Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Wishing Well
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next
ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:57 pm Reply with quote        
that's true Shocked i mean look... this guys eyes are bigger than their arms... balls... things??

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote        
... Everything I know is a lie.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:16 pm Reply with quote        
aaaand i got a few more from Ace, so down to 56 left to hunt for! Not bad for a days work Smile

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:19 pm Reply with quote        
Not bad at all. :3

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
indeed! XD

...now... remind me again; where am i supposed to go to exchange petals for raw elements? Sweat

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
http://midorea.com/adr_shops.php?mode=view_store&shop_id=22

You can get there by going to the event info thread, then clicking on the link to go to the event page. At the bottom of the page is a link to the shop.

ecco

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:52 pm Reply with quote        
cool, thanks again ^_^ i have one of the flowers now at least!

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
got a few more EIs thanks to Sly and Lilacor trading with me! down to 50 now! (although... im sure theres a few more that i havent even got on the list XD)

and i got enough petals today to get a wind lotus flower! Smile so only missing fire and earth now... not that i'll be able to get enough petals to buy them in time XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:51 pm Reply with quote        
Some people are giving away raw elements in the event forum.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
ohh really? :O i shall have to take a looksee ^_^

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
I'd help you out, but I still need 5 more raw earth elements myself. xD And it stinks because I have all kinds of petals on my account, but they were from a raffle, so I can't use them.

I may just suck it up and battle, haha. It's easy that way, I just didn't want any extras.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
haha, i'd of thought you'd have gotten all 4 early on! XD

i'd really like to enter all the raffles... they have really awesome prizes as always... but i have barely any petals either haha

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. >< Try clicking through long threads to get petals? Or battle for elements and keep the petals for raffles?

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
i'm not really worried about it :') Mido has always been good with re-circulating older items through event prizes. not too much of course, but just enough that rare things are still obtainable if you stick at it and get lucky XD

there's always the next event to try and take part fully! :P

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
I gotcha. Our economy seems to be improving a bit lately, too. I'm glad to see that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  Next