Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic Kinny and Elata's Hole [Page 100 page prize: 100s]
#FFFFFF

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:42 am Reply with quote        

My mules are strangely dressed. xD

mdom

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
What do you mean with strangely? xD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote        

I don't really know how to describe it. XD

mdom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Laugh They're not matching?
Or wearing noobish items?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 3:58 pm Reply with quote        
Uhhhh.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

My name in real life is Kinny.

I am so freaked out right now I hate when I see my name any where because it never happens Dx

And yeah, it's my full name. Not a nickname. So don't ask plzkthx >_>;
ecco

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
not that strange. My parents were going to call me Leoni originally... and i know a Jessie and a Danny that are both their full names Smile not jessica or daniel. hehe.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Yes but Danny and Jessie are normal names.

I'm the only Kinny in the US xD I NEVER see my name anywhere that isn't about me.
ecco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:46 am Reply with quote        
haha XD that is kinda cool, though.

When I was young it was as if I was the only Melanie in town. Then I got to college and ended up in a class with another Melanie. It was like being slapped. i was like WHAT. OH HELL NO. THATS MY NAME. D<
and of course there are a lot of Melanie's around the world, lol.

I know someone else with an unusual name, though - Eleni. Don't know of any others, except my other friends younger cousin, who was named after the first Eleni when her parents heard her name and liked it XD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
I like unusual names; they're fun. : D

When I was born, my parents wanted to name me something "unusual but not unheard of." So...they called me...Ashley. Neutral What? That was, like, one of THE most popular names here from the time I was born to about 5 or so years after.... Everywhere I go I am surrounded by Ashleys.... Thanks mom and dad. Originality fail. Roll Eyes Laugh

ecco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
hahaha XD; oh dear...

i think my name is fairly uncommon.. here, at least. But then, it is a greek name, so maybe thats why XD

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:43 pm Reply with quote        
AHA. Oh man. I hear those stories all the time, and they always end up naming their kid Ashley. I know -thinks- five or six Ashley's myself.

My mother wanted to name all of her kids something unusual, and she did a decently good job at it. However, my sister's and brother's names are both names that I see around all the time. They're not common, but when they introduce themselves they don't have people going, "Oh, what a cool name!" "Oh, that name is so cute!" "Is that a nickname, or...?" "Oh wow, really? That's pretty unique."

Guess who does - A-
ecco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quote        
haha wow :O is it ok to ask what your name is...? ^^; dont have to answer if you dont want to, of course :3

hmm I've only ever known one Ashleigh in my whole life o.o must not be such a popular name over this side of the pond, i guess~

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:22 pm Reply with quote        
I already said it above, it's Kinny xD
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:04 am Reply with quote        
Hmm...guess not, ecco. I've known a whole slew of Ahleys (and every spelling variation thereof) over here though. I went to school with a girl named Ashlyn; I thought that sounded kinda cool. Sweat It could be worse, as far as names go I suppose...I mean, my dad had wanted to name me Anastasia....>.>;
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:26 am Reply with quote        
Dr. Tick Tock wrote:
I already said it above, it's Kinny xD

*facedesk*
LOL oh jeez, sorry ;3; welcome to my ditsy super-forgetful side. herp a derp Bouncy Heart

hehe could be worse, sly... if i was a boy... my mum wanted to name me Nigel Oh Mai

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 56, 57, 58  Next