Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Post new topic   Reply to topic Distortion City...Only The Strong Shall Survive.
Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:17 am Reply with quote        
Jenks nodded. She would need to be careful that she didn't loose the device. She considered having Wesker hold onto it. However, if she needed access to her wallet for any reason while the parasyte was asleep, she was out of luck. Or she could just decide never to leave whatever home she ended up with.

Speaking of home, the young woman looked down at the GPS. She realized that she was heading slightly off course, as she spoke with Yuri. She changed the direction she was walking slightly, so she would be back on track.

The thought of being met with extreme prejudice by Yuri, or any other robot was not a good one. Being artificial, they did not tire. Sure they would be worn out, but it would take a lot longer for that to happen that it would for her and Wesker. The sound of 'special events' didn't sound like the same kind they used to have back home. It was probably mentioned in the letter, that she was mentally kicking herself for not paying more attention to.

"I'm going to assume that your version of a special event is not the same as one that would occur back where I come from," the mixed human commented. "Please, forgive me for asking, but what do you mean? I'm afraid I don't remember all the details of the letter I had received."

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Leingod

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:49 pm Reply with quote        
Yuri was right about to answer her next question with a smile, until he remembered something very important. Frowning slightly, he shook his head while he walked along side her to see if she can properly use this advanced GPS system. "I regret to say this but...I'm not allowed to do that. My protocols restrict me from saying any information about the special events that happen within the city..But I am very sure that these events must be different from your own..." The artificial human scratched his chin for a second. He wanted to bring her to an example of what happens, without spilling the beans completely. He looked at the GPS to see that the red restricted area zone has went back to it's natural color. Whatever happened over there was now taken care of.

"I have an idea. You seem to be a really neat person, and I wouldn't forgive myself if I left you in the dark without some explanation. Switch your location destination towards the shopping area...I can give you an answer by example." Yuri suggested with a smile. "To switch locations, all you have to do is key in where you would like to go, and it will take you there." Yuri explained, in case he didn't tell her how to do that yet. "Let's stick with a simple word like, store." Yuri instructed, and waited for her to key it in.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:14 am Reply with quote        
Jenks felt a bit concerned that Yuri was unable, if not forbidden to speak about the special events that happened in this city. However, if she could recall correctly, Wesker had mentioned something about fighting, before they were taken from their old world. It was inescapable, needing to fight to survive, it seemed.

"Ah, thanks," Jenks replied to her guide's comment, or compliment, she wasn't completely sure. She figured that the automatons words were more positive than anything else. Though she wondered how much of Yuris' personality was programming, and how much, if any was actual emotion.

The robots' directions sounded simple enough. After a couple minutes of poking around the GPS, the human managed to change their destination. A number of areas designated for shopping appeared on her screen. She was a bit surprised that such a large area that had been labled as a restricted zone just a minute ago was suddenly cleared. But seeing that she didn't know what the situation had been, there was no way to know whether or not the situation was something that had been going on for hours. Or if it was an instantaneous thing. Like a random hostage situation versus an overturned tanker that was leaking, something that was potentially hazardous to ones' health.

"Alright," the teenager nodded. "are we looking for any store in particular, or do you want to just head in that direction for now?" She looked at her guide.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.