Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. AnDe's Lotus Trees Spot | Ace & AnDe's Avatar Contests!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:31 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, I'm sorry. D: Are you feeling any better now?

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, very much so. 'Tis why I've come out of my little hole and started to talk again. Happy

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Well that's good. Happy

Huh. For some reason, my lips keep splitting. D: I laughed this morning and they started bleeding and stuff. It made me sad...

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
My lips split a lot. But... that's because I only drink water unless I absolutely have to.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
I thought you typed spit. xP

The weird thing is that I drink water all the time - at least three or four bottles a day. They still do it though.

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
That is weird. Wish I could help, but I really have no idea.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:50 pm Reply with quote        
I don't either. XD I'll just ask Raz about it. He's surprisingly good with medical stuff.

Yet he won't become a doctor. >_> *punches*

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
Why will he not be a doctor? -noms fist-

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
He doesn't want to dedicate himself to that much schooling, his GPA isn't very good, and he doesn't want such big responsibilities over the health of people, haha. *tickles the roof of your mouth*

He's chiropractic work though.

Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:03 pm Reply with quote        
Chu be nice to poor ace look at how cute she is

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:04 pm Reply with quote        
I was just tickling her. D:

Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:12 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
I don't either. XD I'll just ask Raz about it. He's surprisingly good with medical stuff.

Yet he won't become a doctor. >_> *punches*

Tickling huh

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
No, I meant to punch Raz. XDD

Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:18 pm Reply with quote        
-glomps Vidd-

Yeah, be nice to poor Acey!

dragoness129

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 10:57 pm Reply with quote        

Hello everyone. ^_^