Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 63, 64, 65  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Lotus Festival Roleplay '10!
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quote        

With last year’s lotus thefts behind us, another Lotus Festival approaches and word of a handsome new Fire Dragon and a wedding are floating around the Great Gated City. As you find your way to the Hanamichi where the festival is to take place, Lien catches your eye in the crowd. You approach her but stop short as you notice a frightening male Fire Dragon walking closely behind her. Deciding against meeting up with her, you turn to take in the rest of the festival on your own, briefly wondering if the rumored wedding is between Lien and the man you just saw.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:43 pm Reply with quote        
Settings
Hanamichi
Otherwise known as Flower Street to Midoreans. Here is where the food and activity stands are, and where most people mingle. The streets are lined with lanterns that light up during the evening, and because so many people are around most of the time, it's usually very noisy. There is no clan differentiation here.
The Hill
Though the least populated and least decorated area of the festival, the hill is a very good place to relax, or maybe take a cat nap. It separates the other two areas with very few trees itself and quite a few rocks at a potentially dangerous incline. Many people have great difficulty walking down the hill properly in their kimono and geta, so be careful.
The Lotus Trees
This is where the flower viewing takes place, and where the most clan differentiation is. Despite that, this area is still very laid back and fun. Many flower viewing parties hang out here all day chatting, eating, singing, or just relaxing beneath the trees. It's usually quite noisy because of all of the activities going on, but at night, with the soft illumination of lanterns lighting the area, it's very romantic.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
NPCs
The NPCs are coming back for more roleplaying, though it can be very rare to spot them. If you're lucky enough, you can even get some storyline information from them!

Quote:

Fuu Sho
He is the prankster of the NPCs. Fun loving, friendly, and the most allusive of the Tribe Leaders, he's quite an interesting character. Sho made a late arrival to last year's festival so some wonder if he'll even show up this year. If you're looking for him, good luck! He tends to hide in trees or often over-looked areas.

Quote:

Di-Qiu Tu
Being the leader of the earth tribe, Tu is practical and well-disciplined. He's sometimes seen as the father of the other tribe leaders because of his mature personality. Despite this, he's quite social and often mingles with a crowd. Some find him easy to talk to, but others feel that his smiles suggest that he's hiding something.

Quote:

Mizu Hanako
She is the youngest of the tribe leaders, but surprisingly intuitive for her age. However, being of the water tribe, Hanako can be too sensitive and fragile. She's sweet, but has trouble being as refined and beautiful as the other leaders, so she often stays on the edge of the crowd. She still needs a lot of practice.

Quote:

Huo Lien
If Tu is the father of the leaders, Lien is the mother because of her warm and confident personality. She usually knows everything that's going on between the four tribes and takes care of anyone who needs it. She's the most comfortably social of the clan leaders and usually attracts people naturally.

Quote:

Huo Jin
Not much is known about him, as this is his first year attending a Lotus Festival in quite a while apparently. It seems that he isn't enjoying the festival as much as the others, and he doesn't talk to anyone unless Lien tells him to. In fact, he's only seen with her.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
Need to Know
Rules
-Follow Midorea’s rules.
-Mules are not allowed. If you share a computer with someone, please inform me.
-You may have as many characters as you want as long as they have different profiles.
-Literacy doesn’t matter in this roleplay, but it’s always polite to be at least semi-literate.
-OOC sentences must be in brackets or the like, but aren’t allowed if you’re not roleplaying in the same post.
-Don’t post until I accept your profile.
-Please report all rule breaking posts to me.
-Respect everyone, and listen to the moderators and administrator.
-If you aren't good... GTFO. D:< Just kidding. xP Don't worry about whether you're good at roleplaying or not. Give it a shot if you want!
-Fill out the skeleton and send it to me via private message. Please put “Lotus Festival ’10 Profile” in the title.

Profile Skeleton
Username: Your Midorean username.
Character name: Your character’s name.
Sex: Your character’s sex.
Bio: Optional. A short background story of your character.
Image/Description: Please provide a url; NOT a picture.
Other: Any other information goes here.

Code:
Username:
Character Name:
Bio:
Image/Description:
Other:

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
Prizes
Regular Prizes
We'll be going with a point system again, and of course I won't post the prize list until the announcement with the winners is made. ;D

For those that aren't in the know: The point system is basically a set of "achievements" that I set for users to reach. You won't know what they are or how many points you have until after the roleplay is over, so just roleplay and explore as much as you can to get lots of points. Once it's over, you may exchange the points you earned for items

Page Prizes
To encourage activity, I'll be giving out page prizes. :3 As the winners of each prize are made I'll post their usernames here, and at the end of the event, the prizes will be given out.

Last post on page 1 - 1,000s
Last post on page 5 - Day 1 EI
Last post on page 10 - 10g
Last post on page 13 - 10 Lotus Blooms
Last post on page 15 - Spring Cape
Last post on page 18 - 2,000s
Last post on page 20 - May ARI of your choice
Last post on page 25 - Day 3 EI
Last post on page 28 - 1,000 Lotus Feathers

Last post on page 30 - 20g
Last post on page 35 - Day 5 EI
Last post on page 38 - 10 Raw Earth Elements
Last post on page 40 - 20 Lotus Blooms
Last post on page 45 - April ARI of your choice
Last post on page 48 - Day 7 EI
Last post on page 50 - 40g

More will be added as needed.

Raffle
I'll be raffling off one of each of last year’s event items. You're automatically entered into the raffle by submitting a profile, and at the end of the event I'll use a random number generator to choose the winners.

Dragon Potions
The two users who earn the most points during this roleplay will get two dragon potions each. :3 The first place user will choose two of the four and the second place user will get the other two.

You can see the four bases together in last year's event thread here. None of the other preview items are included.

FOREWARNING
This event caught me at a very bad time; it’s the end of the school year so I have AP testing, finals, and a lot of papers going on. I probably won’t even be able to look at the roleplay until summer starts, during which I will hopefully start working. Please be patient, because I WILL get your prizes released. Don’t offer to help me because I won’t accept it; it’s not because of mistrust or anything, but because this is my responsibility to do this and I will not forget about you all. Thank you.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Profiles

Username: kiroro
Character Name: Zhou Youqing
Sex: male
Bio: Youqing is Iyana's older brother. They don't have much but each other and a few items. Their parents are gone and they mostly just travel. Youqing is protective of Iyana, as any older brother would, and should be of their younger sister, he's also very laidback.
Image/Description:Youqing
Other: He makes some money buy selling a few things.

Username: kiroro
Character Name: Zhou Iyana
Sex: female
Bio: Iyana is Youqing's younger sister. She travels around with her older brother since their parents died a long time ago. They're here today to witness the lotus festival since Iyana's been wanting to do so for a long time. It's been a while since Iyana had been to the festival, and she can barely remember what it was like before.
Image/Description: Iyana
Other: She tends to be a bit of a pickpocket. No, Youqing does not teach her this, nor does he approve of it, he doesn't know where she got this behavior from.

Username: Lunar
Character Name: Lunar
Sex: Female
Bio: A descendant of a moon goddess, she has spent most of her life dedicated to sorcery and servitude, she uses delicate arcane magics and is not completely human. She is a calm and serene woman, elegant in everything she does and she speaks a very quiet voice, soothing to the ear.
Image/Description: (as seen on Avatar) She has a pale complexion and her hair and eye's can shift between a dark bewitching black and a dazzling white that is apt to glow if she is out at night when the moon is full.
Other: N/A

Username: Maeve
Character Name: Maeve (duh, low imagination <.<; )
Age: Looks in her early twenties, but real age is unknown
Bio: Maeve came to Midorea some years ago, and though she still ventured on other lands from time to time, she always made sure to come back for the special events. With time, she met more and more people and decided to pass more time on Midorea. Though she had done other things before, she rarely talks about it, and thus very few details are known.
Image/Description: Maeve is 5'8", with long wavy brown hair and deep blue eyes. She usually wears simple cotton clothes with a few accessories. She can also change her appearance with some magic trick if needed, though she rarely do it since it reqires a lot of energy.
Maeve has been around for a long time, longer than her looks lead to believe. She however doesn't like to talk about her past, partially because there are some events she would like to forget. She is normally friendly and welcoming, though she won't run after people to try to interact with them. She doesn't talk a lot, but i always there to listen.
Maeve can use some powerful magic, mostly spells that would affect her appearance or abilities, but she will rarely use them since it tends to exhaust her.
Other: Thanks for making this Chu!

Username: Rei Ann
Character Name: Rei
Clan:Water/Mizu
Bio: Rei seems to be a soulless doll, she tends to just move from place to place without really talking. She can usually be found in the water surround by flowers. Her life is very empty and she acts like a proper lady, but much about where is exactly from is unknown. Though she make jewelry with the stones and pebbles she finds in water. She has special fighting skills, but she doesn't like to use them.
Image/Description: Rei
Other:

Username: killerkitty
Character Name: Enya
Bio: Enya is from the Cyphirias tribe. She and her fox, Chiru, travel from place to place performing fire tricks. She's come to the Great Gated City hoping to earn silver there performing.
Image/Description: Enya has orangy red hair and yellow eyes. She wears colourful clothes the colour of fire. Her fox often sits on her shoulder.
Other: Enya is often mistaken for a fire dragon, but she is really a human with an abnormal talent.

Username: Venri
Character Name: Venus Rielai
Bio: Venus is a wanderer, and to that end keeps to herself mostly, even though she's not much of a people person she is attracted to lights and bright colours and will go toward the source even if she has to brave crowds. Though if one were to get to know her she is in fact a rather sweet and caring person, she has a very worrying and mother-hen nature towards most.
Image/Description: In the makes so for now look to the avatar
Other: Nope

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: AJ
Bio: Shy, quiet, keeps to herself. Likes to be cloaked in a cloud of mystery. Does not trust so easily anymore. She does know how to take care of herself mainly because she has been on her own for years. The only thing that is know about her is that she is an artist and her magic. Her magic is tried to her emotions so her magic gets out of control. Its usually when she is beyond mad. Most of the time she is in control.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/23890
Other: She seems to be on the run but not really. Yes she is being followed. She does know who is following but not why. She knows that there will be a battle and she is moving along trying to find a place that is abandoned or that is barren land. And also her magic is also tied to the moon. So in a full moon or a very emotional state her magic is at most powerful and can be uncontrollable. She is getting a handle in the magic.

Username: Applejuice81
Character Name: Jax
Bio: She is a sorceress that is after AJ for a reason that is unknown at this time.
Image/Description: http://www.paperdemon.com/art/view/22227

Username: Bellblosem
Character Name: Bell
Bio: Bell Came to Midorea just a few weeks ago. She was traveling around like she normally does. She found that the people were nice and decided to stick around. Bell had been traveling for a few years, looking for places to stay. Her parents disappeared one day and she just left, venturing out to the world around her. While she was here she heard news of an upcoming festive. She was looking forward to it because she had never gone to a festive before.
Image/Description: http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb197/homolungus/Anime_girl_punk-3.jpg?t=1272880970
Other: She is a tough girl on the outside, but she does get hurt by the things you say. Even if she doesn't show it.

Username: ecco
Character Name: Freya
Bio: She comes from the Ice Dragon city in the north. She is a little quiet, but only because she doesn’t know anybody at the festival. She is very friendly once you get her talking. She hopes to make some friends at the festival, and maybe find a nice boy to spend some time with.
Image/Description: A youthful ice dragon with a small, slender body. She is a little over 5ft tall. Her skin is pale and her eyes are a dark blue, with specks of icy blue near the centre. Her hair is platinum blonde and reaches just beneath her shoulders. For the festival she is dressed in a vibrant blue kimono with a pattern of pink cherry blossoms.
Other: -

Username: Arabesque
Character Name: Fram (Just Fram.)
Sex: Male
Bio: A traveling musician, Fram's charm, out-going nature, and talent have won him friends from all corners of the world. He never stays in any one place for long, however; he's been known to disappear without a word and not return for months or even years, probably going off on adventures or something..
Image/Description: Tall, lanky, and very scruffy, Fram appears to be some sort of a dog-human hybrid. His short, dirty-blonde hair frames his handsome, squarish face from which a slight muzzle emerges. His eyes are large, surprisingly hollow-looking, and a glittering silver-blue. Two ears, floppy, wire-haired, and golden to match his hair, protrude from either side of his head--they are excellent indicators of his mood along with his fuzzy, golden tail. His build is somewhat athletic and very much like a swimmer's (which is appropriate since he loves to swim). His clothes are simply (usually whatever is lent to him by his gracious hosts, whomever they may be), and his only truly valuable possession, besides a small bag of coins his keeps on his belt, is his lyre.
Other: He's a bit of a flirt. x3

Username: urboros
Character Name: Rhee
Bio: Rhee comes down from the cold north ever year to see the beautiful flowers bloom. She brings goods from the north to trade for food and room.
Image/Description: http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm121/phycs/ABQ/Untitled.jpg
Other: mr. meow the cat and flick the dragon

Username: DrunkenShark
Character Name: Drend Millses
Bio: He is from an old but humble tribe of salamander humanoids living mostly in northern forests. This tribe is skilful with wood work and mastered a fighting art similar to boxing, two things in which Drend is very talented. Just as his father was, Drend became lumberjack as soon as his young body allowed him to; and at the age of 21 he decided to leave his village in order to find employment elsewhere. Drend was of course attracted by the Great Gated City and its very numerous citizens, offering his services in carpentry, smiting or whenever someone needed to chop down pans of the surrounding forest in order to build more houses.

Drend is pretty stubborn and cynical, sly and not afraid to manipulate in order to get what he wants. But under his contemptuous and intimidating appearance hides a much righteous heart: he’ll never murder in cold blood, commit treason, persecute the poor and the defenceless or be rude to women or to children.
Image/Description: He is tall and muscular; his skin is made of scales of various sizes going from deep brown along his spine too more orange and salmon shades on the rest of his body. http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/561/drend2.png
Other: Will always carry with him his axe, a tool that can always be used as a weapon if needed. And: yeah, I know, using a drawing I made once for a drawing role-play and modifying it for this one is a cheap shot, but I like the character so much :3 And I hope I won’t be too hard to understand <_<

Username: I walk with Time
Character Name: Luna
Bio: travels a lot, loves to meet new people, is a small bit shy
Image/Description: human form:: [i'll draw this later because i cannot find an image that matches my discription of her...is this ok?]
[she can transform too] transformed form:: http://imacupcake.deviantart.com/art/winged-wolf-107834728
Other: She likes food and she is a Shape Shifter!

Username: I walk with Time
Character Name: Eclipse
Bio: She is a creature of all elements, meaning she can control them all. She first learned of this advantage when she was 14. She grew up with a wolf pack because she was found by them at age 2, and there were no humans to which the wolves could bring her to.
Image/Description: She's an winged being [not to be mistaken as an angel]. She has six white wings that she has on her back, and short-cut silver hair. She wears jeans and tanktops usually. She is not very well know as a person, but her reputaion is well know: she's a kind person, gentle heart, and loves to chat about nearly anything.
Other: She doesn't have any family

Username: SilverStar2
Character name: Silver
Bio: Is a young winter deer male that has no herd or family to live in. He is very shy also tempted at times. He hangs around the edges of groups and rarely talks to others unless he is spoken too. He a bit fidgety also when other males come near him. He carries some scars over his body due to been driven away from other deers. He has wonder down the winter homelands into the warm area and maybe hopes to find a place to call home.
Image/Description: Is in his spring coat is a light white color body. He has wide blue eyes also over his right eye are scar around that area. He wears an brown tunic over his chest area along with a shiney neckles with a few rubies on it. His chest area has a few hole areas scars, his waist wraps in a purle sash with some blue strings. He wears a leaf crown in his antlers. His back side is litter with scars of holes and slash marks from other males.
Other: He just hopes to find a home and maybe a few friends along the way. Might take awhile but if people keep talking he might open up.

Username:Zack
Character Name:Luon
Sex:Male
Bio:He fell and forgot who he is O:
Image/Description:He has white hair and is very pale and has white eyes
Other: WOOT FUN TIME Happy

Username:sonaxakai
Character Name: Kurokawa(Black River)
Sex:Female
Bio:Tsubasa's twin sister,a loner with her only brother,parent died in mudslide but she forgotten all about it after wandering for a couple of weeks
Image/Description:Long silky black hair,Sea blue eyes,usually will be seen in blue and black combinations of clothing,she wears a black-ribboned sapphire necklace as a good luck charm
Other: She likes to be near water and can control it but doesn't use it often

Username: Chere and Rose
Character Name: Lik
Sex: male
Bio: So he's just another regular teenage boy in the setting of this roleplay. He thinks life is boring since nothing much happens in the city even with the festival here. He has two parents though they're in other places cause they're merchants. He doesn't want to be one so he decided to stay in city working until he can learn something and become a scholar or something else more prominent.
Image/Description: He's about 5'6'' and still growing with medium length light brown hair that has hints of red. His eyes are green and he is slimly built with a sharp look like he's really fast. He is fast though he's not too athletic. He's very kind and has an open mind.
Other: Lives in a rented place.

Username:sonaxakai
Character Name: Tsubasa(Wing)
Sex:Male
Bio:Kurokawa's twin brother,a loner with his only sister,parent died in mudslide but he forgotten all about it after wandering for a couple of weeks
Image/Description:Black hair with white tips,Forest green eyes,usually will be seen with combinations of white and brown clothing,has a red-stringed dove-shaped jade necklace he wears
Other: can shape-shift into only birds and can talk to them,also doesn't use it often

Username: Merium Shiro
Character Name: Merium Shiro
Bio: Raised by an old magician he learned to cook to survive; He doesnt know much about who he is.
Image/Description: Ref Image
Other: He has a childish mind

Username: Squid
Character Name: Squid
Sex: Do you want to peek?
Bio:
Image/Description: Avatar, tentacles from the waist down, beak.
Other:

Username: Gladde
Character Name: Linn Lee Dryus
Bio: Linn was born in a quiet little region and grew up with an average size family. She is the second oldest of her siblings. Like most of her family, she is a bit of a mischief maker. Often she does things with no apparent reason behind the action other than to start something unexpected. She has traveled to many places, seeking out adventure--or if she can, make adventure for herself. She is smart, quick-witted, and can easily get along with other types of people. She knows how to keep calm and she knows how to hide her emotions when the need arises. She is good at the core of her personality. She would never purposefully hurt someone, but she can't always help but want to have fun and thrill.

As a cover (and as something that she enjoys doing), she is a bard, specializing in limericks. She tries to make people like and enjoys given everyone a good time.
Image/Description: Linn is a young woman of 5'7". She has shoulder-length golden brown hair. She has blue eyes and a roundish nose. She weighs 150 pounds, so she is a bit plump around the arms and waist area. She likes to wear slightly puffy pants and almost knee-length, dark brown, leather boots. She wears a loose fitting blouse and a mid-waist, cropped cloth jacket. Sometimes she will wear a floppy sort of hat, but most of the time she keeps in in her personal bag. She also has a belt that is specifically meant to hold her pan pipes so that she might easily access them.
Other: None

Username: GothicMana9
Character Name: Mana
Bio: she inherited som witch powers from her gradmother, she can be really strong if she got mad, but usually, she always messes up her spells creating strange potions..oops ^^
Image/Description: she looks just like my avi^^>> silvery skin with pointy elven ears, silver hair and always wears black
Other: just a cherful girl on the outside Bouncy Heart

Username: Arabesque
Character Name: Altair Mikhail
Bio: Descended from royalty and one of the last wandering remnants of a once-powerful lineage, Altair is now just a wanderer. She can weave and has a gift for painting, writing and most of all singing (her name translates to "bird" in fact)--all abilities that that go well with her calm, generally sweet nature--but it is weaponry that consumes her life now. She is small in size and is often alone, meaning that she must protect herself as best she can. Her greatest fault, perhaps, has been her surprisingly trusting nature. It has caused her many, many problems in the recent past..
Image/Description: Basically, my current avatar.

Username: Kylana
Character Name: Kylana Lyf
Bio: Kylana is an herbalist who has been living alone with her squirrel-friend Pem just outside of a human settlement. She's a bit shy because of this but warms up to people quickly. She's a member of a race of shapeshifting Fey.
Image/Description: [She looks very similar to this avatar, though her wings are translucent blue faerie wings and there are blue streaks in her hair]
Other: Thanks, Chu!

Username: ElataDiscordia
Character Name: Kindall Light Shears
Bio: A cute boy who was raised with everyone calling him that, he has quite the ego. Often, he calls himself cute. He is the baby of his family, and is used to being well-loved.
Image/Description: Unlike the rest of his family, this boy does not have black hair and bright blue eyes. He has dirty blond hair and very dark blue eyes. He is very pale, and there's a fog often seen around him. His figure is thin and almost fragile.
Other: He has ghost-related powers, such as going through surfaces when he wills it hard enough, and bonding himself to a ghost when he touches them... Most of the time on accident. He is able to let others see ghosts by touching them while concentrating a little bit.

Username: Alasonnet
Character Name: Kyra Anne Shears
Bio: Kyra is a fun and bubbly woman who acts younger then she is. She also has a protective and very much motherly side.
Image/Description: She is roughly five foot six inches tall, with pure blonde hair done in a ponytail high on her head and big blue eyes. She is usually seen wearing very fashionable clothes, or unique clothes of her own design.
Other: She is a test-tube baby, with altered strength, so she can easily hold her own in a fight. She also has weird powers that she hardly ever uses unless the situation calls for it.

Character Name: Cheea Williams
Sex: Herm
Bio: Cheea was born and raised in a large city and still attends high school. Identifying as a female, she makes her living in the bad side of town in a sleazy bar. She is ashamed of her male parts, but is otherwise surprisingly assertive at times.
Image/Description: Her hair is rather shoddily bleached blond, with streaks of the original black showing through. Her eyes are dark brown, and she has a fairly tomboyish build. She wears a peacoat with faux fur edging on it. Her hair is held out of her face with barrettes. A short skirt, mid-thigh length, adorns her hips, and long socks form to her calves. Mary-janes suit her small feet well.
Other: 8D

Username: crazymuch
Character Name: Chikako
Sex: F
Bio: a fighter who feels she always has to show how tough she is, and how smart; like everyone is watching and judging her. she is also sweet and caring.
Image/Description: like the avatar, she is a Saidon Naquirfa

Character Name: Obsidian Shears
Bio: Cloned from a boy his 'mother' accidentally killed, Obsidian has super strength. He's cheerful and optimistic despite being raised in a military base his entire life.
Image/Description: Nearly seven feet tall, Obsidian is darkly tanned and has black hair and black eyes. He has a nose like a hawk's beak and wears whatever his wife decides he should. This man has very little fat on him, and has an almost-surfer like appearance to him. He doesn't look a day older than 21.
Other: He's the father of Kindall and the husband of Kyra.

Chu
Assistant Admin

Reserved.

You may post now!

Lunar

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
((Ee! First non-mod character Happy *Is happy*))

Lunar thanked the stall vendor sweetly and looked eagerly at her sweet Dango, it had already began to dribble onto the floor, she had stepped away in anticipation of this, not wanting to ruin her gown. She cupped the serviette closer under it, and moved away from the stall.

She could feel the warmth still coming off of it, and uncharacteristically, she drooled a little. Realising, she looked around cautiously and a little abashedly.. And giggled a little to herself for her actions. She noticed a cosy, yet rather lonely looking bench over by the riverside, where she chose to sit and began to take small, sticky bites from the warmed and tasty dumpling treat.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
"Ah, youqing! Youqing! Look what I got!" she made her way up the hill almost effortlessly, she used to having to climb over many things by now. Her and her brother had climbed up many different rocky mountains before, this one didn't seem so bad, but she was still cautious. Walking up the hill was easy, but as she looked behind her, it seemed like it may be harder, but oh well, you qing would help her.

He was laying back kon the hill, looking up at the clouds as the wind blew by and rustled the grass surrounding him. Youqing relaxed in the warm sun, his equipment and and everything else was laying beside him. He sat up as he heard his sister's voice coming toward him. "Iyana? What is it?"
"Look, Youqing, I got us some sweets," she held out one stick of different colored balls toward her brother, "got it with the silver you gave me and everything. Youqing! You should come into Hanamichi now! There are so many people there!"
Youqing took them from her and laid back again, "Ooh, I see you protected them nicely. Thank you Iyana," he took a small biteout of one, "Mmm, and it tastes so good."
Iyana sat down beside her brother and looked at him, "Well, are you coming down? It's right there," she pointed out and looked back to the little town, "Woah, it looks cool from here," she took a bite of her own sweet.
"Doesn't it?"
"Yes. So why don't you go and set up a booth brother?"
"I think we should just relax today."
"Then we should go down there and visit the booths."
"Maybe later."
"But why?"
Youqing closed his eyes, letting the Dango drip now, "Maybe we should nap first?"
"Oh brother," she sighed and looked up at the clouds, taking more bites out of her own before it all ended up melted on the ground.

Hey!Replying. >.o
Rei Ann

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
Rei stood at one of the many vending stalls, yet unlike the others who were shopping she stood behind the stall selling her Jewelry to others. She had once again, ventured out from her house to sell her wares to the visitors and people from the clans. This would be her second time selling at the Lotus Festival, in the past year she hadn't changed much. If anything she was just a year older.

Venri

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:15 am Reply with quote        
Venri moved along the outskirts of the crowds gathered there, tilting her head as she tried to look between people in order to see the wares at the stalls. Upon seeing a jewellery store she immediately went for it without a seconds thought, it was her one weakness after all, showcased by the amount on her slim frame. "Do you have any recommendations?" she asked Rei, her green eyes set upon the colours.
Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:41 am Reply with quote        
"Oh, my!" Lien hurriedly approached the jewelry stand, eyes shining. "This is exquisite. Miss, how much is this?" The question was directed toward the young blue haired girl behind the stand. She reached for the intricate golden necklace, bumping into someone else in the process. "Oh, sorry." She turned and grinned to the woman. "This is just all quite exciting, wouldn't you agree?"
Lunar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:53 am Reply with quote        
Looking up from her delicious treat, Lunar notices a bright flash of a crimson Kimono across the way, treacling over a stall, she instantly recognises the gorgeous robes to be those of Lien's, and eyes widening, she is bursting to be filled with her wisdom, and beauty.

She leaves a single dango left, and noticing a young girl with her hair braided, looking over at her, a little saddened, she finishes licking her fingers and crouches down next to the child.

"Here you go.. it's not much but it should be just enough for you!"

She smiles warmly and the young girl, shyly smiles and grins at her, taking the stick.

Then making her way over to the stall, she places ine hand gently on Lien's shoulder,

"I'd recognise those robes anywhere! You must be Huo Lien? My name is Lunar.." She smiles again.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:02 am Reply with quote        
Lien apologetically nodded at the two people at the stall and turned around.

"Oh, hello." Lien grinned, pointing toward Lunar's head with her fan. "And those laurels look lovely on you. They bring out your eyes quite well." She pulled some stray hair from her neck. "Aren't they from last year's Lotus Festival?"
Lunar

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 11:19 am Reply with quote        
Lunar smiled and fluttered her eyes a bit.
"My eyes tend to change with my mood, in a chameleon type of way I suppose." she laughed and added "I'm feeling the spring.."

Upon recieving the compliment and suggestion, she nodded.
"Yes, they are!" She readjusted them on her a little bit and pawed at her shawl, looking at it. "I picked this up, last year also. It's just so comfortable. Not too cold and not too warm."

She smiled again, I see you've had you're hair done up.. it looks gorgeous!"