Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Helen

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
Just curious what everyone's favorite weapon is. Hai

I'm currently using a Tenro, but once I raise my constitution at the next leveling then I'll switch to one of the power 10 5k ones. I haven't quite decided which or why though, I just want to change and experiment! I know I could be using something cheaper but I just have fun with it, I don't mind spending. >w<;

How about yourselves?

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
i mainly use the tenro too.
for earth elements the Huo Draconem Svarde is brilliant.
and for an extra boost of power on a really tough enemy, Steorra Ventus is great Happy

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
I like all of my power 10 5k weapons. <3 The most useful is the Spray Bottle of Water or whatever. Fire monsters are a bitch to kill without them. >_>

Helen

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
Aaah, I love the Ventus. Big Grin I feel so guilty whenever I use event items as weapons though, I want to keep them in mint condition. Even though I can just repair it when duration gets low and it's good as new... Laugh

Haven't tried the Huo Draconem Svarde yet though, I'll have to test that out sometime.

I've been kind of lazy on picking out the best weapons for elements, I think I'll have to go pick out a spray bottle too and see what that does.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty fond of my rose scythes, Scythe of Evil and Reverse Ice Spears. I haven't really battled very seriously so I am probably going to look into finding elemented weapons to start using now that I am almost level 20. I really do love using Scythes though I wish there were one for each element.

;>__> I also love using Toilet Papers just because its amusing to beat things up with TP.

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold