Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Mido View: May 2010 Special Lotus Edition *WIP* POST!
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, part of the review as been posted. I have alot more to work on and I'm editing it too. x.x;

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Woo~!

I can't wait for the contest, and I enjoy the review so far! ^^

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hah..Ace..
I bet..lol

*yawns and slacks off some more on the review*
:3

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
YOU GUYS CAN POST AND CHAT IN HERE!
Why does everyone ignore my View..

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
-decides not to ignore it-
Hello everybody! And you look AMAZING, Ace!

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
*cries*

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:14 pm Reply with quote        
I read the whole post and I want moar! D:
sorry I eat books and texts as food... *om nom nom*

It was really well written can't wait for the other review, since thats the relic I'm thinking of buying. Bouncy Heart

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
Aww thanks..
That means alot since I think I write like a 10 year old half the time. x___x;

I'm still working on the second half of the review and waiting to work on the event stuff. >3>

I was kinda distracted by my game (FFIX) and beating the super boss..which I finally did. Woo!

I'm watching the speed gamers too so I'm half focused on everything. xD;

I'm kinda sad that the final event item comes out tomorrow...we won't have any more event items to look forwards to...guess we have the commons but..eh.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:23 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know a few event there was a super secret final item that came out near the end of the event, we can always hope? Sweat

well you didn't write that bad, I got the gist of what you were saying and everything. I don't like the flowers either but the flower on the scythe does balance it visually Bouncy Heart

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
lmao maybe..

Yeah...I usually write everything on the spot so I don't actually plan the review or anything honestly. I just open a tab and start glaring at the items and trying on different things I often use or what other people might use and base it off how most of the balancing and whatnot goes.

The Flower hardly works with anything, but if you ignore the flower it can...I guess. The whole relic could have been a attire with some added poses and just given the weapons to the insect armor with some remodeling and had great balance (Pretty Nature theme clothes with flowers and Armor with brutal weapons) but oh well.

I don't think Cat thinks like..a boy. xD;
She often has pretty things on the mind...which is why I hope we get a male pixelist one day who can liven up the themes.

(Though I'm pretty sure the pixelist whose been doing the armors is a man..enough said.)

lol

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
well some of the prettiest flowers are deadly the castor flower... opium...
okay I'm stretching it. Sweat

I think cat was going with a summer theme so flowers and bugs. Bouncy Heart

as for manly, i think thats depends on the person. but there is a noticable lack on the grusome side of pixels, gosh I want some rotting zombie items please!

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:55 pm Reply with quote        
Same, I mentioned to Cat about making a Zombie skin and maybe some clothes...blood and stuff.

She replied "Why does everyone like zombies so much?!"
I don't think she wants to..IGNORING THE USERS DEMANDS!!! >.<

Oh well...she'll have to one day...people want it...if you can provide their needs, why not?

I like our Halloween events but the items are kinda cute-ish...I want more bloody zombie themed items. >.<
SIGH

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:56 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my got, zombies. <33 I've been wanting to request a zombie event, but it doesn't fit into the storyline so I'm SOL. T_T

But Cat actually designed the earth armor. Someone else pixeled it, but she drew out the design for them to go off of, and it stayed pretty loyal. I'll see if I can find it.

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Well I guess...though she uses the same NPC's and stuff...kinda..

I wish she would start using the deities and Fallen more. You can make ALOT of events based off those characters. >.>;

Oh well..

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:05 am Reply with quote        
Found it. <3

http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w124/Dark_Autumn_Dust/Mido/catsarmoroutline.jpg

I saved it on mine just in case.

And we stick with the same NPCs and races because we still have so much to work with. We don't like having plot holes, and we keep getting new ideas with old characters. If it were the same old junk though, then I'd be inclined to agree with you. ;D I have a feeling though that by the time winter comes we'll be looking for something else, but who knows? We may get an idea before then.

But trust me, we're working with some good stuff, and this Halloween won't be cutesy at all, I think. If we're going with what she said sounded good before, but that was a while ago. Again, only time will tell.

And I'm such a blabbermouth. D; I always re-read my posts a few times to make sure I don't say too much. At least I have that much restraint though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next