Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Auctions & Raffles
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        

Overlord Branny's Auction House

.:Index:.
1. Welcoming
2. Auction House
3. Info

Overlord Branny

The Auction House

Currently in Stock:

Black Cat

-----------------

What I'm looking for:
NO SILVER: sorry I know this is a harsh request but I have too much silver and I don't want it...its nearly pointless for me.
Gold: Gold is great to bid with, I love the stuff. Nomnom!
Items: Relics (Donation Items) are nice to bid with. I'm not really looking for anything but feel free to ask or just throw out a offer with some.
Event Items: Event items are nice, depending on what they are. I'm not really looking for any but again just feel free to throw em out there.

So I'm mainly looking for Gold and Relics..
My value for the cat is around 18-22k. I paid 19k in silver for my first Black Cat.

Overlord Branny

Info

The auction will last until I find a decent offer.

Follow the ToS rules and be nice.

I have the right to refuse any offer if I don't find it to my liking.
Please, no guilt trips about how much you've been wanting it and how your dying and this would make everything better. I don't think Mido has anyone like that but don't try to. I'm a heartless bastard (According to some users) and I can't/won't feel any pity.

Blah.

Open

ecco

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:08 am Reply with quote        
woo~! *pops a party popper*

Hai

this is a great chance for such a rarity :3
im interested to see what people will bid ^^

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quote        
Mhmm..
I hope someone offers..lol..

It's a slim chance since only a few users actually have certain items I would consider taking. x.x;;

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:31 am Reply with quote        
yea, it must be tricky trading for anything you want since you've got most of the old items huh?

but maybe someone will offer gold? Smile do you ever buy your own gold/ARIs or do you get them from other people? o.o

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:21 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, I actually have every item on the site, other then the Baby Earth and Fire Dragon wings..

They would be spares for other uses...art or something one day.

I've never donated, I've obtained everything I own from hard work and questing. Well...all except my Thank you shirt.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:59 am Reply with quote        
haha wow :O im envious XD tho i'm slooooowly getting there! >:3 its getting tougher tho, the old ARIs are soooo hard to find and buy.

haha i actually find it hard to believe that those baby fire/earth dragon wings even still drop. and the ice ones, actually XD

it must have taken you ages to get everything o.o

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:49 am Reply with quote        
Well, I joyed when the site first opened. I got the shirt the next day. Back then the battlesystem was really hard because you actually had to pay for every HP..so that was expensive..and we didn't have super hammers and we really didn't understand the system yet...so fighting was really hard and earning a large amount of Silver was nearly impossible in my eyes at the time. Probably one of the main reasons no one has those damn Turkey Wings any any of the other early BMI.

I left a days before the halloween event, I didn't really care at the time. I was on alot of other avatars and I was also going through alot of medical issues.. Ummm...then I started playing WoW in Jan of last year....played hardcore...had alot more illness complications...uh..
Then I came back at the end of Oct of last year and that's when I started questing for everything. Soo...From the beginning of Nov 09 till last month I spent most of my time hunting down sellers of the items...it wasn't as hard as you would imagine...but I made alot of great buys. People who returned to check up on things and sold me some of their items (That's how I got the Black cat for 19k. A real bargain imo.) and what not.

I have to say...40% was hardwork and determination and the rest was sheer luck and the kindness of others.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:56 am Reply with quote        
ahhh im sorry to hear about all health problems and stuff ;-; thats no fun <3 *squish*

ahh, i did always wonder why the early BMIs are quite so rare... since they dont seem all that expensive to me, so i wondered why more users didnt buy spares for later on... i guess that explains it XD

hmm well i joined at the start of winter 09 event... i really enjoyed it, but then january sucked for me so i didnt really come on here for like a month and a bit? then i started questing the old stuff properly on the 1st of march! Smile i had 99 items i wanted to quest at the start... im down to 35 now Happy

i have been very lucky as well tho, i won the black cat i have a few days after joining ^^; im glad i can say im an active user still or i'd feel bad having such a rare thing!! ^^;

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:09 am Reply with quote        
Hehee..sorry this isn't a longer reply..
But I'm about to pass out...

All my posts look awful too...so many mistakes...I'm just dazed right now. lol

I'll talk to you later Ecco! <3

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 am Reply with quote        
youre about to pass out?? O.O i hope youre ok!! D: <3 *pets*

talk to you later Branny <3

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
I'm back...and soooo annoyed.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
I only have like, 10g.
BWahhahaha. No where near enough. XD