Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Advanced Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Distortion City...Only The Strong Shall Survive.
Leingod

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 11:09 pm Reply with quote        
The machine being a machine, stood there with an emotionless expression, and watched the yokai closely. It ran a scan on him to see just to see how much power this machine will have to use to restrain him. Once he saw how much power this yokai used, he nodded his head only once after he heard him speak. People that happened to be in the area has either played it smart to run away, and gain someone to control the situation. Others decided to play the fool and pull out their devices to record the action that is taking place.

"It appears my intimidating figure was not enough to keep you in line...very well. You have left me with no choice." The machine spoke before he opened his arms, causing the sword on his back to glow brightly, as well as his gauntlets. There was a large hissing sound coming from the various parts of his mechanical body. "Initiating Code Lamda."

All of a sudden, there was a loud humming sound coming from his body. The beat up dented body...wasn't his real form at. It was just a mere shell. Those beat up parts exploded off of his body, hitting and nearly destroying the structures in the enviousness. Cars were now nothing but scrap metal, and the glasses were reduced into nothing. The people who wanted to record the fight that was about to break out took cover for a second, then stood back up to witness the transformation of this machine.

The machine...appeared to look more human now. Compared to it's bulky frame, it looked like to be a mere teenage boy at the age of 18 in a black jump suit underneath his slim robotic armor. He had on a slim white armored torso, slim shoulder pads, white gauntlets with a black ring around the wrists, white boots that covered his feet up to his knees, white padding on his thighs, and a belt to protect his waist entirely. The large sword on his back was now floating behind him, and the guns rests by his sides. His hair was a nice shade of indigo, and on his face was a silver visor with a single red light in it's center. A smirk came across his face as he placed a hand on his hip. The robot was obviously cocky.

"Yo homie this is yo last chance. Either drop the butter knife or I'ma have to dust your ass for coming into my crib, and acting like you own the place." His voice has changed entirely. It sounded more human and life like, compared to his other mode. "I don't know who the hell you think you are. Coming in my crib, breaking the ground with your light show! Fool do you know how much it cost to put metal plates on that ground? It costs a lot more than what your broke ass is worth. Your lucky I'm in a good mood."

People started to wonder if this was the same robot they were staring at before. It was...it just seemed so weird.

((I honestly couldn't resist doing that.))
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quote        
-Sei smirked at his opponents sudden change of attitude. He watched as his armor exploded off and caused different areas to explode, reducing different aspects into nothing but smithereens. What followed next, not even Sei could have anticipated. He watched as the male's sword hovered behind his stature and listened to his words. The yokai gritted his teeth, though not at the fact that he was on edge, but more over attempting to hold back his laugher. As his energy remained at a constant high pressure, the male managed to keep his humor in check though the same couldn't be said for the voice in his head.-

"Holy fucking shit! Seriously?! HA! You drew me just so I could listen to a comedian?!" the voice said into his mind, now obvious it came from the sword.

"Shut the fuck up..."Sei muttered, keeping his laughter in check even still."

-Redirecting his thoughts at the male once more, he smirked widely, making sure that his energy was at its maximum output, though he could only sustain so much in this form. As people began to gather, He noticed almost all of them were using some sort of hand held device to capture the events taking place. Seeing as this was probably going to get serious, the male released one hand from the hilt of his katana and brought it up to his neck, allowing the cloak to fall to the ground along with the sake bottle that was clinging to his light.

It revealed him to be wearing a black t-shirt and black jeans; a most simple attire, but comfortable nonetheless. He grunted for a moment as he clutched at the hilt once more, channeling his energy into that of the katana. The air around the blade began to distort, almost as if another realm was forming, though it wasn't the case. Instead, it was it's own power beginning to manifest with it's own dark powers.-

"Well...homie, if you believe this to be a butter knife, I dare you to try and come at me. This blade has slaughtered many before your time...let's see if your up to the task." Sei retorted mockingly.

((ooc:LMFAO!!!!! XDD))

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:05 am Reply with quote        
The robot suddenly begin to glow a bit and it went into it's battle stance. Not wanting to show this yokai what it can really do, it decided to use it's bare hands first. His giant sword remained behind him, floating in mid air and moving with the robot's motions. It said one more comment before it made it's move. "I don't think I've introduced myself, Samurai Jack! The name's Young Squire! I ain't no lair! Protector of the present! Now bow down to me you peasant!"

The robot laughed before it suddenly rushed at the cocky yokai with a face that screamed give me some good action...and it was approaching fast. It moved in such a disjointed pattern in an attempt to throw off, in case his opponent happen to have the intention to keep an eye on his movements. To keep him distracted a bit longer, he placed an after image on the ground of himself striking a pose, or pulling off a dance move. As people watched, they were all thinking that this was probably the most arrogant guard robot they've ever came across. Finally, it reached the yokai from his right side to deliver a farce round house kick to the chest. At least, that is what he was aiming for.
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:58 am Reply with quote        
"A samurai, eh? Lets see if you truly deserve the title..." The male said quietly. "And I bow to no sorry excuse of a wasted life!"

-At that moment, he listened to when the robot laughed and then rush at him in different angulated formations. Sei could follow it to a degree since he moved in such a pattern as well but just as the male had dropped the so called after image, his attention stayed with it breifly. This gave the robot ample amount of time to strike him, which he did take advantage of. Sei grunted at the impact which knocked him from his stance and into a building with such force it caused the metal to break along with the ground being uplifted slightly. Smog shot up and began to settle, showing what seemed the demise of his being.

"Sei...what the hell was that?! Haven't I told you this many times before!? Stare at a tree and you will miss the entire forest!" His katana preached.

"Yea yea..." the yokai said as he stood up, grunting at the pain in his chest.

-His crimson hues bore into his opponent, not showing any pain; however, and instead grinned widely to show off his canines. His masochistic personality was showing to which the bystanders quickly scrambled out of his way. He wasn't about to be shown up by a being who was merely something of man's creation...god's creation...it pissed him off greatly. Digging his feet once more into the ground, he held his sword at a weird angle before he did something unthinkable. He sliced at his own arm.

Blood began to flow freely from his fresh deep wound and somewhat spurted from the gash, though it never touched the ground. Instead, the blood began to flow into the sword, causing it's once to be metal appearance to glow a ruby red. As he finished making the cut, his own aura that surrounded his body sealed the cut together by means of burning.

As the sun shone down upon them, it glinted off his many transparent scars along his arms and neck, obviously cuts or bullet wounds, but all seemingly healed the way he had just shown his opponent. One could only fathom how many he hand under his clothing. Taking a step forward, the male began to sheath his blade entirely, until the ringing faded from the ears, though now his scabbard began to take on the fiery hue.

He was past words now, and simply did what came into mind, which was to destroy. Pulling the scabbard from his side, the male slammed the end of it against the ground, causing a red circle to form under his feet. Demonic runes began to hover within the circle until the yokai took his hands from the blade which caused an intensive amount of energy to uprise in the form of a cylinder toward the sky. Sei was trapped in the circle, and yet, he was the medium now being used for his demonic art; his body in tuned with that of the nether realm. Steam erupted from his flesh, almost as if he was being washed by an invisible waterfall of boiling water.

He grunted as the ground concaved even more and causing the structure behind him to dissipate slightly. The worried screams of people echoed within his ears, though it mattered not. He could only keep this up for at least ten seconds before his current form would cut him off from the yokai realm, though it was all that he needed. Sei let out a growl, causing the cylinder to quiver slightly.-

"TASTE MY VENGEANCE!" Sei would growl toward his opponent before he began his onslaught.

-At that moment, he finished preparing his attack and extended both his fists against the pillar, causing it to shatter. The aura he had gathered began to shatter and make its way down toward the ground, but just as it did, the angle of its decent changed and made their way towards the robot while Sei's energy flow cut off which caused him to breathe in and out heavily.-

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
When Young Squire made a successful attack and see how well his strategy had worked, he stood there with his hands on his hips with a proud grin on his face. This robot felt like he just put another wanna be rebel in their place, and that was that. He took a minute to scan the male he had just kicked, to see that his power was rising. This made Young Squire frown. Here he is, thinking that the male learned his lesson, but it turns out it will take more than a round house to put him down.

"Yo why did you have to get up?! It's been forever since I've seen the light of day, and I want grape soda flavor fluids!" Young Sqire folded his arms while he watched him. But what happened next even manage to bewilder this robot. "What the hell?! Man you are CRAZY! I know you don't like getting your ass whooped but that doesn't mean you should give self harm!" Then he stopped talking when he saw that he healed himself. "Oh! OOOOH! You healed yourself when you bleed. Aite Aite (Alright) I see what your doing....wait what the hell?"

Young Squire began to scan the yokai again. His power level was increasing dramatically. While he was doing this, he opened up a communication link and called for back up immediately. "Yo! Get your asses over here now! This fool is crazy! I'm in sector Z one eight! In the shopping area! Come on! I need you to be on Japanese people time! Over and out!" Young Squire looked up at the massive sized pillar as the yokai's power level kept rising. Soon, the sounds of alarms went off as several robots came into the area. Each one armed with a plasma shield, stunner, and a plasma gun.

"We've arrived as quick as possible! What's the readings on your scanners say?" One of Young Squire's units asked.

"It's...It's...ITS OVER NINE THOOOUUUUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!!" Young Squire screamed out, not believing what his scanners were reading.

"What?! Nine thousand?! Just what kind of man is he?!" One other unit asked, now feeling weak in the knees.

"Everyone! Spread out and prepare your gats! When I say it, I want ya'll to bust a plasma cap in this fool's ass!!" Young Squire shouted.

But before he could even give the signal, the pillar came crashing down. Young Squire watched as his unit were now rendered useless as they were reduced into nothing. Young Squire being the only smart robot in the area did the smart thing...he got the hell out of there. He put his speed to use and ran along the streets, dodging the powerful bursts of energy that was raining from the sky. Of course, he wasn't going to just dodge without a retaliation. He pulled out one of his plasma guns, and begins to fire beams of plasma at the yokai. He still had a lot of nerve to talk smack after this.

"Is that all you got, foo--" He was cut off when he was hit directly by one of the attacks, and it sent him straight into the ground. A few minutes later, he came right back up...and he looked pissed off at this point. His armor...is shiny armor..has scars along the surface. "You..ruined my blingage...awww hell no!" The sword that remained behind the robot begins to take form. Young Squire punched the sword so it would shatter into seven blades. Six of them hovered behind him, and were angled in a way so that it looked like he had wings made of plasma energy. The seventh one remained in his hand, while the other still has his gun. "You done it now...awwwww you done it now.." The robot made a mad dash towards Sei while charging the gun he had in his hand, and his sword held firmly in the other.
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:17 pm Reply with quote        
-As the pillar came crashing down, he realized just how many squadrons had gathered but it was meaningless. He directed each shard toward the heard, but just as his connection was cut off, so was his barrier. At this moment he saw a bright light fire just pass his left side and collide against the wall behind him, just barely hitting him. What was that? Turning his gaze back at the heard of fallen men, he saw another bright light come right him. Quickly, Sei grasped onto his scabbard and deflected the blast. Since he wasn't grounded at this point, he was shifted off balance and took a hit into the gut. The feeling was greatly, though he took another hit on his left shoulder and then a final hit on his right leg.

The male was sent back hard against the wall, blood not even apparent on his wounds. Gritting his teeth, the male attempted to get up, but instead fell back onto the ground with deep, ragged breathes escaping his pale lips. His eyes trained onto the male who fired these at him, finally understanding just what these were. Super concentrated rounds of heat that also had paralyzing effects, otherwise known as plasma. The yokai gritted his teeth and stared at his steaming wounds.-

"Wow, looks like your very own secret weapon was used against you, eh?" the blade said in a humorous tone. "Well, if you do, don't forget I get to devour you completely."

"I've told...you this many times..." the yokai said inbetween breathes. "...And that is...to shut...the fuck...up!"

-Sei grunted once more and finally got leverage from his good leg. Pushing himself up with the help of the wall, which was his support, he stood, though breathing deeply. He surveyed the land and smirked. The art he had used was one of the lowest demonic spells he could use, but seeing he was sealed, it was all he could muster, though it had to have been enough for them all. Just as he was about to turn away, he heard a rustle from among the fallen.

People in various hiding spots who survived this slaughter seemed to be in total shock as his adversary rose from what seemed to be the dead and sputter off about his armor. Sei however didn't look shocked or surprised at this and simply smirked when he spoke. Now just is how his opponents should be, not people who go down in a single hit, though this hand to end. The demon watched as the male separated his sword into seven different blades. This was getting interesting.

At the moment his opponent was done unleashing his powers, Sei decided to do the same. 1/3 should be sufficient for now. His left hand shot up while his right quickly strapped his katana onto the clip that was on his left hip. As his fingers brushed up along his left lobe, Sei pulled off three of the clips and tossed them aside, causing Sei to become forced onto all fours. For a moment, it seemed as though time stood still for him as his pressure began to escalate, suffocating the majority of the human bystanders. The first thing to happen were the powerful shockwaves ushered from his body, pushing back cars and parking meters from their rooted stands.

As the shockwaves continued, his entire body burst into a heated clear red flame. It burned away his shirt and pants until he was fully naked, the katana now falling to the ground beside him, but that didn't matter. His crimson eyes looked up and stared at his opponent as his transformation was just beginning. Two red fox ears ushered out from atop his cranium while his original ears disappearing from sight due to his elongated black hair. It fell down to his shoulders and the earrings now replaced onto his left fox ear. He grunted, feeling pressure beginning to form at the end of his spine, causing his to let out a loud roar, showing off his canine fangs elongating as well.

A few seconds passed before a series of vertebrates erupted from the end of his spine and out of his lower back. Grimacing at this, he felt two more push out and begin to sway as veins formed along it along with tendons, muscle, skin and finally red fur. He breathed in deeply, feeling his original strength settle into his self as he stood, gripping his katana tightly. Despite him being nude, the flames began working on this. As the flames dissipated, some stayed along his skin, mainly around his nether regions so that it didn't seem as if he was a deviant. The other places it began to form as along his feet which extended up along his shins and thighs while his hands were covered as well; ending just past his wrist.

With his body fully exposed, the amount of scars along his body were visible, from bullet holes and cuts, to the freshly made wounds made just moments ago. Fire kicked up once more along his body and raced around him in such a way it seemed as if it had a mind of it's own. Sei unsheathed his sword once more and took a step forward and pushed off, racing at his opponent without a care, but he did have a plan. Since the blade was in just one hand, the yokai had one hand closed and ready to counter with it.-

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
((I don't normally play fighting games, but this seems kinda fun. Plus, it's the only actually literate game I can find here.))

Character Template

The Puppeteer: Tianfu

Let's not be strangers: Treacle

I'm not old!: 52, still practically an adolescent by dragon terms. But he likes to act like he's older.

Don't tick me off: Treacle has a pseudo-warrior/intellectual personality brought about by reading Water Margin a few too many times. He views the world with a scientific detachment, but longs to be part of a warrior brotherhood, which he can never achieve because of that detachment. He has a hard time connecting with anyone. Plus, his need to demonstrate his (perceived) intellectual superiority is just plain annoying.

Get to know me: Treacle is a middle hatchling in a large brood of dragons and middle-child syndrome is strong with this one. He spends most of his time reading ancient Chinese warrior novels, loudly correcting his superiors and trying to keep his tail from being trodden on in a cave full of too many siblings. He longs to strike out and make his name in the world, rejecting the banality of a dragon existence of terrorizing village people and collecting treasure.

Fear my power!: He can breath fire for short periods of time. His scales are tightly packed composed of a metal-like substance, natural to dragons, and will turn aside most physical weapons. And he can fly a distance of sixty miles before getting tired.

It's a tool..depending on how it's used: Dragon fire, a whip-like tail and eight-inch claws on every toe and on the "wrist" of each wing, made of the same metal substance as his scales.

Check Me out!: Treacle looks like your average European dragon, about twenty feet long from snout to tail and with a seventeen foot wingspan. His scales are a steel grey color, fading to a highly-reflective silver on his belly. His eyes are green and slitted like a cat's. He wears a tiny pair of gold-rimmed glasses clipped to the ridge of his very long nose, but they are an affectation, as he has perfect eyesight (like most dragons). His wings and front paws are dexterous and he can handle most objects if he takes the time to be careful.
Leingod

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:21 am Reply with quote        
((Welcome to the Literate Party :3))

As Young Squire approaches the yokai, he felt as if time had slowed down for a minute. He halted his approach as his warning sensors came on, but remain on high guard for anything that was about to happen. The pressure on his body was suddenly rising. No human wouldn't be able to handle this kind of pressure, and any robot who is not in his caliber will become nothing but scrap metal now, and treasure for the rats who uses them for their own needs...assuming they are alive and near the area. As rubble, large pieces of metal, and cars came flying his way, the robot acted immediately and commanded the six of his swords to rotate around him in a quick motion. This created an offensive and defensive shield, cutting away at anything that came in his direction. As he stood his ground, he could feel his feet slightly going into the metal pavement, and scanned the Yokai again.

"What kind of bull shit is this?! I gave up my life as a robo-rapper for this?!" Young Squire complained while he watched this monstrous transformation before him. "Man I should have just stick with the tight rhymes! This is real joe!"

When the transformation finally completed, Young Squire got a good look at him. He stared for a minuted to see that this yokai...was also a fox. Him being a robot of uban times, he just HAD to make another joke. "Oh my god! Yo he looks like that ninja in that orange jump suit! The one that says believe it all the time!" But instead of getting a response, he saw the yokai charging for him now. Still having that charged gun in his hand, and his sword in the other, he prepared for his attack. The six swords stopped rotating around him, and they vanished through a small vortex.

Seconds later, the small vortex reopened again, with each sword coming out to stab Sei from various parts of his body. Two came from above, two came from his left and right, one did a sweeping slash from the ground, and one came from behind. Young Squire plays it smart again, knowing full well that it was a bad idea to block him. He zipped off leaving an after image of himself in his defensive stance as a distraction, then from a distance, he fired a fully charged beam of plasma at the beast. "Ha. Let's see this sucka do something now." One thing this robot does not do...he never stands still.
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:50 pm Reply with quote        
-Sei grunted when he watched the blades vanish. Did the turn invisible, or did they warp? He didn't know, but he guessed he would soon find out. As his body descended, he used his other foot to push off once more so that he was racing toward his opponent. Just as he did this, and hovered two to three inches from the ground, he noticed the air distorted around him and the blade rushing at him from below. At that moment, he noticed two shadows from above and guessed that the swords that had vanished were now encompassing him.

He didn't have much time, but taking a chance, the yokai tucked his arms by his sides and straightened his legs; twisting around in the air. Since one blade was coming from the ground, he didn't have to worry much and paid more attention to the ones coming from above. He quickly slashed out with his own katana and deflected the two that came at him, and barely dodged the ones coming from either side from the twist, though he couldn't dodge them all. The one that came from behind struck him hard on his left side while the one that came from below struck his right.

He grunted as this happened but he still managed to catch himself by extending his free hand onto the ground and flip backwards, landing on his feet. Quickly turning around, he noticed the same sort of after image thing was placed in the males original replace. Such a fowl move, attacking from behind. He stared down at his wounds and noticed that since it was plasma, the blades were sheared into his body. He didn't have time for this and forcibly removed them form his body, tossing them to the ground.

Blood poured profusely from his wounds which closed up by burning together the skin once more. He panted heavily as he stood, noting how much damage he had taken and the male wasn't ready too release much more of his power. What fun would that be? At that moment, he was struck in the leg by a burning sensation which ground him to one knee. It sizzled but Sei growled loudly, staring into the direction from where it came from. Another one came by, but Sei had enough of this and quickly ushered his three tails in front of him to take the blast. Since the tails were an extension of his power, they took the hits full force without taking much of any damage.-

"Sei, if this continues, your going to die. If your gonna fight, then hurry the fuck up!"

"SHUT UP!" the yokai ground, concaving the ground under his body from the amount of pressure being released.

-As a few more hits connected with his tails, Sei unwound them and lashed them in different directions. Wind gusted up in different directions and pulled together creating a vortex of wind that spiraled upwards around his body. He had enough of this, and the tornado he had conjured proved as much. As the wind continued to escalate, it blasted over different bits of rubble, but this wasn't the end of it. Fire began to consume bis body once more in a clear vibrant crimson until it extended over his katana as well.-

"Kitsune-hi...TATSUMAKI! (Fox Fire Tornado)" roared the yokai as he swung his sword repeatedly inside the tornado.

-Since fire lived off of oxygen, the amount being displayed acted as a catalyst to the fire and ultimately set the tornado on fire. The flames erupting from such a pillar of heat reached well over 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit. Though what he was preparing for would be much more devastating as he knelt down and slammed the tip of his sword into the ground creating an even larger demonic circle. It would take a few more moments before the effect would take place, but seeing as the tornado continued to expand, he figured he had ample amount of time.-

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Under normal circumstances, Treacle probably would have ignored it. Dragon caves were hardly the most tidy of places, after all, and it could have been just another piece of flotsam lying around with the discarded dwarf hats and errant bits of fluff leftover from the last sheep devoured. However, it was stuck in between the pages of The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, a book that Treacle had read so many times that he would have noticed if someone else had notched even one of the corners. And really, dragons don't tend to get very many letters.

So, he removed it from the book, very carefully opened it with two deftly wielded claws, and read the letter with growing excitement. Comfort, excitement (and for some reason, those did not seem the least contradictory to him) and PRIVACY? Where did he sign up?! Even the fact that it seemed that someone or something would be out to get him periodically gave the dragon no pause. Rather, it spiced up what was already a very enticing deal. Here was a chance for adventure, notoriety, and maybe, just maybe, he'd get a room of his own!

Treacle was so excited, he didn't even kiss his mother goodbye before the words were out of his snout. And, it turns out, being sucked into a vortex between worlds isn't the most comfortable experience. After what felt like an eternity of being turned inside out, he found himself plopped down in a world unlike anything he'd ever imagined. Shaking his head to clear it a little, and replacing his glasses from their precarious hold on his nose, Treacle set about righting himself, as it seems that he landed on his back. This was only a little less hilarious than watching a turtle attempting the same manuever.

"Fascinating," he gasped when he was once more back on four legs. He tapped the asphalt underneath him experimentally with one claw. "Softer than stone, but harder than earth. Absolutely fascinating."

((Sorry, it's a little short for an intro, but something came up and I don't have the time for more. Embarrassed ))
Leingod

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 am Reply with quote        
((It's all good. Here's a lil bot to show you around. Oh! And Sei, I'm going to cut our battle short since more peeps are joining. Thanks for the time killer though!))

Approaching the steel colored beast was a being made by the locals of this planet. It was about 5'5, and it's body was pretty slim compared to the other models that went to tend to the other hosts. Not to mention, this model looked more human than the others as well. It's body is coated with soft pale skin on it's face, upper legs, and it's arms. The rest of the body however was covered in shiny armor in a nice color pattern of red and black. It's curvy legs, the fact that the bottom of its armor is in the form of a skirt, it has a bust, and it's long silver hair remained perfectly glossy, it was supposed to be a female model. She had a computerized document in her hand, and from the look of it, it was a profile she was holding.

"Hm...." The robot's crimson colored eyes looked at the profile, then back up at the steel colored beast. She giggled a bit when she noticed how he was impressed with their city. "I see you've taken a liking to our city it seems. Well, you are exactly what I am supposed to look for." The robot spoke and did a quick twirl before she spoke again. "I am Armedellous AW-08. But you can call me Arme for short. I am supposed to be your guide for this city." The female machine spoke in a welcoming tone, and pointed to a direction of the city where a fiery tornado is coming from.

"First thing I will point out...that is a restricted area. Until we repair that area, it's off limits, okay? Now come! Let me show you where your quarters is! We've made a special place to fit everyone's needs!" The robot smiled happily before she begins to walk. "If you have any questions, feel free to ask."

Meanwhile...

"HAHA!! What's wrong fool?! Awwww..." The robot's victory raid has vanished in an instant. He didn't like how the yokai managed to block all of his shots with his tails like that. "That was a bitch move, man! That was a real bitch move!" Young Squire grabbed the other gun from his hip, and spins the both of them on his fingers. Then he threw them into the air and watched as they broke into pieces. Soon, they formed into an even bigger gun that had to be held with two hands. The gun was constantly humming with plasma energy, and from the look of it's build, it's supposed to be a cannon made for sniping.

He could feel the heat in this area rising to such a dangerous level. Cars, benches, artificial trees, and buildings made with a weaker type of metal were now melting into the ground. When the cars melted low enough it resulted in a chain of explosions to happen in the area. Roads were becoming demolished, and glasses from the buildings were shattering. Someone could write a ballad with all this destruction that was happening in this part of the city...at least it's living up to it's name as it said on the letter. The only reason why Young Squire was able to withstand this heat is because of his high performance body.

"Maaaaan..it's a time like this that I am glad to have a very good cooling system. I code name it...Kool-Aid." Young Squire was now ready to charge his sniper gun, and was ready to shoot that yokai down. His swords vanished in the air and reappeared behind him like before. A ringing in his sensors went off and answered it on the third ring. "What the hell do you want? Can't you see I'm about to fry someone here?...Aw come on!...Are you serious!?...But he ruined my armor! My moma paid for this armor! She had to bust her ass to build such a robot like me! I make Terminator look like a bitch and you know it!....Alright...fine it's your call...Breaking connection." The robot sighed to himself and stopped charging his gun. He knows that the Yokai probably couldn't hear him if he talked normally. So instead, he closed his eyes. He was going to try and talk to him using radio waves to reach his ears.

"Yo! Listen up! My boss just hit me up about our fight! I hate to look like a bitch but I gotta go. He said you have free roam of the city. So just chill with the flames and relax! Man! And I was havin fun too...I would have mopped the floor with your punk ass if he hadn't called..you lucky..you reeeal lucky fool. I'ma be out, but I'll be back! You just wait!" Young Squire then vanished into thin air, leaving the Yokai alone, and hoping he's got the message.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:43 pm Reply with quote        
Jenks was in the process of getting dressed when Wesker found the letter. He had wound his way around the hotel room, they had paid for the night before. He didn't understand why the girl had been so adamant about not using the money he had retrieved from people that they had walked by. They needed money to pay for things, and he got some. The ethics thing that Jenks lectured him about from time to time would forever be incomprehensible. But used the money they did and once she was ready, they would need to use more to get something to eat.

"Is this customary?" Wesker inquired. He retrieved the letter and brought it to his host. The young woman was busy pulling her sneakers on with one hand. She looked at the parasyte and made an exasperated sound.

"What are you talking about?" Jenks replied. She looked at the envelope and fumbled with it a bit. Even after a year of going a majority of her time with one had, she still had problems doing some of the simplest tasks. She skimmed over the letter and handed it back to Wesker. "It looks like an invitation to a theme park. Go ahead and read it if you want. Or throw it away. We don't have time for fun," she sighed.

Wesker looked over the card and decided to read it out loud. He returned to a more armlike shape as his host moved about. The only thing that would hint that he was anything but an arm was the eye that seemed to erupt from the middle finger, the miniature hands that sat on the end of two warped fingers, and the toothy mouth that took up a majority of her palm. The mixed human listened absently as she carefully tied her jacket around her waist. She didn't get a chance to ask what the heck 'Unleash Armagus' meant before the black portal opened and dragged them in.

Jenks didn't remember much after that. When she opened her eyes, she found herself outside. "What the hell did you do, Wesker?" The teenager grumbled as she slowly sat up. Wesker hovered close to her ear. If anyone was looking in their direction, they would have figured that she probably had buzzing in her ear and was trying to get rid of it.

"I am unsure as to what happened," the parasyte replied. "However, we no longer seem to be in the hotel room. I do not know our location, and I am inclined to believe that we are no longer in your country." His words forced the girl to look around. For certain, she was nowhere she knew of. Unless Japan was so far advanced that they could build a city that looked like the one she was in. But Mt. Fuji was nowhere in sight. "Where the devil are we?" Jenks asked out loud, with a slight frown.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Seitaro Nagase

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
-Sei began to breathe in and out quickly, feeling his energy continually on the rise. More of the nether realms energy poured into his being, fueling his next attack when he heard the male shout out what seemed to be...mercy? No, it was an order. Grunting at this and at the continual expansion of his fox fire tornado, Sei set forth on attempting to use his immense demonic energy to seal the tornado. Almost instantly, the runes within the circle shifted and began to pull in the fire from the ground up until it fizzled out completely and leaving the yokai standing in the middle of the destruction.

It was a waste not being able to fully kill the male, but he guessed he that the rapping person wouldn't take him so lightly next time. Bodies of the dead littered the area, charred from the tremendous heat that was released since humans can only withstand up to 111.2 degrees Fahrenheit before serious brain damage, continuous convulsions and shock; cardio-respiratory collapse will occur. Sighing from the whole experience, the male turned and walked over toward where his sheath was and grasped it along with his limiters. Setting the limiters upon his left lobe, the changes were immediate.

The extra hair that was extended instantly fell from his head while the ears retracted back into his cranium. Sei's sharpened nails and fangs retracted while the tails that formed behind him began to decompose and detach from his body. Then burst into flames and burned until the leftovers were nothing but ash. A sigh left from his lips as the flames that were covering his body also vanished, revealing once more his nude body. Shaking his head and scratching his new scars, the male walked over toward where his cloak was and quickly donned it.-

"Heh, now you need another set of clothing."

"Shut up..." Sei replied.

-A smirk played across his lips as he held his bottle of sake and katana in hand, knowing that he earned his freedom in this world...wherever he was. Maybe he should have asked? It was too late now. Turning from the battle site, the male began to walk down along the street, now searching for a place that sold clothing...-
Tianfu

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Treacle had moved on from scratching the pavement to tapping on the large window of a nearby building and mumbling under his breath. "This looks like glass, but it's so smooth. Obviously not blown..." He tapped again, harder. "And more reflective than water. Fascinating!" The dragon almost didn't hear the figure approaching, but he saw her in the glass. Turning quickly, Treacle unfortunately neglected to control his tail, which whacked the glass with some force, causing it to crack. He gave the dragon equivalant of a sheepish grin.

"Sorry! Uh, I mean, please pardon me, fair maiden. Your city is indeed fascinating." Stretching out one wing, he carefully took the robot's hand with the claw on his "wrist" and bowed his neck to kiss it in a courtly gesture. "It is truly a pleasure to meet you, Arme. My name is Treacle and I am at your service."

So caught up in his immediate surroundings, the dragon hadn't even noticed the tornado. But having it pointed out caused him to do a somewhat comical double-take. Unusual weather indeed! It would take a flock of dragons to match such a confligration! "Uh, I wouldn't dream of going into a forbidden area," he stuttered, but his mind was whirling. Perhaps there were other dragons here, but he wasn't certain that he wanted to find them, if there were. He'd had enough of being packed into a crowded cave. He was going to make his own way and he couldn't do that by following someone else's flame trail!

That decision made, he turned away and hurried to catch up with his guide, stepping on the trunk of a parked car in his haste. "Oops, sorry! I mean, my apologies... I must be more careful." Treacle cleared his throat. "Arme, your city is marvelous. And I know that the letter brought me here. But I find myself a little at a loss as to what, exactly, is going on. What am I to do here?"
Leingod

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:14 am Reply with quote        
Very soon, an artificial human came walking towards the woman who has just arrived. She looked like she needed help, and that was this artificial human's job. Anyone can tell that it was, because of the armor it had on. It's chest and torso was covered in blue plated armor, while it's wrists along with his arms was protected by his steel blue gauntlets. His armor is so shiny, you could look into it and see a perfect reflection of yourself, making it an amazing site to behold. The artificial human also had armor on his feet, and legs. It protected everything below the knees, and it wore an armored battle skirt at his waist. His face seemed to have some kind of stern look upon him. Almost like he's supposed to be some kind of solider.

"I see you took the invitation after all. I'm supposed to be your guide in this city of constant Distortion...and it seems you came in right when the said distortion ended." The robot spoke but quietly mumbled to himself. "Due to a stupid ass robot with the inability to turn down the need to pick a fight...even with that shell on his body...he some how managed to break all the protocols that told him no fighting...ugh.." He then turned his attention to the woman and pulled out a map for her with the computerized pad he was holding. "Here. This is where all the facilities are located, the residential area is over here, and....the red zone is off limits. That's the market area to do all kinds of shopping, but it got trashed." The robot explained, then it mumbled again. "Again...thanks to that stupid ass robot with the inability to walk away from fights..."

He turned his attention back to the girl before asking, "So...do you have any questions I need to address, before I show you the way to your home?"

Meanwhile...

Arme continued to walk a bit further, then stopped to turn around with a smile. "Well, the president of this city claims that you have extraordinary abilities. Distortion City is a promising city for those who possess a unique feature about them, that will earn them the right of citizenship to live here...and thank you! It's not often we get nice comments on the city." Arme smiled, then started to walk a little further, while people from the damaged buildings were a bit activated at first. But since he apologized...they will let it slide for now. "As the note says, you will be given everything you want..everything you desire. But of course, there is a catch to it." The mechanical maiden stopped walking, then turned towards the Dragon with her arms behind her back.

"You see, even though you are treated like a god here...there will be times where you are going to have to face difficult challenges. Sometimes they are out of the city, sometimes they are in very dangerous places. There ar even times where you may be pinned against another gifted soul in this city too. You probably figured out that your not the only one who was invited here." Arme noted while waving one finger in the air. "Other gifted ones like yourself, are being escorted to their homes as we speak..just so you know where it is. From that point on, we will only act as a little guide. Like a hand book to this place. You will be given free roam of the city, as well as the other areas of this dimension." The mechanical maiden smiled before she walked again. "Oh and you will love the transportation center! When we arrive, I'll show you how it works~!"

Elsewhere...

"Man...this..just isn't my day.." A white fox spoke to himself while he wandered around in a forest not too far from the ruined city he once called home. It has been a good thirty minutes since he made that dreadful discovery. He was out on an errand while testing a new gadget that his best friend made for him, only to come back to a nightmare. Everything that was once his, was now taken away in a heart beat. His family, his friends, his only place for him to live. It was all gone. As he continued down his pathless direction, he saw corpse after corpse of elves who tried to resist the destruction that came to his home town. Grinding his teeth in anger, he made a vow to himself.

"I don't know who did this...or why it happened..but when I find out, I'm going to take them down...Drei..Mom...Dad...You will be avenged." The white fox spoke to himself as he continued to walk through the nature's work of art, tainted by the death of those who he grew up with, and the rubble of what he called his home. "I have no time for crying...I shall do that later. The first thing I need to do, is find a safe place to stay for a while.." The young fox's name was Korta. A were fox with a unique fur color that sets him differently from those within the same race as he is. He halted his walk when he heard the sounds of static near his location. Being as quiet as possible, he made his way towards the source of the sound, and hid himself behind the thick bushes to get a glimpse at who may be in his area. Maybe they are here to help him...maybe.

Four large machines clad in red armor and carrying large firearms were talking among themselves about the reason for being in such an area. They appear to be large robots that were made for intense combat. According to their conversation, they were in search of a fox that matches Korta's description completely. It was also revealed that these were the cause of his home's destruction. One of the troopers inside of the mech opened the cockpit to gain some fresh air, apparently missing how wonderful it feels, before hoping out.

"Hey, I know you miss mother nature and all, but don't you think it's a little dangerous to just...exit your machina without scanning the area first?" One of the trooper's comrades asked.

"Oh come on. What is the worst that can happen? All the forests are filled with animals that are ten times smaller than us. Besides, we murdered the only threat of this forest anyway." The trooper laughed. Little did he know, his laughter will soon turn into a cry of pain in a blink of an eye.

"Oh yeah? See how funny this is when your a head shorter you bastard!" A voice called out to him, and the trooper looked in the direction to figure out where the voice came from. All he saw was this disk made of light flying towards him at such speed. The trooper tried to jump out of the way, but it was too late. His head was chopped clean off his shoulders, as it dropped to the ground next to his corpse that fell on top of it a second later.

"Dammit!" The machinas immediately begins to fire their guns at the area in where the disk came from, shredding that thick bush to pieces. They scanned the area to find out that whatever they tried to shoot at, but it was nowhere to be found. "Where did it go? I told that idiot not to get out of his machina!"

"It's a shame these soldiers are idiots..." Korta smirked as he climb up the abandoned machina now that it's pilot is dead. "If I were them..I would be watching the machina and let the other two do the search.." When Korta climbed into the machina, he closed the cockpit and strapped himself in, looking around to see which button operated which. "Now lets see...which one of these buttons is the one for attacking?" Korta sat in the pilot seat and pondered for a minute. Then he saw something that was even better than attacking. He found a switch that reads: "Dimensional Warp. Use at your own risk."

"Heeeey! If this is what they used to get here, then maybe I can use it to my own advantage..and get back to their ship! Then I can show their boss not to EVER cross with me." Korta laughed and was about to activate the switch..but that was short lived when his plan was discovered.

"Hey wait a second! When did the cockpit to this machina close?!" One of the troopers asked, pointing his weapon at the abandoned machina.

"Get the hell out of that machina! Either you get out and we might spare you, or we will take it back by force and see that you're dead!" The other trooper ordered, and begins to count down towards Korta's failure. "20!...19!....18!...."

"Uh oh...gotta think of something...fast!" Korta did the first thing that came to mind, and activated the Dimensional Warp. All he heard was a voice that said: "Enter Coordinates."

"Coordinates? I don't care what coordinates! Warp me already!" Korta shouted, hitting random buttons in the machina that made it act weird...almost as if it was dancing. It placed it's hands on his hips, and started to shuffle it's feet along the ground.

"14!...13!....12!..." The trooper continued to count down.

"Enter Coordinates." The computerized voice asked again, while Korta continued to bang on the buttons. "Dammit! I don't know any! Just warp! Come on! Warp!"

"8!....7!....6!..." The trooper was nearing Korta's doom.

"Enter Coordinates." The computerized voice asked once more, and Korta was desperate at this point. "PLEASE! I'M BEGGING YOU! HAVE MERCY ON ME AND WARP!!" Korta slammed on the controls, causing a lot of static to come up. The alarm went off, and the computerized voice was yelling: "WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Entering unknown coordinates! No chances of returning! Activating Self-Destruct Sequence! Abandon the Machina!"

"Uh oh..." Korta started to search for the eject switch, and tried hitting everything in the machina. "How the hell do you operate this thing?! Why don't they just have a button named eject?!" The controls begins to shoot sparks of electricity, making Korta curl into a ball to protect himself. "Ahhhhhh!!...Wait!" Korta then remembered that letter he received a while ago, and pulled it out of his pocket, fishing for the words. He kept it as a tool for an emergency exit. "This would be a really good time to use this letter...UNLEASHING ARMAGUS!!"

"Alright! You had your warning! Looks like we...what the..." The trooper stopped talking when he noticed the machina was acting funny. Streams of electricity begins to surround the uncontrollable machine, and before he could react, it exploded right on the spot.

"I'm...alive...I'm alive! Whew, I thought I was a goner!" Korta cheered while he emerged from the black portal. But then he noticed the happened...to be standing in the middle of pure destruction. "What the hell happened here?!"