness comes with a slight anger problem. She’s rather smart to making very good grades in just about everything except for math she has to be tutored for that.
District of Residence: Ironbridge
School currently attending: Ironbridge High School
Back-story: Bella has always been smart and excelled in everything she did except for math. As she grew older the praise and pressure from her parents caused her to start hating them. Not that they were bad parents they gave her all they could and treated her with quite a large amount of respect. She just hated how they seemed to always push her buttons. Especially about her clothes hair and music, because of this she has gained and anger problem and takes it out on just about anyone that gets on her bad side, which has been just about everyone at school lately over her new glasses. She has been the cause of many fights and threatened many people with a punch to the face if they didn’t leave her the hell alone about them. It was this attitude that spawned the Misus interest in her if she had remained the quite type they probably would have overlooked her completely. At their offer she jumped being able to beat stuff up with magic sounded fun and the idea of taking over the world with it even better. Training by herself for a long time she has now developed her skills rather well she is not as good as another person who’s a member she keeps hearing about named Aiden but she’s pretty good for her skills.
Magical Messenger: Unknown

NuklearSamurai:
Quote:

Name: Corik Boreas (C.B.)
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 176lbs
Element: Air
Attacks: Warfangs- Corik can summon gauntlets and grieves which he utilizes the air around him, upping his speed for quicker attacks, and higher leaps.
Fist of the South Wind- Calling out his power, Corik solidifies a portion of the air, no bigger that a first of foot, and with either a kick or punch, sends it flying at his opponent.
Cyclone Shield - Moving the air around him into a rapid, tight rotation, Corik creates a shield around himself which can deflect almost any attack. The shield is akin to a dome that is made out of a tornado and acts as a regular attack, thus if Corik rolls lower than the opposing force, he win's out and the oncoming attack is deflected. It only lasts one round, or attack.

Transformation Trinket:[/b] Emerald ring
Physical Description: Corik is tanned and lean from long hours spent practicing Track and Field events. With straight white teeth, light green eyes and perpetually messy yet short dirty blond hair, he is the desire of many a preparatory school girl. when not at school, Corik wears a typical blue jean, T-shirt and tennis shoes set-up.
Transformed, Corik dons a fur-lined brown vest with over a skin-tight light green shirt, tattered blue jeans, boots and fingerless gloves. He also gains a headband of excessively long length the same color as his shirt.
Mental/Personality Description: Always cheerful on the outside, Corik has many friends. Easy to approach and always amiable Corik knows just what to say and just when to say it. While academics aren't his best subject he isn't disliked by teachers. With a C+ average, a respected track record and his Natural charm Corik is a popular guy with a lot of potential.
District of Residence: Born in Ireland, moved to Kentopolis at the age of 12 when his father got a better job. Currently lives in Ironbridge
School currently attending:[/b] Aglaeca Stone
Backstory: Beneath his outer charm, Corik harbors a resentment of the happy families he see's around him. 2 years ago a car accident took his parents and his newborn sister from him, leaving Corik on his own. Never possesed of much wealth, he has become accustomed to living on a tight budget. The lawsuit from his parents death however, resulted in a hefty compensation settlement that Corik gets a monthly allowance from, but the bulk is placed in trust until he comes of age. When Corik goes home from school it is to an empty house with little to occupy his thoughts from the past. Though he has come to terms with his loss, he still has trouble concentrating occasionaly and his grades have become less important to him. The resentment he harbored made him a prime target for the Misus immediately after his misfortune, but he turned down their offer and was shortly thereafter contacted by the Vilos.
Sene: Jade
Magical messenger: Gav

Name: Andrew Nelys
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 180
Element: Ice , Light
Attacks: Inversion Aura: By freezing water vapor in the air, Andrew creates hundreds of refractive surfaces. With this, he can distort his opponents perceptions to varying degrees, up to total inversion, making distance and direction irrelevant (roll under 20, it can have a +20 to the opponents roll, 21-40 can be a +15 41-60 +10 61-80 +5 and higher than 80 would be nothing).
Glacial Barrier: When confronted by an attacker, Andrew can force his power into the ground, causing a 1-5'' thick sheet of Ice between him and his foe, capable of stopping almost any attack ( their roll would just have to beat my activation roll for the wall to break, if they roll say, 20 points or more under the activation roll, the wall doesn't even stop the attack).
Silent Snowfall: activating this ability, in reference to the silence of a snowy night, Andrew is capable of muffling all sounds around him, allowing him a bonus to stealth actions, aiding in reconnaissance missions ( -15 to all my stealth rolls).
Creeping Frost - Reaching out along the ground, Andrew sends his power out towards his opponent. As his power races towards the feet and legs of his target, hoarfrost manifests along it's path. Upon reaching it's intended victim, it erupts along their feet and shins, encasing them from the knees down in ice, binding them for 1-3 rounds. Rolling a 95-50 only binds them for one round, a 49-20 for two round and a 19-1 for a full three rounds. 96-100 counts as a critical fail and the ice is too thin to restrain them at all.
Transformation Trinket: Wrist watch
Physical Description: Above average in height, Andrew has straight, short cropped black with light blue eyes and the typical skin tone of someone who doesn't actively tan but doesn't avoid the outdoors. He keeps himself lean, maintaining a gym membership so that he doesn't fall out of shape, should the need of his abilities arise. Handsome enough with patrician features belying a moneyed upbringing, he can afford some of the more expensive clothing, shopping at places like Hollister. He dresses casually, normally t-shirts or long sleeved shirts and jeans, usually paired with tennis shoes or boots. Transformed Andrew dresses in a manner that is designed more for stealth. Going against the fashion of all the other magical beings, he forgoes the frills and bright colors, in favor of less... flashy attire. A black shirt sits loosely on his torso, with a large V going down about 2 inches past his collar bones, with sleeves all the way down his wrists, held in place by vambraces of a glacial blue, covering gloved hands. Black pants in the same style fit loosely over his legs, held at the waits by a sash the same blue as his vambraces, and tied from mid shin down to prevent rustling. On his feet he wears black moccasins (for lack of a better word). He also possesses an undershirt of the same blue, that has a half hood, allowing him to obscure his face from the nose down for the more covert operations.
Mental/Personality Description: Despite his physique, Andrew chooses not to actively participate in battles, instead he prefers to encumber his opponents with his own abilities, and make a swift escape before things become too hairy. He fashions himself much more as the intelligence gathering type. Andrew is constantly aware of things and people about him, with years of practice just watching people. He can easily determine their moods from postures and gestures, and his abilities as a Magical being have been honed enough to where he can constantly hear the white noise of disorganized thoughts in crowds, but cannot actively read thoughts unless transformed and focused on a target. He much perfers to simply observe moods. Andrew is always positive in public, smiling and has a charisma about him that puts people at ease. He's always physically relaxed even when his mind is quickly analyzing the situations at hand, gathering information from what he see's and hears. There is always an unhurried air about Andrew, as though he is never rushed.
District of Residence: Heartsborough
School currently attending: Millen-Kent University
Backstory: For a young age, Andrew always had an easy time meeting people and was could always remember even the tiniest details about things he'd seen. He'd always manage to talk the other children into doing things his way, and could never seemed to get into trouble for anything he did. as he grew up, so did his abilities to read people, being able to read peoples actions with greater accuracy. This almost preternatural ability has since developed quite a great deal with the addition of his Magical abilities. The Vilos had taken note of his talents and when they had asked, Andrew had agreed. 10 years now have passed and Andrew finds himself at Millen-Kent University, a year or two from earning a public relations degree, where he can put his skills to use earning money. All the while he keeps his eyes and ears open for signs of misus activity, acting as one of the Vilos' network of intelligence gathering agents.
Magical Messenger:Lynn

Name: Gisela Harista
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 130
Attacks:**Burning Samba - Gisela twirls, whirling through dance step after dance step, flames gathering around her hands and feet. with a flourish, Gisela launches these flames at oncoming attackers.
Transformation Trinket: Gold Ruby Pendant
Physical Description: Not too tall, not exceptionally short, Gisela has always been considered pretty. With dark brown eyes and almond skin, she looks like she spends a good deal of time outdoors. Her hair falls down to the middle of her back in shiny silky curls the likes of which would make a shampoo/conditioner commercial model jealous. Gisela has curves in all the right places, having been taking dance lessons from a very early age. Transformed, her outfit is replaced with with a black knee length skirt white stockings and red heels. Her top has elbow length sleeves and is a fiery red in color. Her hair is pulled into an up-do, reminiscent of the style preferred by latin salsa dancers.
Mental/Personality Description: Usually cheerful and upbeat, Gisela has all the spunk you'd think a 14 year old girl would have. She excels at science, with chemistry being her favorite subject. She is always smiling and is very aware of what she's doing. As a rule she tries her hardest in only two things, her school work and her dancing. Gisela is a girl whose passions run hot and her disinterests are as cold as glaciers.
District of Residence Irrelevant at this point in time.
School currently attending: Irrelevant at this point in time.
Backstory: All through her life, Gisela's parents have tried to raise their daughter with a good sense of right and wrong. She does her best to make them happy, and as a result of their efforts, she feels very strongly about doing the right thing. At age 12, Gisela and her parents were at one of her dance recitals. When a Misus agent attacked, even though there was nothing she could do, Gisela stood her ground and confronted him. Dispatching her easily enough, he went on his merry way harvesting what he wanted and causing general mayhem. That night after the police had arrived and the investigation was underway, Gisela sat apart from the crowd under the blanket the EMT's had given her. It was here when the Vilos approached her, impressed with her courage against impossible odds. The possibility of having the power to do something against someone like the person who caused so much havoc and so much chaos was like a dream come true to her, and she gladly accepted. Two years later, she had been fighting the misus alone, being the only one in her home town. Her most recent confrontation against the Misus Agent known as Coil was a pitched fight wearing them both down. It was here that the government task force dedicated to the magical phenomenon abducted them both, placing them in their present situation.
Sene: Inapplicable as of right now.
Magical Messenger: Bruna

Tsemara:
Quote:

Name: Maxine “Max” Buckland
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 175lbs (Most of the weight is toned muscle)
Element: Fauna – Family: Felidae, Genus: Panthera
Attacks: Soul of the Jaguar: basically works like a buff. Her strength and agility are multiplied to be similar to that of a jaguar, in proportion to her body mass. Basically she can drag approximately 800lbs, and lift/throw about 650lbs without assistance. This lasts for 15 minutes or until she transforms back, depending on what comes first. Then, she must wait another hour and a half before she can use it again. She’s hoping with enough practice she can cut this time in half. However, she’s just as likely to punch you in the face without her skills as she is with them.
Phantom Pride: Summons a pride of lions from the surrounding shadows. The lions would then attack their target(s) for the duration of thirty seconds to a minute before fading away. (2-3 rounds.) It is just long enough to cause massive amounts of damage, and allow Max a sufficient amount time to make a hasty retreat. Due to the complicated nature of the attack, she cannot use it more than once an hour.
Transformation Trinket: A pair of silver feathers that she wears hooked behind her left ear. (Her ears aren’t pierced. Otherwise she’d probably make them into an earring or sorts.)
Physical Description: On the taller side of average height, Max is built with broad shoulders, an average breast size, big feet, and short, callused fingers. Her shoulder length hair is straight and usually tied in a low ponytail. She is a staunch believer of comfort over fashion. Making no effort to accentuate any part of her femininity, by wearing baggy unisex or male cut garments, she has been mistaken for a guy on a number of occasions. She is particularly fond of jeans and t-shirts.
When transformed, Max dons a pair of cargo style camouflage pants, a black tank top that partially shows off her midriff, combat boots, fingerless gloves meant for hand to hand combat and a hunters’ green headband. Her mouth and nose are covered by a metallic lower face mask. The guard seems to stay on by the magic that created it, as there are no apparent straps holding it in place.
Mental/Personality Description: Introverted, pessimistic, and reclusive, Max doesn’t like spending time with her peers, or with anyone else for that matter. In the most simple of words, Max hates humans. Of course, being one herself, she cannot help but have a bit if distain for herself. She will admit that she is hypocritical in that regard. Her manner of speech is informal to the point of almost being rude.
She prefers being outside, away from civilization, locked away in her room, or paintballing/laser tag. She figures that the latter allows her the freedom to shoot at people without legal repercussions.
School currently attending: Ironbridge High School
Backstory: Max was brought up in a two parent household. However, she hardly ever sees her father. As a trucker, he is usually on the road, visiting for a day or two in very random intervals. Her mother is a teacher for a specialized physical education class. As such, Maxine was encouraged to stay active. As a child she was peeved by the fact that she was being told to go outside to play, but eventually decided not to care. As she got older, she found random ways to stay active, even when she got involved with video games. (Max uses dance pads instead of a controller to play her games.)
When she did sit down and read something it was usually a nature magazine, like National Geographic’s. Maybe Discover magazine, depending on what the articles were. Over time, she grew cynical of the human race. Most of the articles she found pictured them in a bad light, and many of the articles that held them in a positive manner were only because they fixed something they messed up in the first place. This pessimism remained through junior high and well into high school, where she is now.
Max’s powers have only recently manifested themselves. Due to her standoffish nature, and her apparent distain for her peers, her classmates have gone to greater lengths to stay out of her way. Which is fine with her.
Sene: Tchyeah, no.

Name: Jared (Coil) Simmons
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 135lbs
Element: Lightning
Attacks: Rootkit: Jared interfaces with any nearby machinery run on electricity, taking command of any physical properties it has, and gaining access to any digital information. He needs to touch the machine with both hands to initiate this attack, maintain physical contact with the machine with at least one hand to continue it, and as soon as he pulls away, his control is negated, and the machine shuts down.
Feedback: Jared channels large amounts of electricity through his skin, shocking anyone touching him, as a defensive move. He can also focus the electricity into his hands if he plans to attack someone. The current can last for 6 rounds, although Jared rarely pushes it to that limit.
Transformation Trinket: A silver ring with a lightning bolt etching that he wears on his left thumb.
Physical Description: Jared has the bleached skin tone of someone who spends all of his time in front of a computer screen. He has short, dark red hair that he gels into short messy spikes when he is going out, and dark brown eyes that have dark circles around them from his self-imposed insomnia. Despite his tendency to be rather apathetic and to consumer large amounts of sugar and various other unhealthy foods, Jared is basically skin and bone, and thin as a rake. Jared wears printed t-shirts, often a size too big for him, shorts, and flip flops. He always has his computer with him, generally tucked into the messenger bag at his sand, along with copious amounts of Mountain Dew and chocolate.
When transformed, Jared becomes identical to his online alter-ego, Coil. He gets loose black pants embellished with white lightning bolts, along with knee-high dark gray leather boots. He has a black sleeveless over-shirt that has a hood, which he generally wears up to put his face in shadow. Under the sleeveless shirt, Jared has a short sleeved electric blue undershirt with a black pattern of stylized digital circuitry. Jared also has black gloves with the same pattern of his shirt, although white in color on a black background, instead of black on blue. Jared’s skin gets a gray cast, his muscles get more definition (although they get no stronger), and his eyes turn electric blue.
Mental/Personality Description: Jared is a snarky little nerd with a penchant for breaking rules. He has a sharp tongue, and finds it amusing to engage in a battle of wits with the idiots around him, but he always seems surprised when those idiots try to kick the crap out of him. When he’s taking someone on in person, Jared is all talk and nothing else. He tries to bluff his way out of things, but those bluffs generally fail, despite his extreme unflappable-ness. However, when he’s facing an enemy online…well, Coil is a bit different from Jared.
Coil is charismatic and calm, and completely in control. The online entity is just as unflappable as Jared, but is less annoying. People take Coil a helluva lot more seriously than they do Jared. Coil is much more ‘Allow my actions to make my point.’ He will send a nemesis a message asking for surrender, then when the message is sent back covered with defecation, Coil will set a number of travesties on his target, generally ending with a humiliating message. Then Coil will chuckle quietly as an example has been made.
School currently attending: Algaeca Stone Prep
Backstory: Jared is the son of a computer programmer and a teacher, born and raised in Seattle. His dad, the computer genius, worked for a software company there, and his mom, well, taught high school English. Jared was taught by his father how to write computer programs, and soon became a prodigy at it, and found his sadistic side. At age nine, Jared unleashed a virus into his school’s mainframe, decimating the system and screwing up grades for the semester. He was promptly expelled, and his mother fired, and the family moved. This cycle repeated for a few years until Jared honed his skills and chose his targets more wisely. However, his lesson was not learned quickly enough, because his father left them because the home life was too difficult. Jared and his mother moved around, staying with family and finding money in any way they could.
Jared continued causing harm in cyberspace, some projects more innocent and annoying, and some more actually harmful. He became somewhat notorious throughout the hacker community, know by the pseudonym Coil. Jared created a persona around this name so that he could actually be recognized for something a bit better than ‘Washington’s Fastest Junior Typer.’ Through his cyber-antics, he caught the attention of the Misus and jumped at the opportunity to bring the world to its knees. Jared’s mother got a job at Algaeca Stone Prep, ensuring Jared free enrollment, and placing Jared squarely into the territory of Malygris.
Jared chose lightning as his element, because computers run on electricity, and he knew computers unlike he could ever know anything natural. He also knew the devastation that computers could cause. Jared’s first large computer project in Kent City was to hack into the Millen-Kent Stadium Center, and cause the number of TV screens and projectors to play Nyan Cat on loop until someone could break back into the computers and wipe almost everything from the server. With his new abilities, Jared figured out how to gain control of anything that runs on electricity, as well as send a current throughout his body. He’s working on a project tapping into his Social skills more, trying to figure out how to create a mental virus, but he’s having a hard time finding people to experiment on. He’s been training throughout the spring, just after he was kicked out of his last school, as he’s been traveling with his father. Jared’s father will hand him back over to his mother soon, in Kent City, and come fall, Jared will start at Algaeca.
Magical Messenger: Malygris[/quote]

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 pm Reply with quote        

Background information. These are the proponents and opponents. The two Celestial factions that your Magical Girl will fight for.

*Update: There are some things I was thinking about the Anthropos that should probably have verification. One because someone asked, and two, if I don't write them down now, I'll forget.

The Anthropos: A History
The Anthropos began as one celestial power, one collective, a great observer of the universe. After observing for countless eons, they took it upon themselves to finally go about making the universe a better place as opposed to sitting around watching. However, as it is said, the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and it wasn't long until the Anthropos began to disagree about the fate of the worlds they were trying to better, with some voicing the notion of destroying them outright. These voices were silenced in a way most horrible, in that they were taken out of the collective conscious. This was the beginning of an event referred to only as the Divide, wherein more and more Anthropos were cast out of the collective. Soon after the Divide, it slowly became apparent that the fallen were beginning to grow in number. The remaining few Anthropos went by a new name, and began to fill their ranks with new Vilos members. A time that seemed endless has passed, and since then only eight Vilos members that were present at the time of the divide remain, the rest of the Vilos consisting of younger members, such as the messengers assigned to Magical girls.

While it may not seem that horrible, to be cast out of a collective that knew your every thought and feeling, for the newly downcast, it was a horrible thing toe experience at first. Imagine having been used to hearing a quiet hum of voices in your head, to have felt the love and joy of a vast untold number of individuals all at once, at any given time. And you felt these feelings for eons...and then at one wrong word, you suddenly feel disappointment, fear, and rage from the same amount of individuals, in the same force. And all the voices that were once a quiet hum are now screaming in your ear. And then it's quiet. Deafeningly so. It took its toll on the fallen members, driving many of them into oblivion. Those that remained only did so because they managed to find other fallen ones, by sheer luck (being cast out of the conscious meant they could no longer hear everyone else, making communication very difficult. But once they figured out that the Vilos could not hear them...well, I'm sure you could figure it out from there.

-----------------------

Background:

Who are the Vilos?
The Vilos are a faction of the celestial deities known only as The Anthropos. It is not known where they are from. Their current goal is to protect the earth from the Misus at all costs, using the Magical Girls to defend the tangible threats on earth, while the Vilos handle the Misus themselves. On the surface, they have no ulterior motives. They are large, and seraphic in appearance (six wings ad all), conduct themselves with unparalled grace and are possessed of a wisdom only attained after having lived for aeons. The Vilos are genderless, and androgynous in appearance. Before they were seen often by humans, as they initally did the recruiting, but they are rarely seen on earth if at all, even by the Sene, who essentially have direct contact with them on a daily basis.

Who are the Misus?
The Misus are the faction who began this war, and are currently fighting the Vilos as well as gathering energies from the planet's life, and the Magical Girls who protect it. Once they have a sufficient amount, they survey the planet's highest life forms (in this case, the humans), deciding whether or not the life on earth is worth sparing. After they judge the planet, should it be found wanting, they use all the energy they collected, to destroy the planet and all life on it in one fell swoop. While looking very similar to the Vilos (seeing as they are the same race and all), the Misus do not carry themselves with the same grace as their gody-two-shoes counterparts. They are genderless and androgynous as well, but darker, hunched inward, slightly monstrous in appearance and have only two wings, not six. They are not however, near as powerful aS their counterparts in battle. Because of this, they are more likely to integrate with society, and can disguise themselves masterfully. To the untrained eye, a Misu could be anyone, and live anywhere. Only Magical Girls, Sene, Vilos, and other Misus can detect them.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:56 pm Reply with quote        

What is a Magical Girl?
At its most basic level, for the Vilos, a magical girl is a protector. A normal girl who, during puberty, is chosen by the powers that be to be a soldier. In the war for the earth, they are equipped with elemental powers, relics, and other skills to protect their homes, families, friends, and the rest of the planet from the Misus threat.
While they don't recruit Magical Girls near as often as the Vilos (preferring to simply turn the weak-willed into mindless beasts), the Misus have acknowledged the usefulness of such a girl and recruited them in a fashion similar to the Vilos. The Misus are cold-hearted pragmatists, and they train their girls accordingly. Their recruits more often than not turn out to be cold, calculating, and decieving, using every trick in the book to get what they want, and are not above hurting anyone (physically, mentally, or emotionally) to do so.

Where do they come from?
20 years ago, Magical Girls first appeared in Japan. At that time, the Misus thought they needed the Magical Girls mystical energies to further their sinister agenda, so they simply stayed in that area of the world, waging war on that front. To counter this menace, the Vilos began finding these girls first and equipping them with artifacts ensorcelled with divine magic to protect themselves and those around them. But that is no longer the case. 10 years ago, Magical Girls started to appear in Russia, then Italy, as well as France. In the 10 years following, Magical Girls began to appear in all parts of the world; South America, Australia, and finally booming stateside in the last five years taking the once strictly regional and (relatively) minor conflict with the Misus to a global scale.

How do they choose them?
When a girl goes through puberty, they enter a period of self discovery. Along with the biological changes and mood swings caused by hormonal imbalances, some girls experience a heightened sense of things unseen. Their "female intuition" suddenly becomes finely attuned, almost uncanny, and their empathy borders on ESP. Their emotions tend to guide their every move and decision during this time. In some cases (but usually very few), they may exhibit minor psychic abilities such as clairvoyance, telekinesis, and telepathy. The Vilos can sense this power, and if the power has the potential, they send messages to the nearest Sene to investigate. Once the Sene is dispatched, it is up the them whether or not the girl will be fit to be a Magical girl.
Note: this is essentially true for Magical boys as well, but of course, there are minor differences in how they feel their powers, as puberty varies between genders. But it's basically the same idea.

How old are they?
Their power begins to develop during puberty (11-14) and their natural and inherent skills and abilites are at their most powerful when they reach their physical peak (18 to 24). After this time, they must train rigourously to strengthen themselves and hone their skills. It is at this time that they qualify for position of Sene, where they leave the life of the battlefield for training and daily contact with the Vilos themselves.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:57 pm Reply with quote        

What kinds of skills do they have (physical, mental, social)?
Before they choose their element, Magical Girls undergo rigorous training to hone a set of attributes already inherent to their personalities. They must first learn to rely on the abilities they are born with before they begin to rely on their powers. First, Physical attributes (such as strength, speed, hardiness, and dexterity) will help them become great physical fighters, as well as more proficient at summoning their elemental weapons. Or, if the Girl chooses to hone Mental attributes (intelligence, perception, wit, and academic knowledge), they will research the Misus, and will be more knowledgeable about their enemies, finding elemental, attributable, and sometimes enviromental weaknesses. Lastly, if a Girl chooses Social Attributes (Appearance, Charisma, manipulation, and empathy), not only will they have an easier time in social situations, they may have psychic abilities that allow them to tap into the thoughts and feelings of other living beings and communicate with them. Be it other people, animals, even plants. This ability has its limits, as it can only be used every so often, usually about two to three times a day. It will also be treated as a contested roll, similar to a battle situation. It takes a great deal of concentration, and line of communication can be broken quite easily (loud noises, if someone surprises them, etc).
Of course, there are drawbacks. By specializing in one, the Girl will often be very weak in another, meaning if she is not careful, a Girl can be trapped in a situation where she is most vulnerable. For instance, a girl specializing in Physical Attributes may be the varsity track star, but is more likely to flunk that big biology exam. A girl specializing in Mental may be able to grasp all subjects and explain even the most complex of concepts with ease, but in the presence of her crush, she'll become a babbling mess. The Girl specializing in Social can exude confidence at a party, drawing admirerers as soon as she enters the room, but should one of her witty retorts rub someone the wrong way, she better be able to talk some poor sap into fighting for her.

What kinds of Magical Powers are available?
Magical powers are bestowed upon magical girls once their specialization training is complete. They are...pretty much exactly what you'd think. The only real difference is that there are two that cannot be accessed at the "Junior" level. The ones that can are as follows: Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Ice, Lighting, Flora and Fauna. The other two are light and dark, which are given once the Magical Girl become a Sene. The catch being that which element you get depends solely on which faction you are aligned with. Vilos get light, the Misus get dark.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

What are the rankings?
Pari what the magical girls are upon beginning their training. They remain Pari until they are ready to be tested for Sene rank. Pari are essentially foot soldiers, on the forefront of the conflict.

Sene, the magical girls who have been through the trials, tribulations, and are the right age to test. Should they pass, they will become a Sene, and train with their respective faction, keeping direct contact with them every day to report their progress, as well as that of recruits in the area, and any Misus (or alternatively, Vilos) activity. The training to maintain their power is more difficult, in that you must train it in some way everyday. It's like the old saying "If you don't use it, you'll lose it." Well, not so much lose it, but weaken significantly. Should your respective leaders find that you have fallen behind in your training, they can do one of two things: If it's irreversible, they can strip you of your rank, your skills, and your powers. Everything you will have worked for will be taken from you, and you will become just another regular girl. Keep in mind, training does not necessarily speding several hours a day in
solitude honing your powers. Many Sene prefer to become mentors to new recruits, and train with them. The training is still difficult, more difficult than training alone, but some Sene find it more rewarding. If you wish to become a Mentor, tell your Sene when you decide to test.

The Network
Magical Girls have an elaborate network of communication set up, not just for emergencies concerning the battle fro earth, but for social and even career benefits. Between saving the world, many of the girls still make time for school, and with their skill training, manage to get through high school with relative ease...some even get scholarships for college, and help other magical girls get jobs out of college to keep up living expenses should the conflict interfere with their work too much. However, if you are stripped of your rank, you will be thrown out of this network, and recieve no further help from the faction you worked for, or any of the Magical Girls you once knew. That does not mean however, that the other faction can't recruit you. If recruited by a rival faction following expulsion, know that you can never go back. And if you are kicked again, you are on your own.

M.agical O.bservance and R.econnaisance B.ureau, or MORB
MORB is a select group of FBI Agents that handle cases specifically related to Magical Girls. They have been around since about the early '90's, when it consisted of a small group of Agents, and has since then expanded. Their duties are namely to observe and gather information about the beings, and they are the current leading authority on them in this country. Their agents generally work undercover, assuming identities to somehow get involved with the lives of the magical beings in the region they are stationed in. They work to get into close proximity to them, and bond with them to open up and tell them about the intricacies of Magical Girldom.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

I had intended for the setting of this RP to be anywhere, but after thinking about it, I felt that might be spreading myself too thin, in terms of story writing, and conducting the RP.

So instead, I confined it to a city, the city of Kent. It's basically your run of the mill urban center with a school district and downtown area, a mall, and the local university. About an hour or so drive north, there is a smaller town, Lyndmill, which is a rural town.

In Kentopolis, there three districts, the first two with two high schools each (one private, one public), and the last being an urban center:

Heartsborough

This is generally where most of the Magical Girls that represent the Vilos take up residence. This is the preferred area for Magical Girl recruitment among the Vilos, and is considered their territory. It's a nice suburban area, on the Eastern Side of Downtown Kentopolis.

Heartsborough High School is where most of the kids go, and is generally considered a good school. Kids here make good grades, 89% get into college, 69% of them with scholarships. Here students are generally pleasant and friendly, with the occasional snob and cliques, as would be expected of a school in a nicer area of the suburbs.

Cecilia Blair High School: is where the upper -crust residents send their daughters. This is an all girl college prep school. The girls here are generally snooty, mischievous, intelligent, shrewd, and every other all girl school stereotype you can think of. They have uniforms that consist of khaki skirts, a button down white blouse with the insignia on the left breast pocket, maroon criss-cross ties, knee-high socks, and brown loafers.

Ironbridge

This district is on the western side of Kentopolis. Essentially a mirror of Heartsborough, Ironbridge has always been seen as a competitor to Heartsborough, in terms of Suburban contests. Between the two, there's always been a game of "keeping up with the Jones'," where Ironbridge could never quite keep up. It always seemed like Heartborough got there first. While most of the Ironbridge residents maintain that it's simply a friendly rivalry, recent vandalism of one of Heartsboroughs parks show otherwise. It is here that the Misus have their foothold, and where they recruit their Magical Girls.

Ironbridge High School: The local public high school for Ironbridge. Students here generally nice, albiet a tad competitive. Most of the middle and lower class send their kids here. While there is no official evidence of bullying or violence, more fights do tend to break out here. Students here are generally more aggressive, and coupled with their competitive nature...well, you can fill in the rest. On top of having a rivalry with Heartsborough High, they also have a rivalry with the local private school, Aglaeca Stone Prep.

Aglaeca Stone Preparatory School
Aglaeca Stone Prep is another private college prep school, similar to Cecila Blair. The only difference being that it's an all-boys school instead of all girls. While Ironbridge has a one-sided rivalry with them, they see it as beneath their notice, and focus more on Heartborough High, and the girls of Cecilia Blair. Despite their upper class standings their families have in the community, they are known as smug, arrogant, condescending young men, who have no problem bullying anyone who isn't one of them, and then having their parents throw money around to apologize for their behavior. The general, unwritten rule for them is to find a nice Cecilia Blair girl to date...too bad they're such jerk-offs.

Downtown Kentopolis/Kentopolis Town Center

Downtown Kentopolis is the big business of the city. If you wanna know where the money's goin' or where it comes from, that's where you'll find it. While mostly an urban business center with nothing but tall company buildings, Kentopolis also has Millen-Kent Stadium Center, a state of the art...center...where you can hold everything from concerts to conventions. It is also home to Millen-Kent University, a college campus smack dab in the middle of town, offering lovely parks and courtyards for students and business folk to take their lunches.

Kentopolis Town Center has the local mall, strip centers, restaurants, a Kohl's (because no city should be without one), and general hang out areas for the local teens (arcades, pizza parlors, etc).

The Eirberg and The Medvete

The structure, called Eirberg, houses the Vilos and their conscious. It is of cosmic proportions and ethereal in beauty. Even the greatest creative minds in earth' history could not imagine the sheer architectural artistry of Eirberg. The entire structure is seemingly illuminated, with no need need for physical lights. The front is a courtyard littered with hybrid plant life, some native to earth, others completely alien but no less beautiful. A smaller Vilos hovers before it, maintaining this menagerie, while Vilos guards stand erect at the gates. Past the gates is a bridge, constructed of what appears to be marble, held up by columns that appear to disappear past the rushing waters and mist running under the bridge. At the end of the bridge stand a large ornate door. Inside, the Vilos are hovering and floating about the lobby, chatting amongst themselves. There are hallways that lead to rooms of various uses, but the most important and largest room is the Medvete, the meeting chamber where the Vilos watch and discuss their collective agenda. While the room can fit any number of the Vilos that decide to enter, there are currently only a small group of about eight Vilos.

This last one was copy-pasta'd from the thread because I was too lazy to re-type it.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:31 pm Reply with quote        

Things that I need to do:

Make Agent ______
    Make some Misus rivals/villains (we're good on those for now unless we get a new player)
    Flesh out plot (work in progress)
    Write up descriptions for "The Agency"
    Write up descriptions for "Medvete"

Write up descriptions for "The Warehouse"
    Write up descriptions for "The Millen-Kent Arch"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:32 pm Reply with quote        

Here I will post NPCs that various players use, so that we can all keep track of them. More to come!

Atraea:
Quote:

Name: Ivan Lee Proctor
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 167 lbs.
Skills: Has all of them for his job but excels in Mental skills.
Element: N/A
Attacks: N/A (He will beat you six ways from Sunday if he gets mad enough, though)
Transformation Trinket: N/A
Alignment: Unaligned
Physical Description: Ivan is tall, lean but muscular, fair-skinned young man. He's also incredibly attractive, and has the nickname "Mr. I-vant-you" among his female students (as well as some of his other colleagues.) When he first began this assignment, his hair was buzzed short, and he maintained it that way. However, once Jade figured out who he really was, she suggested that he let it grow out, to achieve that “Semi-apathetic English teacher look.” So he let it grow out some, to about halfway down his ears, but would then cut it. It’s now at the bottom of his ears, always getting in his face, and he constantly has to push it back, making his female students and colleagues swoon all the more. His eyes are grey.
Mental/Personality Description: As an Agent of the Agency, Ivan is no-nonsense, efficient, and straight laced. As an English teacher, Ivan is passionate about his subjects, hist students, and the entire learning experience. Despite the job being a cover up, Ivan truly enjoys teaching, and it shows through his lectures and interactions with the students. As Jade's lover he's bumbling, worrisome, and very much in love in what appears to be slowly becoming a one-sided affair. Overall, Ivan is intelligent, charming, soft-spoken, and...even still, a bit bumbling.
District of Residence:[/b] Kentopolis, in an apartment complex near Heartsborough.
School currently attending: Cecilia Blair High School, as an English teacher.
Backstory: Agent Ivan Lee Proctor works for the sector of the FBI known as M.O.R.B. Eight years ago, he was given his first field assignment, and was sent to the town of Lyndmill to investigate happenings that were suspected to be of Magical Being nature. His first day in Lyndmill, he was having lunch in a small park, when an oddly dressed young girl flew through the air, landing on the ground in front of him. Before he could even ask if she was all right, she got up and ran off saying "Not now!" Ivan reported back to his superiors, and with the Agency's suspicions confirmed, was ordered to live there and find cover, so as to further investigate the Magical Girl activity in the area. Luckily for him, that girl he saw was the only Magical Girl for that region, making his job easier. And finding out about her wasn't terribly difficult, as everyone knew who she was. Within a month of arriving, he managed to get a job at her school as an English teacher. As he bonded with her, he soon found that she was not the upstanding, brave, responsible superhero type that the Agency was expecting. She was vulnerable, lonely, and most surprising, terrified. Over the years they grew closer and closer, with him being the only person that got past the "Magical Girl" persona and truly got to know her. After a certain "Prom Incident" that nearly cost him his job and blew his cover, he too an afternoon to seriously re-evaluate his relationship with the girl. Mildly surprised by what he found, but still willing to pull it off, he took the girl out to dinner. Over that summer, they spent what time they could together, searching for an apartment for her, helping her get into college (which the Agency had a hand in). After she left, he was ordered to quit his job at Lyndmill, as he was being reassigned to Kentopolis. But before he went, he took a break to get his Masters in Literature, and was soon hired as a teacher at Cecilia Blair. He has since reconnected with the Magical Girl from Lyndmill, under the guise of needing a informant, but really, he just want to give his relationship with her another shot. Needless to say, that did not go over well, as the girl later broke up with him saying she "couldn't do this anymore." He has not spoken to her since that night, but suspects that she may have called him back at some point, but his new girlfriend Sunny answered the phone instead.

Name: Redmond "Red" Cullough
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180 lbs.
Attacks:** He's a linebacker. Figure it out.
Transformation Trinket: Chest brand from Aiden's pocket watch
Physical Description: Aside from being huge, Red has (you guessed it) bright red hair and freckles. His eyebrows are bleached blond, and his skin is perpetually pink from being out in the sun all the time. He normally wears the school uniform at Aglaeca, sometimes with a letterman's jacket. Lately, Red has seemingly shrunk down from his usually barrel-chested stature, due to a lack of proper nourishment and sleep. His hair is longer now, with his bangs hanging down past his eyes and onto his cheeks, with a small part in his bangs revealing one eye. His eyes are dim and filled with a strange look of emotional, mental, and physical strain, and a point of burning orange rage where his pupil ought to be. He now wears a black hoodie, jeans, and sneakers, and whatever else he carries with him in his bag these days.
Mental/Personality Description: Red was your typical high school jock douche bully. Big, obnoxious, sadistic, and obviously compensating for something. However, since the evens of September 14th, Red has gone from a bully, jock, and all around asshole to a mentally broken, unstable, and ultimately helpless young man yearning fro absolution from his crimes against Aiden.
School currently attending: Aglaeca Preparatory School for Boys
Backstory: Red grew up in Ironbridge, and has live there all his life. His parents lived in Boston for awhile and moved a little while after he was born. The Culloughs come from old money, so Red was never left without the newest toy craze. Raised under the premise that success is the only option, Red and his family have gone out of their way to make sure they appear as successful as they like to think they are: a large house, fancy cars, Red's education and his joining the football team, all perceived by his family to be the components for a successful life.
Since the events of September 14th and further October 1st, Red has broken down almost completely. Suffering from a severe case of PTSD as well as coping with The Abjuration inside him has taken a toll on his psyche, and overall personality. Despite this, he still fights daily to retain his humanity, and remains undeterred in his quest to be absolved of his past actions against Aiden, regardless of whether or not Aiden chooses to forgive him.

Name: Marisol "Sunny" Esperanza
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 124 lbs
Skills: Social, as she is a Psychologist.
Attacks:** She will probe your mind and lower your defenses with seemingly innocuous questions, all the while de-constructing your psyche.
Alignment: Unaligned
Physical Description: Marisol is your quintessential 'sexy librarian' type of beauty. She has the black framed glasses, the clothes that would look plain, even nerdy on anyone else, but make her look ravishing. She has healthy medium toned skin, a round face, large dark brown eyes with long lashes. He hair a deep brown, cut short, reaching about her jawline, and is parted on the left side. She has a cute button nose, that widens when she smiles. Her lips are medium size, with a flat cupid's bow. He proportions are lovely.
Mental/Personality Description: Marisol is intelligent, and very caring of her patients. She became a psychologist because she found herself fascinated by the way people think, how they perceive,and what causes them to behave the way they do. She does keep her fascination in check though; behind the ambition and drive to find what is "wrong" with a patient, is a will to help and heal.
School currently attending: Aglaeca Preparatory School, as a counselor.
Backstory: She found that adolescence is a very confusing time in the lives of teenagers, what with the societal and peer pressures they face; but they often get the least help, or do not ask for it. She became a counselor with the goal of making herself approachable and trustworthy. It helped that she wasn't too old or out of touch, and her student-patients always related to her. Her current patients are Aiden Houlton, who has been missing his sessions, and Corik Boreas, a new patient. She has been at Aglaeca Prep for a year, after working at Millen-Kent Memorial Hospital. The month of September has tested and put a severe strain on her resolve with certain patients, causing her to call her ability to aid her patients properly into question, namely that of Aiden Houlton. While she suspects that her may have lied to her about the events leading up to and occurring on September 14th, she is not positive. The notion that Aiden is lying to her cuts her to the bone, and she has since cancelled their daily sessions, instead opting for sessions on an "as needed" basis.

Not mine, but I'ma put this here for now:
Name: Malygris
Age: Eons, but the disguise or "skin" he wears appears to be in middle to upper fifties
Height: 6'3"
Weight: About 180 (in good shape)
Skills: Whatever is most appropriate for the situation
Element: Dark
Attacks: N/A
Physical Description: Malygris, like all Misus, is a master of disguise, possessing the power to craft a "skin" to wear in the presence of humans. His hair is the deepest brown, with streaks of gray. He has medium toned skin, as if he spent time outdoors on a regular basis. His build is between being lean and buff. Carries himself like he could step on those that get in his way, stands up straight, and has a lunging stride, as if he always has somewhere to be, whether or not he actually does. Tall, well groomed man. He has a weathered and rugged face, consistently giving people the impression of a man who is noble in both aspect and character. One that people can trust implicitly.
Mental/Personality Description: "A fun fella."
Malygris is very cunning, willing to use any method to further his goals. Extremely intellectual, and well read in nearly every subject. He possess a very strong code of ethics, due to the vast number of philosophical treatises he has read during his tenure on earth. He has adopted certain taboos and points of honor due to his readings, making him very predictable, once one figures out what they are. In his efforts to make himself appear more human, he's made himself...a little too human. He's Obsessive-Compulsive. Highly germaphobic. A maniac on the idea of cleanliness. Everyone who arrives in his penthouse washes their hands. Gets looked over by servants. Removes their shoes. He's managed to convince himself that he is allergic to cat hair, despite never having owned or been near a cat. He washes his hands after skin-to-skin contact, and picks hairs off of the backs of other's shirts with a pair of tweezers.
Personality-wise, he is a congenial entity. He strives to be a charming and pleasant host, even in the face of an invasion, reasoning that violence and threats are no excuse for poor manners. He treats his servants (human, magical, and otherwise) as a good father would his own children. Celebrating their achievements, and commiserating with their failures. However, he is not above elimating the weak to further encourage the strong. He masquerades as a self-made billionare. He made all the right investments, in all the most disturbing corporations you can imagine. Computer giants, oil companies, private military companies, etc. His tastes run the gamut from the classically affluent, to the taboo and extremely bizarre. He is fascinated by human ingenuity, and a fervent reader of Sky Mall, Sharper Image Magazine, Popular Mechanics, and the like. He posses an almost childlike curosity in certain human affairs, never afraid to ask even the most tactless of questions, regardless of whom he is asking, or whom is present. And he gets away with it all the time, with everyone (except those who know better) because they perceive him as "one of those eccentric old billionaire types". He also fancies himself a matchmaker, jumping at the opportunity to play cupid.
District of Residence: Kentoplis (resides on a rooftop penthouse estate)
School currently attending: N/A
Backstory: Malygris began as a hero of sorts for the Misus. He was known for his intelligence, and cunning, as well as a masterful strategist. Later in his existence he was a luminary of the Misus; a sage of sorts. One whom other higher ranking Misus went to for all sorts of advice. However, he was also known as a maverick, outspoken about his views, especially concerning the fate of the billions (yes billions) of worlds the Misus have destroyed. More recently (in the last thousand or so), Malygris has grown weary of the conflict, voicing on more than one occasion to spare the planet. Tiring of his rhetoric, the Misus decided that he was out of touch, and needed to be reminded of their mission, so they assigned him to the front lines once more. Needless to say, Malygris was secretly pleased with the decision, and was sent to oversee the operations of Kentopolis and its surrounding regions, where he has been for 20 years. He spent the first decade "getting his affairs in order" and the rest actually doing what he was sent to do. Most of the time.

Keylaleigh:
Quote:

Name: The Abjuration
Height: About seven and a half feet
Weight: 250lbs
Skills: Pure Physical
Attacks:The Abjuration can increase the intensity of the flames on its body, as well as breathe fire.
Transformation Trinket: The invisible brand on Red's chest
Physical Description: The Abjuration is a hulking beast whose skin looks like it is made of molten lava. Flames are always licking off of its skin and burn anything that gets too close. Its orange eyes glow as bright as open flames, and the only non-brightness is its mouth, which is pitch black. Topping its head are large, twisted horns.
Mental/Personality Description: Aside from a love of chaos and destruction, The Abjuration has no personality. It is merely a servant of Aiden and its only purpose is to do his master's bidding.
District of Residence The body of a boy that lives in Ironbridge
School currently attending: None
Backstory: The Abjuration has no past other than wandering a lower plane longer than any human could imagine. When it was summoned by Malygris and placed inside the trinket of Aiden Houlton, it realized its true purpose: to serve the bearer of the Trinket, no questions asked (then again, it does not have the mental capacity to question anyone). When released to its new home, it waited quietly inside the body of a boy named Red. Waited for the day it could be released to wreak havoc.
Sene: n/a
Magical Messenger: n/a

And here's a list of people who may or may not get profiles later, but for now I just need to remember their names:

Random NPCS
John Heller - Private dick (haaaaaaaaaa dick) detective, helping Ivan on the Magical Girl events in Kentopolis. Originally from Lyndmill, where his father was the county Sheriff. Met Ivan through FBI training, didn't finish for reasons unknown. Now lives in Kentopolis in a one bedroom studio apartment.

Dr. Stevens - Former Magical being, now a medical doctor. Runs a private practice for the purpose of setting her own hours and catering to any injuries the Magical Beings of the city may need. Recently her business for them has picked up, due to the influx of violent Misus attacks.

Father Quinn - Priest at Kentwood Catholic Church, and family "friend" of the Culloughs. He a compassionate and kind man, to the point where it may interfere with his vows as a clergyman. Currently, he watches over Red, aiding him in his struggle against his inner demons, perhaps in an attempt to atone for letting someone else's get away from her. Recently revealed to be Red's biological father.

Imagen Baker - Crazy cat lady that lives next door to Bella. She's old and nosy, and under the impression Bella is a demon sent specifically to torment her and her "kitties."

KNTO Channel 4 Personnel (Nepotism is alive and well here...)
Main anchor and Senior reporter - Doris McFadden (nee Sommier").Like most of the family, went into TV, opting for the more useful Broadcast Journalism. Took the name of her husband upon getting married, so it would be easier to get a job. Has two sisters. One of them, Camille who produces a local talk show in Dallas. The other, Bernadette Lambert, opted for theatre, and traveled abroad to France where she met her current husband. She's a Theatre professor at Millen-Kent University.

Over eager junior field reporter - Jane Summerson. Her grandparents emigrated from Europe; she changed her name to make getting a job in TV easier for her. "Summerson" is a modern day translation of the French surname "Sommier." Doris is her aunt and Camille is her mom.

The Lamberts (Jane's Field Crew) - Geoffry (Jeff) the camera guy, Jessica (Jess) the producer, and Juliana (Julie) the production assistant. They are triplets. Jane is their cousin. Bernadette is their mom.

Parents
Craeg and Moira Cullough (Red's Parents) - Craeg and Moira are both New Englanders, hailing from Boston, MA and Raleigh, NY respectively. Craeg met Moira and Quinn while they were all in college. While the details are a bit murky, Moira quit school soon after becoming pregnant, and the two of them stopped speaking to Quinn. Craeg graduated, and worked fro 2-3 years before moving the family down to Kentopolis for his new job. Quinn arrived there a short time after to become a priest at the local church, and made amends with Craeg, as well as warning him about Moira's clear mental instabilities, which may be present in the child she bore. Moira still harbors a strong grudge against Father Quinn for many events that occurred between them in their "relationship", many of which are unspecified, and perhaps completely irrational. The lone exception to this being Red's origins.

The LaCroxes (Bella's Parents and Uncle) - Peter and Bethany Lacrox: Bethany or Beth Lacrox is a stay at home mom that runs a day care out of her home three days out of the week. She is very caring and loves to bake well you name the sweet she will bake it. She cares deeply for her daughter and though she tries not to push her doesn’t realize that at times she can be a bit overbearing towards her. She is glad to hear Bella talk about having friends especially one that is male and is hoping that such a thing will possibly change her back to how she used to be before she started dyeing her hair. Peter is a factory worker typically working very long hours at varying times. He is the strong silent type preferring not to speak much if any at all unless it is towards his wife and daughter. He finds Bella’s ways somewhat unorthodox her being a girl and knowing how to fight and work on cars instead of able to help her mother in the kitchen. He is under the belief that women are meant to cook, clean and take care of children. Of course his daughter is slowly starting to make him change his mind a bit with her head strong ways. He doesn’t really care too much about her recent behavior change aside from her hatred towards men of course he figures her hatred towards men in general is just a phase and will go away in time.

Jonathan and Maria Houlton (Adien's parents)
Jonathan Houlton is a stay-at-home web designer who works on the sites for various small companies. He is an easygoing and somewhat absent-minded man who has a hard time being angry at anyone. This makes him a very lenient father that thinks his son is just "going through a phase", even though this phase has lasted almost eight years. Maria Houlton is a lunch lady at the local middle school in Ironbridge. She is kind, but able to discipline much easier than her husband of twenty years. She is just as worried about Aiden as he is, but has a different way of dealing with him. And she knows that his current state is not a phase. She isn't quite sure what it is, though...

The Fujuko's (Cyrel's Family)
Cyrel's father is the head of Fujuko Corp, having control over much of the money flowing in and out of the city. Her grandfather owns a Tai Chi dojo in town, where Cyrel trains on a regular basis. Shari is her main chauffeur, driving her to school, to the warehouse, and hither and thither about the town. Shari was also the family's designated helicopter pilot, until they hired her brother, whose name no one has bothered to remember.

The Fujuko's are made of money. Trufax.

Karen Buckland (Max’s Mother) – Karen is the Physical Education instructor for one of the elementary schools in the Ironbridge district. By no means should she be mistaken for a dumb jock, just because she teaches P.E. She is quite knowledgeable in other subjects as well. She enjoys being active, and wants to encourage others to do the same. Cheerful and friendly, she does not completely understand the reason behind her daughters’ distain for her peers. Karen continues to hope that Max’s hostility is just a phase, though she knows there’s something more to it than that. She’s just not sure what.

Other families to be added as they appear in the story.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:21 am Reply with quote        
HOORAY FOR MAGICAL GIRLS!
Can't wait to see what the younger ones are going to be like.

Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:51 am Reply with quote        
Huzzah Huzzah!

Looks good so far. Spots are still open people! Maybe I should make a banner or something...

-edit-
Oh Jade, how miserable you look Happy
Will probably add some color to her later.

-edit edit-
*Added Attacks to the profile skeleton! Magical Girls of Junior Rank have one, Sene's have two! Make sure to call them out when you use them in character!

...and at your computer. You know, for good measure.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Viola's Attacks:

Bolt Arrow: Her primary attack, Viola holds an invisible bow and a line of lightning appears between her hands. When she releases it, the lightning bolt acts as an arrow, electrocuting its target. She acquired this attack upon becoming a Sene.

Flashbang Bomb: Viola used this attack a lot as a dark magical girl to flee from her enemies. She forms a concentrated ball of lightning in her hands and throws it on the ground, creating a blinding flash that also shocks anybody within five feet of it.

And there you go!

Atraea

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Added to the profile! Lookin' good.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:07 pm Reply with quote        
Do I pm you profile when I am done still working on it.