Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Festival Roleplay '10!
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
Silver shakes his head, "No never had tea or the leaves either one might be good. Beside it looks like a lot of the children are taken a naps or they have gotten so tired they are resting right now," he said as he wach a kid yawn and curl up next to it parent to sleep.

He chuckles softly and scratches around the top of his head then moves his hair around feeling the tiny bumps on his head. He looks over at Rhee horns a bit to see if there anything on them and didn't see anything.

He sniffs at the air to smell the tea which made him sneeze a bit then sniffs. "Excuse me," he said then rubs his nose a bit.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:55 pm Reply with quote        
The boy waited some more after his declaration. Nobody came... They might not have wanted to play king of the hill today. The boy pouted and flopped down.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:59 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee ordered several teas from a tent and came back to silver.
"I got a few different type of tea, my favorite is oolong, but again I only chew the leaves."
Rhee placed the cups on the ground, she opened a bag of oolong leaves and munched on a few.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sniffs at the tea before drinking one the many cups of tea. He sighs softly as he rubs his nose a bit then looks at the tea leaves. He sniffs at them a bit before drinking another cup of tea. Nose wiggles at the smell of the different flavors of the teas on his tounge.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:31 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee watched excitedly, her tail ocassionally swishing. she thoughtfully chewed the leaves. She picked up a cookie and inspected it before popping it into her mouth and munch on.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
Silver tail twitches a bit before picking the green tea and smiles as he drinks more of it. He put a smile on his face as his own tail relax a bit while watching more the adults get active as well, his nose wiggles a bit.

"Mmm this tea is good," he said with a smile and a wag of his tail as he watches those around him drink this day away.

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
The boy flopped onto his back. He probably should get going or something. He didn't know. He was bored and tired of not having someone to play with. Curling up on his side under a tree, he slowly slipped into a light, dozing sleep.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
rhee smiled and set the other teas to the side.
"just don't drink a lot, tea can either make you sleepy or a bit buzzed. I get sleepy."
Rhee giggled a bit and offered a tea cake.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head then stares at the cookies, he picks one up and sniffs at it gentle. He pops it into his mouth with a smile on his face with his tail twitching behind him happily as he enjoys the near end of the festiables.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee giggled and had to slurp up some cookie dribble. She laughed at her self and blusjed.
"sorry sometimes when I find a food I really like I drool."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
"It okay, you seen how I act," he said with a laugh before picking up another cookie.

He toss it up into the air with his mouth open, only like everthing else it whack his nose, then land onto the table. Silver look at his nose again rolls his eyes a bit then pick up the cookie and ate like had done before.

"Why is my nose such a target for things," he said to himself while going cross eyes to look at his own nose.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:26 pm Reply with quote        
rhee covered her mouth and giggled.
"possibly because its such a large target?"
She did not throw her cookie, she munched on it thoughtfully.
"I've been thinking about companion pets and I thing a gryff or a dragon would be a good match, in way of pets."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
Silver sighs then sratches at his chin then narrow his eyes at Rhee when she mention his nose is a big target.

"Hmm those sounds like good pets but I'm not sure if i can handle them then again, maybe I can," he said eatting another cookie.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
"dragons are pretty easy to impress provide them with food when they first hatch. though its finding the eggs thats the real issue comes from."
Rhee shook her head.
"A gryff is part bird and lion, so if you get into bird training you'll have some experiance with training'em. quiet loyal little beasts too."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head, then shudders a bit thinking about raiding a dragon nest. He fears the wrath of the mother dragon coming after him taken the egg from her nest. The gryffions sound a lot safe in his mind and nods his head at that thought.

"I think the Gryffion is a safer beat than the mother dragon, I don't want one coming after me, as I try to take an egg from her nest," he said with a smile on his face.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 63, 64, 65  Next