Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Of Twilight(you picked it)

which name is better??
Twilight of Lotus
47%
 47%  [ 8 ]
Lotus Twilight
52%
 52%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

crazymuch

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
Wal-Mart is like a grocery store on drugs. they carry nearly EVERYTHING. and because of the prices, they easily run other companies out of business. our town has "refurbished" our "downtown" area trying to lure shoppers away from Wal-Mart. but that only works with the folk with money to flash around on specialty shops and cafes where you spend $20 on a $5 sandwich ...

Hallmark has about every kind of greeting card you can think of along with stuff like candles and stuffed animals priced at like triple their value. it's another shop basically for folk with money to throw around. I suppose that is why Hallmark is in our downtown area ...

by the way, I'm back now Laugh

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
I know what wal-mart is, Though we don't have them.

Click here to feed me a !
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
crazymuch

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:15 pm Reply with quote        
oh, sorry. I thought somebody said something about not knowing what it was.

anyway, I was thinking I was here all alone and being lonely!!!

I went ahead and recreated my character so I can earn more adult dragon wings to sell. I have no patience to wait for somebody to fix it for me. I've always been like that. you'd think I would have learned better by now.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
Your not alone, I'm here.

I've only got 1 day left to do, the wind weponds..

crazymuch

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:20 pm Reply with quote        
I need the white hair mask and I'll FINALLY have all of the event items. it's taken me forever! Laugh

ugh, I have to lug the carpet shampooer upstairs. the stupid dog had diarrhea in my room! remind me never to give him treats again! Sweat

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
I got that one as soon as it came out, but it wipped me out of feathers..

crazymuch

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 3:53 pm Reply with quote        
I was still a few days behind. I wanted to finish earning for everything I'd have to buy since I wasn't getting good drops. so now I can concentrate on the hair. only 720 more feathers to go for that! Laugh

okay, I have now shampooed my bedroom floor. I want to get my son's floor done as well, but he has toys everywhere. maybe later I can get him to help me pick his room up and I can do his floor and be done.

well, almost done, I still have like 3 dishes to wash ... and my kitchen floor needs to be washed so I can put mop-n-flow on it ... but that isn't something I have to totally get done this second ... I actually can't even remember off the top of my head where my bucket is. how sad is that?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:24 pm Reply with quote        

ello all

How are we

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:27 pm Reply with quote        
hey there, Vidd! I see you got some computer time. how ya doin?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
yeppers

Im good

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:06 pm Reply with quote        
sorry. I had people show up. but I'm back now. *sighs* and I won't have to see either of those people now for a whole week! *stretches*

anyway, what's going on in your corner of the world?

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
nothing much

were left alone while the rest of the country is going to hell

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:25 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't think there was anyplace one could be and still avoiding the country ... world ... becoming more annoying ... or worse ... or whatever. *sighs*

I think I'm addicted to orange juice. I can't be sure, but I really think I am.

I can't believe it's only 3:30pm. it's been so dark and gloomy all day long that it feels much later.

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:36 pm Reply with quote        
I dont think that is posible being addicted to ornge juice

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 5:44 pm Reply with quote        
I heard once about someone over dosing on vitamin C ... I wonder if that could really happen ... I should look it up ... I know you CAN drink too much water. they had these soldiers that would come in from the field with heat exhaustion or something, so they started pumping the boys full of water not knowing they were already hydrated or something like that ... actually, that sounds pretty flaky too ... I should look that one up as well ...

Quote:
Higher levels of Vitamin C are needed when under environmental stress such as trauma, fever or infection. Full saturation is reached with daily intakes of 200-500 mg per day (in 2-3 divided doses). This is a water-soluble protein, and anything in excess is excreted by the body. Vitamin C Overdose can cause diarrhea, gas, or stomach upset. Other side effects could be stomach cramps, nausea, and diarrhea, and an increased risk of developing kidney stones. Large amounts of Vitamin C reduce body levels of copper, an essential nutrient. People with iron overload diseases must avoid Vitamin C Overdose, as it increases iron absorption. Special medical advice must be taken by individuals who have kidney stones. If a pregnant mother takes 6,000 mg of Vitamin C, the baby may develop rebound scurvy due to a sudden drop in daily intake. Hemochromatosis patients should not take Vitamin C due to enhanced accumulation of non-heme iron in the presence of this vitamin.

WOW! ... I never even heard of "rebound scurvy"!!

Quote:
Water intoxication (also known as hyper-hydration or water poisoning) is a potentially fatal disturbance in brain functions that results when the normal balance of electrolytes in the body is pushed outside of safe limits by over-consumption of water. Normal, healthy (physically, nutritionally and mentally) individuals have little reason to worry about accidentally consuming too much water. Nearly all deaths related to water intoxication in normal individuals have resulted either from water drinking contests, in which individuals attempt to consume high amounts of water, or long bouts of intensive exercise during which electrolytes are not properly replenished, yet excessive amounts of fluid are still consumed.

oh! well I guess that's true too. weirdness I say!