Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Mido View: May 2010 Special Lotus Edition *WIP* POST!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:10 am Reply with quote        
*Notices the breast detail in the picture* >:O

I see..hmm..

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quote        
Thats okay Chu we won't tell... but the post is out in the open.
*hides post with rock*
:o

well zombies are cool, dead but alive and braiins Bouncy Heart

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:19 am Reply with quote        
@Branny: Oh, Branny. You perv. ;D

Nah, but really. It's still amazing, I think. Two sets of armor in a month? I hope this shows a turn for the better for the men of the site. Raz all but orgasmed all over the keyboard when he saw.

@Urboros: Oh, I don't feel the post said too much. XD You still have no clue about the events or direction that they'll be taking. Plus, I like to tease!

Man, you make me really want zombie items. D; I know Angel would flip over them too.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:24 am Reply with quote        
lol so if someone made a zombie style BMI item for the contest...would you die and come back as a zombie?
Duh if only I could draw zombies...

tease all you want I won't bite *is a lazy fish*

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:26 am Reply with quote        
Y'know, that's one reason I'm glad that multiple people vote on the contest winners. I don't trust my biases.

Hahaha, I know, but I also know that there are lurkers around. XD They might like it.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:27 am Reply with quote        
I had a lil tight pants moment with the Event armor.
I love it to death~

I hope she designs some more items to involve around the armor. >3>

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:30 am Reply with quote        
I honestly do too. I don't personally like armor very much (usually too bulky) but it gives us more variety, and I won't deny that it looks badass. But it's mainly because of the boys. Guys need love too. I don't want to lose our male members over such a silly thing as the type of items we have. I just wonder how many things can be done? I don't know anything about armor or weapons...

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Well I linked Cat a site full of armor and weapons (The WoW Armory. lol) and hoped she would get some ideas.

Men are very picky...we just want dark brutal stuff...weapons and stuff. I like random items and sometimes the cute relics aren't too bad but..ya know..

I like the new Armor Relic though it seems kinda simple all together. Its great but it feels like its lacking. >.>;

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:36 am Reply with quote        
I like the simplicity of the relic because it answers the call for armor yet allows for the item to be used in other avatars. I like versatility. Although I do wish it had some shoes.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:38 am Reply with quote        
I guess I'm not the type to mix and match things unless they really work together. When I mix two items that have a different color tone...I just can't save it.. I'm weird..

I like for everything to blend out and hate when something stands out.
Like my cape actually bothers me since it doesn't match the tones all together. x____x;

*pokes his inventory*

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:42 am Reply with quote        
the may armor is lacking color and varitiy for me -not a guy-

its all black...and shoeless; if it had more of a beetle theme (I think its a beetle) like shiney I'd snatch it up I love beetles.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:45 am Reply with quote        
I agree, the item is designed very well but the color and deeper detail is lacking.

I'll probably always use the tan/black mix for more color. I pointed out the lack of shoes to cat and she was just like...eh oh well.

Girls have enough shoes to work with...while boys only have the sandals and the black shoes with the weird socks.

They never uploaded the male getleMEN shoes (MEN!! THE MEN SHOES WEREN'T UPLOADED) so we don't have those to work with either.

Chu, please remind Cat to upload the gentlemen shoes asap. <3

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quote        
I'm big on color balance too, but I have a knack for making things work. Plus you have to work with what you've got really well here since there's so little variety. I don't like that little to none of the items in my avatars are commons.

I'm not big on bugs in the first place, but beetle stuff would be pretty interesting... Huh.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:26 am Reply with quote        
*Yawns and pokes the thread*
Live~

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 2:45 am Reply with quote        
Overlord Branny wrote:
I agree, the item is designed very well but the color and deeper detail is lacking.

I'll probably always use the tan/black mix for more color. I pointed out the lack of shoes to cat and she was just like...eh oh well.

Girls have enough shoes to work with...while boys only have the sandals and the black shoes with the weird socks.

They never uploaded the male getleMEN shoes (MEN!! THE MEN SHOES WEREN'T UPLOADED) so we don't have those to work with either.

Chu, please remind Cat to upload the gentlemen shoes asap. <3

I'm sorry - I totally missed this post.

No one has enough shoes to work with in my opinion, male or female.

And I'm reminding her. I'll probably say something while she's doing the commons update too.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next