Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Theater
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to The Theater!

Here, you can participate in any roleplays as long as you abide to the rules.

1. Absolutely no spamming.
  2. We do not tolerate anything that goes beyond PG-13 standards.
    --No cybering. This means that nudity or "touching" of sexual nature is not permitted.
    --Drugs, violence, and bad language are permitted, but should be kept at a minimum.
  3. Place everything that is not created by you in quote boxes. This includes profiles of users that you may put in your own posts for reference.
  4. Pay attention to our subforums. While the threads in the subforums are separate from The Theater, they abide to the same rules here as well as their own.
    --Fully literate and advanced roleplays belong in the Advanced Roleplaying subforum.
    --Roleplays closed off to the public belong in the Private Roleplaying subforum.
    --Anything out of character belongs in the OOC Threads subforum.

Enjoy roleplaying here! If you would like guidance on the categories of roleplays on Midorea, you may refer to this thread. If the thread does not answer your questions, feel free to pm an admin or mod.