Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Writing Chat
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:16 pm Reply with quote        
hehe yea, it was a big risk really because i found french & german at school seriously hard! and even more so Mandarin when i attempted that... i gave up after a few lessons XD but japanese feels like it comes much more easily to me :3 yey <3

i'd like to learn to sing properly... cos i love to sing along to songs, but im not very good ehehe XD my singing is usually described as "its ok." lol

haha, i think its really sweet cos Toby loves the show Frasier, and Frasier IS kelsey grammar! it makes me go teehee when i think of that XD
i always find it really strange that i ended up dating a guy i'd seen on TV and in the cinema before i even met him face to face. weird huh? XD

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
I'm taking German this year in college. It actually comes real easy to me compared to all the other languages. I've been told that Mandarin is really difficult, and Japanese is a nice language, but I wanna get closer to my Switzerdeutch roots! I went to Austria a few years back, and I want to go back again! It was so pretty! The next time I want to know some of the language.

I grew up in a family of singers. On my mother's side, that is. My dad plays the harmonica and drums. So I guess you could say I have music running through me.

I don't know anybody who was in television or movies directly, but the front of my Aunt's house was in The Sixth Sense.

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 pm Reply with quote        
hehe, im going to Austria for the second time in august ^^ i suck at german tho... i spent 2 weeks with my family in germany a few years back, and the only phrase i learnt was "auf die decke" XD cos thats what they would say to their dogs to get them to behave hahaha.

ohh thats cool Smile hehe i guess i get art & writing that way. my dad used to paint a lot, and my mum loves to write XD so i guess thats why i like to do creative things. its just my confidence that holds me back from really diving into doing anything with it. :P

wow, thats cool! XD hmm i dont know anything like that... i have seen a lighting rig that the Star Wars crew left dumped in the woods though!! *shakes fist* ruining our beautiful countryside... lol

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh! Have fun! Then again, you're a lot closer than I am.

Now... I'd better go get some lunch. I'm getting hungry! See ya later!

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:33 pm Reply with quote        
hehe, true XD im super excited as well cos even tho i dont go to college anymore, they said i can go on the japan trip with them again next year! it'll be amazing if we go back to the same place, cos i can show all the younger students around all the cool places we found last year hahaha :3

ahhh lunch? its almost dinner time here! spaghetti bolognese... something im afraid of, but i must try to eat it x.x;;;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry for being late today. We're having the family over for the fourth. The new word is up.

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
i hope you are having a nice day with your family! ^^

oooh, nice :3 i just wonder which dream shall i write about! XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Pffft. We tend to have some... intrusive family members. Y'know, the kind that everyone hates, but they're still too nice to kick them out when they show up unannounced. Those kind.

By the way, wanna know something interesting that'll make me seem like a stalker? Happy You have the same birthday is Elenore Roosevelt, and I have the same birthday as Theodore Roosevelt. No joke. October 11 and October 27. Go check, I'll wait.

... Done? LET'S GET MARRIED AND RUN FOR PRESIDENCY. Laugh

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:25 pm Reply with quote        
ohhh i see o.o we dont have anyone like that in my family, thankfully x.x;;

oooh.... *checks* YOU ARE QUITE RIGHT.

I DONT THINK THEY'D LET LESBIANS BE PRESIDENT.

maybe we could be prime ministers over here, tho, britain loves gay people Hai

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, you have a point! XD I'll buy a plane ticket right away.

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:45 pm Reply with quote        
that or you will have to be a very convincing mine, hide your boobs and always wear a fake moustache... x3 ehehehe.

ahh, i need to write for the new drabble but lots of people suddenly appeared on msn! XD DISTRACTIONS ABOUND!

also chu, any chance you would be able to send out the prizes for the winter arts contest? it seems silly that prizes are sent for the lotus festival and we're still waiting on stuff from december... lol x.x;;; i thought LUF was gonna get round to it when she reappeared but she seems to have poofed again o.o;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
They're small anyway so that wouldn't be a problem. ;3

Wait, she still hasn't sent those out? o_o Does she have the winners posted anywhere?

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:17 pm Reply with quote        
well yea, the winners were all posted in announcements, same as with all the lotus festival contests... i havent spoken to anyone else that won but i know i never recieved my prizes, so i assume the rest havent either o.o

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
I'll look into it then. I can't promise quick results but I'll make sure that something gets done. ^^; Sorry for the trouble.

ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:34 pm Reply with quote        
its ok XD thanks Chu <3

ahh... im looking into accomodation for university... london is soooo expensive. im afraid if i find anywhere thats actually cheap its gonna be some tiny hellhole! XD

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next