Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 87, 88, 89
Atraea

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:14 am Reply with quote        
Jade hummed a cheerful tune as she carelessly shoved whatever clean garments she could find into her overnight bag.

...You are absurdly cheerful for having such a grave and dangerous task ahead of you. No questions about your mission? No apprehension of the days ahead? About your contact? Anything?

"Nope!"

"Hmm hm hmmmmmmm...do do dooo boo-boo-be-do--"

Jade we must insist that...nay, I, Epol, order, that you not commandeer any experimental craft whilst inside that facility.

Jade's humming abruptly ceased, as if interrupted by the tangible sounds of every hope and dream she's ever had shattering against the floor. Her gaze turned to the sky, an adamant finger pointing in the same direction, a booming voice as she could muster: "MAN, FUCK YOU THIS IS BULLSHIT."

My order stands.

"YOU DON' LET ME DO SHIT!"

You are right. I do not. For your own good. If the way you pilot that ice-cleaning behemoth is any indication, you are barely fit to drive a cart, let alone any top secret experimental craft.

"This is so fucking unfair."

Yes, well, I do not make the rules, I merely enforce them. Now quit pouting and finish packing, Andrew is waiting.

Jade resumes and finishes packing, all the while muttering curses under her breath.

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
Cyrel continued to pack her backpack that she used for hiking trips, insisting to both her father and grandfather that no she was sure she did not require a larger back, that her hiking bag would be fine and that she hopefully would not require more than a couple of days worth of clothing and food stuff. Finally she had made it to the car where Shari had been waiting.

"Lets go before they try to make me take a bus full of stuff or something." Cyrel said to her driver who only laughed and sped off towards the warehouse upon arrival Cyrel noticed she wasn't the first one there for once. Another car which she only assumed was Eloise's and Corik's truck were already parked. She got out of the car and pulled her back pack onto her back nodding at Shari and heading inside to wait for everyone else to show up.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
Viola put the last book in her bag and took a step back. "Damn... I need to make room for some clothes, don't I?" she sighed and walked over to take a few of them out. She had taken a quick trip home to pack up before the big trip.

You are not worried?

Viola smiled. "Not really. I have a lot of confidence in our group. Though I can't help but wonder why the council had to pick us to go on this mission." She shoved a pair of socks on top of everything before zipping the bag shut. "Aren't there closer groups of Magical Girls to go to before coming to us?"

The council works in mysterious ways, Viola. Some of which cannot be revealed.

"Whatever." She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'll get my answer eventually." Viola slung her bag over her shoulder. "Now I'd better get to the others so we can head out."

She walked out the door and to the warehouse. In her usual time, she was at the door and walking in. "Whenever you guys are ready."

Nuklearsamurai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:46 pm Reply with quote        
Andrew double checked his pack and the extra dufflebag he had decided on for the third time now.

"First aid kit... check. Clean underwear... mostly check. Food... check. Matches... check. I hope that's everything," he said to himself, strapping his extra bag to the back of his motorcycle outside of Jade's apartment.

He heard the door open, close and lock as Jade finally came out, looking none too happy about something or other.

"Got everything you'll need?" He asked as she climbed on behind him. When she nodded he handed her her helmet before kicking the bike into life and speeding off down the road.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
about an hour later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group of Vilos gathered around Eloise, as she sat a bit undignified, on the floor.

"This might be a tad uncomfortable," she said, closing her eyes. "It's never been the most precise of 'sciences', hopping people from one place to another." As the azure glow began to creep out along the floor, she added, "You might want to close your eyes for this."

The light built in intensity, expanding out past the gathered Vilos as they huddled close together. Arcane sigils could be seen along the outer edge of the circle of light, glaringly bright with the energy pouring from the old woman.

Sparks floated light motes of dust in the air, and a wind tousled the hair of the gathered youths.

"Hold tight..." she said, as the light erupted from the floor, swallowing the Vilos in a flare of energy, before fading out, leaving the old woman alone, in a disheveled heap on the floor.

With a disgruntled puff, she blew a stand of hair that had come free of her bun out of her face.

"Come help me up Jeeves. Jeopardy is on soon."

"Yes ma'am. You know I have a real name though, don't you?"

"Of course I do. Your name is Mark, your wife's name is Anne and you have a daughter due in a month or two. I'm old, not deaf, and as long as I'm around, I'll call you Jeeves. Now get on with it and help me up."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hundreds of miles away....

In a flash, the energy was gone, and as the glare on the inside if his eyelids subsided, Corik became aware of sunlight on his skin, and birdsong in the trees. Pine sap assailed his nose and the sounds of the forest asserted themselves to his ears. A bit dizzy, he opened his eyes and saw that the warehouse was gone, and in it's place, the Vilos were all re-orienting themselves in the middle of the Rocky Mountain forests.

"That was... unpleasant." he muttered trying to wipe the spots off the inside of his eyelids.

"Is everyone all in one piece? No one teleported into a tree?"

"Doesn't look like it" Andrew said, looking about at his comrades before pulling out his phone. "We need to get moving quickly. Remember what she said? If they have a way to detect active magical energy, they'll know something just happened here." Pulling up the gps on his phone, and thanking God that he had something like 3G, he opened the map. "There's a town not too far away, a couple miles maybe. We need to establish a home base before we can do anything else. Grab your stuff and lets get going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A ways away....

Darkness swirled into being, quieting the birds in the trees. It sank into the ground, leaving Malygris and his protege's standing in a clearing.

"This is as far as I can take you, children. Don't forget what you're here to do. Get inside the base, maybe a mile or two beyond the barrier before you, find the boy, and locate and destroy whatever device is keeping me from doing my own dirty work. There's a town a handful of miles in that direction where you can conceive a plan and establish a camp while you're here." He pointed off to the east and handed a map to Aiden.

"Don't forget, you all have my utmost confidences. Also, if they have the means to restrict my passage, I doubt it is beyond them to detect my presence. I suggest you move quickly before these humans come to see what's happening the woods. Good luck."

With that, the energy coalesced around him and he vanished, leaving the Misus agents to their work.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quote        
Aiden looked around at where Malygris had materialized all of them to. "A few miles?" He looked through the trees. "That's not too far." He walked towards one of the trees and leaned against one of them, looking up at the sky.

"Let's get to that town and figure everything out there."

------------------------------------

"No tree teleporting on my end." Viola took a deep breath. She loved forests. They were always so serene. After she felt less dizzy she would be able to enjoy the serenity of the woods a little more.

Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:04 pm Reply with quote        
"Wait, if there's a town nearby the fuck didn't she just teleport us there? Like in an alley or something? Now we gotta walk several miles?"

Oh quit your whining. You act as if the exercise will not do you good.

"Epol, first off, I get plenty of exercise, in and out of the line of duty, and I--"

Intercourse with Andrew does not count, if Cosmopolitan Magazine is to be believed, the average 'love-making' session only burns the equivalent of a piece of pizza.

Jade stopped short, her face practically glowing. "...I'm not even going to ask how or why you were reading that. Fuck it, let's just go." Jade huffed and pulled her bag over her shoulder, looking toward Andrew. "Lead the way."

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Atraea

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
"'Utmost confidences.' Why don' I feel any better." Cindi muttered, dusting off her dress. She turned her attentions to Aiden. "Well, he gave you th' map. Lead th' way boss man."

Red took in his surroundings, breathing in the fresh air, stretching his arms out, then letting them hang loose at his sides. "A few miles, huh? That doesn't sound too bad. Feels good to stretch my legs." He regarded Aiden carefully, forcing something of a smile. "Well. Shall we?"

MGRP OTB OoC Thread
MGRP SHipping Thread
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:59 pm Reply with quote        
Jared was pacing. Despite the fact that he'd gotten absolutely no sleep (the glaring, unrelenting lights were a real help on the resting front; thanks guys), Jared wasn't that tired. Mild hunger, but that seemed to plague Jared 24/7, so he just pushed it to the side. The headache, just as relentless as the lights, was only the second-most annoying thing going on in Jared's skull.

The most annoying thing, however was not the headache. It wasn't the lack of sleep. It wasn't even the nagging, crushing fear that he had no idea where he was, or if he was ever going to get out and finish playing the latest Assassin's Creed game.

No, the worst thing was most definitely the raging boredom that Jared had been fighting off for hours. He'd paced, measuring the room (8 paces long, 5 wide), counted the tiles in the ceiling (784), counted the panels in the walls (52), and had even tried to count the threadcount on his mattress, but his eyes weren't good enough to keep track. The boredom felt like an itch on the inside of his skull, as if part of his mind had gone numb and had that pins-and-needles sensation, and no amount of scratching or waving around could get the feeling back.

The red light below the camera flashed in Jared's peripheral vision, reminding him of the perpetual surveillance, and in a moment of frustration he spun and kicked the door as hard as he could.

Jared spent a minute hopping around, holding his foot and cursing.

"God," he yelled, "what the fuck's it take to get, like, a tennis ball or a god damn pack of cards in here, huh? Gonna die of boredom soon enough! I'm sure your tiny little brains would be perfectly entertained by the blank nothingness on the inside of your eyelids, but jesus, this is just painful!" Jared's balance gave out and he fell, sprawled out on the floor. From his facedown position, Jared flipped the camera off then let his arms drop.

"Fuck. This. Place."

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
Max looked at her surroundings once the darkness dissipated. Though the sights, sounds, and smells around her were pleasing to the senses they did nothing to banish the serious nature of the trip. She had her doubts that the group would be able to band together long enough to pull this mission off. Sure, it had been done before. But that was with Malygris calling the shots. This time they were on their own.

She listened to Malygris speak while absently adjusting her hiking backpack. Her mother had insisted that she bring it with her on the trip. 'You can't be too prepared', she had said after a very lengthy discussion. Hopefully Max wouldn't need to use a majority of the items packed inside it. Her attention was brought back to the team when Cindi and Red spoke. Max said nothing while she waited for the team's 'leader' to get moving. Truth be told, she could probably find the damn place herself. But that would defeat the purpose of attempting to act like a team. This was going to be a long trip.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
Cyrel blinked and looked around. Where they were now was quite pretty of course from what had been stated it was time to move on. "I managed to remain free from any trees as well guess we should get going" She said after hearing what everyone else had to say.

Bella looked around nodding as Malygris gave them his confidence and left. "Let's get move on no reason to stand around here and wait for military prick grab us as well." She said waiting for Aiden to look over the map and say which was the quickest way towards town.

Birtha

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Can i be a magical girl plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Twisted Evil I NEVER BEEN APART OF A ROLEPLAYINGGG GAAAAANG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked i AM SOOOOO GREAT AT ROLEPLAYING TOO Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart watch!

------------------------------------------------------------
Once there was a broomstick who loved to wash the car.
Broomstick: Its soooooo hot outside
Brookstick continuce to wash the car until suddenlly the car ran over the broomstick.
Broomstick: AHHHHHHHHHHH IM DYING!!!!
THE END Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Jab Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Laugh Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile Soft Smile
THANKS HAVE A GREAT DAAAAAAY LOVE YOUS! Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Bouncy Heart Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Weeeee Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Hai Hai Hai Hai Hai Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist Brofist