Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Festival Roleplay '10!
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 10:23 am Reply with quote        
rhee was confused.
"wha..?"
she frowned and wiggled her ears.
"yeah some humans also read poo, for science. Which does help some creatures but not all. so the humans know what to plant in their gardens without worrying over what critter is going to eat it."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:04 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head then shakes it a bit rubbing a bit of his head with his free hand. He felt the around the top of his hair he could feel his antlers bumps on top of his head starting to grow now. He rubs his nose a bit with his hand. He looks back at the kite then holds it up to Rhee.

"I believe the Kite is your Rhee, WHOA HO," he said as he felt kids run by him laughing.

He looks at the kids running by and sighs shaking his head. "Sugar," that all he said looking at Rhee.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
(( Tis alright, Squiddles. *thumbs up* My post'll be short too, since I'm still somewhat tired from last night.))

She smirked and grabbed a tentacle. "Wanna try some games?" she asked before grinning.

((AAAAND... Since Crazy disappeared last night, I'm going to assume they said their goodnights and went off for the night when the time was appropriate. ))

Kindall walked around the festival. He wasn't sure when the last day was, but he could tell it was coming to a close. The stands were slowly disappearing. He'd left his wolf pup at home to play with one of the wolf packs there for the day. His father had agreed readily to him having the wolf, so long as it didn't cause his mother's allergies to act up. Thankfully, only cats really did that, so he was safe to keep his new pet. The boy hoped he would find Chikako again so they could play some more. He also hoped for a chance to see Tu, Sho, AJ, Jax, the centaurs, and all the people he'd met during the festival again.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:17 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee shook her head at the kids. she carefully took the kite.
"I'll hang it up in the hut, but other then that I have no use for it."
Rhee carefully tied the kite around her back.
"ah the kids are just excitable."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head happily as he walks around with Rhee looking at things and watching out for kids on there sugar.

"Yes they are all happy today, I guess I would be too if I was a fawn again," he said with an honest smile on his face.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee yawned.
"well its good to have fun even when your grown up too. the little humans go to school where they learn things, from what I've heard from the kids its not very fun."
Rhee shrugged.
"I think learning should be fun or you won't remember it, later"

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
The young boy wandered flower street, looking around for any sign of his previously-made friends. So far, he saw only strangers in the places he looked. Maybe he would have better luck on the hill? He began making his way there.

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head as he watch the kids have fun togather with some of the adults in the area.

"School sounds intersting, then again I think it might be fun. Yeah been a kid is great but also an adult is just as fun! He he I can't wait to be a full adult I'm still a teenager to my kind," he said as he moves out the way for more kids to run by them.

applejuice81

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:16 pm Reply with quote        
After Jax left to get some sleep, she stayed behind to draw some more. She had laid her head back against the tree and closed her eyes for a moment and before she knew it she was asleep. She is still here asleep with her sketch pad on her lap. Unknownst to her, Diva, her animal companion, is curled next her, having came to join her during the night.

Opinions Please - My story idea with character issues.
Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
"I like to think I can switch stages as I please."
Rhee spoke softly as she began to wander into the tented area of the festival.
"The festival is almost over."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:18 pm Reply with quote        
Silver made a question look then nods his head as he fallows after Rhee. He stares at the tent over there head with a smile on his face. Now this brought him back memories of his home life.

"Ahhh I wonder how they going to wrap up this active? Fireworks or something else," he said with a smile on his face as he looks around to find a nice spot to sit down.

ElataDiscordia

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
The small boy sat on top of the hill, watching people below. Suddenly he stood up. "HEY!" he shouted through his cupped hands. "I'm the king of the hill!" The boy grinned and giggled at himself.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Rhee nodded
"usually fireworks from what I've been told, parades seem common too. though I'm not to sure on what they are."
Rhee shrugged again and pulled off the other horn.
"much better, less itchy."

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
Silver nods his head and smiles towards Rhee.

"Yeah the horns get itchie when they are coming in, mine are slowly starting to grow back again. They starting to itch cause of the fuzz they have on them. Parade? Ohhhh that sounds intersting also fantastic as well!! I wanna see one," he said happily.

He settle himself down and looks around watching people drinking tea and eatting other things. His tail twitches happily watching some of the kids napping guess that those kids are crashing from the sugar rushies.

Urboros

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
"Yeah my new horns are right underneath my old ones, got to make sure that I remove the old sheaths around the same time, or the horns might grow uneaven."
Rhee pointed at a tent.
"have you tried the tea? I prefer the to chew the leaves."

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next