Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Jen's Festival Hangout
Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:11 am Reply with quote        
It was probably during an event that we last talked. I don't really talk much when an event isn't going on, haha. But I know how it is! I am on a plethora of avatar sites as well and know a lot of people.

I guess that is how it has to go when the community is still kind of small. If people want to get coins, they better chat up a storm! Which hey, I have no problem with. For once it's nice to have long coversations with people. On other sites, I've pretty much talked to everyone about everything. I needed change.

So, why are you up late? Or do you live far into the future where it's like, 4pm? Laugh
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:19 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, but it is good that people are forum active here, because there is also the battle system to grant silver.

And it is after three in the morning here... I should probably be getting to sleep now Sweat but no particular reason why I am not, I just am stuck on the computer...

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:23 am Reply with quote        
That darn battle system. It's cool and all, but I'm still figuring it out. I totally got my arse kicked by some dumb scarecrow! I don't know how it happened! Maybe when I got distracted by that setanic billy goat. *glares at it* I need to figure out how to take weapons into battle with me. I have a newbie sword, but I can't seem to "use" it or whatever.

I understand that. It's almost 1:30am here and I don't really want to go to bed myself, although I should. There is just so much to do in cyber space, so I'd rather be on the computer! LOL
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:29 am Reply with quote        
Yeah I gotta get up early tomorrow (today!) so I can walk my nephew to school, but it is like a five minute walk and no big deal so meh. Haha. The internet is just so ... addicting @_@.

You don't really have to do anything to equip your weapons, although if you go to character -> equipment you can make sure that you equip defensive gear every time without having to select it before every battle. However, you should check the requirements for whatever weapon you are trying to use; some will say "level x, str x" and list the various stat requirements. If you do not fulfill those requirements - you aren't a high enough level, don't belong to the the right class, or don't have high enough intelligence/charm/strength etc. - then you aren't going to be able to use the weapon.

I know I ran into that problem when I was first starting out, too. I think there are some newbie weapons... yup, go to the newbie store and there is a newbie weapon in there that has no base requirements. It is not very powerful, but it is better than bare fists.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am Reply with quote        
Five minutes? You could stay up all night, walk him to school in the morning and then crash or get back on the computer. Laugh

Oh, cool! Man, I should really read the guides. Instead I'm picking at everyone else's brain to help me figure things out, lol. Thanks for telling me all this. I'd probably give up on the battle system if I didn't have someone to explain it to me. I think I'm getting the hang of it now! (:

I'm hungry now. I really want an avocado for some reason. D:
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:41 am Reply with quote        
Well no, because my mom has to drive me to my sister's house so I can be there in time to get him ready and walk him to scho XD. But... still. We did it today and walked home afterward (about a 20 minute or so walk) and just crashed until the afternoon... but still. xD.

As for the help... it's no problem, I know I often overlook things or miss them, and feel quite silly when I don't know what to do so I like to help people out who are needing it.

EDIT: All right... I should go now, since it is almost four... and my mom will wake up soon >_>. Nice talking to you, though and I will see you later Smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 2:51 am Reply with quote        
Bummer. Is the rest of your day as productive? Lol. I am such a bum sometimes, I just like doing the bare necessities. Although that's not usually how my day ends up being most of the time. I do dishes, clean all the rooms, feed all the different animals (it is not fun feeding some of the ducks we have, they're mean!) and laundry. The internet is my paradise.

I mostly just read over the basic rules and the rules sticked at the top of most forums. But I'm not smart enough to read over the guides for other things. How thankful am I that people like yourself are nice enough to explain things for me though. I imagine on other sites I'd get mauled by people calling me stupid, heh.

Gotta love tight-knit comminuties.

Alrighty, talk to you again soon I hope! Sleep well! (:
ecco

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:50 am Reply with quote        
hello new-old person XD your thread took off rather quickly! it seems i missed out on a lot of chat and stuff last night D: this makes me sad lol.

hopefully i can get on more tonight and hang out in heeeeere! o3o

Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:55 am Reply with quote        
Hello! *waves and smiles* I didn't expect my thread to stay as active as it is. But I'm happy with it! I've met a lot of cool people already and I enjoy chatting with all of them.

Yes, you should! The more people to chat with the better! Especially at this time of...morning. Laugh

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:20 am Reply with quote        
hehe yea it is always quiet around this time of day XD so where in the world are you? im in englanddddd hah. so i often miss the busiest times on here ;3;

Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:24 am Reply with quote        
Middle of nowhere! Haha. Wyoming, US It's about 3:30am here.

It must suck being on a site that is inhabited mostly by people that live on the other side of the world. Timezones suck like that. But hey, you get to live in the future all the time. So it's kind of a win, right? Kidding. Laugh

Man, I'm bored. I'm on another avatar site right now at the moment, too - and it's even slow over there. ; O;

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quote        
haha, that is one way of looking at it i suppose! XD

ugh sorry i didnt reply for ages, i was reading about bipolar... ive had one too many people tell me they think i have it now >.>;;

hope i can catch ya later Happy

ecco

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:43 am Reply with quote        
haha, that is one way of looking at it i suppose! XD

ugh sorry i didnt reply for ages, i was reading about bipolar... ive had one too many people tell me they think i have it now >.>;;

hope i can catch ya later Happy

Jennifer

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 am Reply with quote        
No worries. I'm keeping myself busy by playing UniCreatures, Menewsha and some games on Facebook.

People think you might be bipolar? I've had people tell me that. But I don't believe I am. I'm just a quiet, sweet person that keeps things to herself, so thus it appears like I'm all "at my low". But then when people realllllly piss me off, I absolutaly will snap and "reach my high". How the heck is that considered bipolar? I have no idea.

I hope you don't have it. It don't suppose it'd be a fun thing. I suffered from depression, that alone wasn't even cool.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:28 am Reply with quote        
Hello?
Any of you still here?

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next