Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2010
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Welcome to the Lotus Festival 2010! [info] Day 8's Item
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
I love my Crystal Version when it came out cause gods I enjoy it all cause Suicune was made the star pokemon of that game. I love Suicune a lot but give me my eevee evolution I always pick Vaporeon, that pokemon is my BUTT savoir in my yellow version.

When I found out the pokemon had gender I had my vaporeon name Angel with the female sign and it was a GIRL!!! My brother... deleted my yellow game and I have hated him for that so I don't trust him with my video game.

I'm random and spantinus what more do you want?
Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Vaporeon's the best eeveelution EVER! I love Umbreon too :3
My all time favorite is Mismagius! <3 I love ghosts too :3

By Keylaleigh http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/135/b/5/First_Midorean_Avi_Art_by_keylaleigh.jpg
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah Vaporeon = Bouncy Heart

I then got to play my pearl and diamond version then I train Leafeon and Glaceon, and I LOVE leafeon so now that I got the Remake of Gold and Silver I'm going to try and have a team with both of those eons.

One time I made a whole team of the eevee evolutions. Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon and Eevee. Gods that was an awsome team going up against the elite four gods Fighting Lance was a PAIN but it was awsome to win.

Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
Lol xD Eeveelutions are cute :3 Can't wait to see Gen V Eeveelutions Happy

By Keylaleigh http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/135/b/5/First_Midorean_Avi_Art_by_keylaleigh.jpg
SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 12:56 pm Reply with quote        
If they make another set.. not sure what they would make.

Hmm maybe ghost... or bird or something intersting like eevee actual evoling into another type of eon it self!!!!

Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:03 pm Reply with quote        
GHOST & DRAGON! Bouncy Heart

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:08 pm Reply with quote        
Ohhh Dragon that be awsome.. or steel or or ummm rock or posion????

Not sure what they will come out with but I love the idea!!!! Ohhhh gods I'm just happy with the thought!!!

Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Lol xD Poison would be cool Happy

SilverStar2

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:18 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah that would be nice to have a posion eeveelution.

Chaomiles

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 1:22 pm Reply with quote        
Bug would be interesting too XD

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Well Leafeon is kinda the poison eevee..being grass and all..

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:49 pm Reply with quote        
Seriously? I hope there won't be any more eevee evolutions. Cause it's kind of getting old, besides original 151 [pokémon], ftw. <3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quote        
Indeed! Back in my day we only had 150...and WE DIDN'T MIND!!
We played pokemans on the playground...sneaking behide teachers backs to trade cards...talking about each new episode...figuring out wtf was mewtwo and WE LIKED IT..ALL THE TIME!!

In my day...the only legendary was mewtwo...and you had to wait till the very end to get him...but we didn't mind...

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:59 pm Reply with quote        
Overlord Branny wrote:
Indeed! Back in my day we only had 150...and WE DIDN'T MIND!!
We played pokemans on the playground...sneaking behide teachers backs to trade cards...talking about each new episode...figuring out wtf was mewtwo and WE LIKED IT..ALL THE TIME!!

In my day...the only legendary was mewtwo...and you had to wait till the very end to get him...but we didn't mind...

Branny do you have a magic telescope to show people childhoods?

Cause you just describe mine!!! Along with a few others peoples.

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
pokemon cards were banned at my school Sad

all cos some dumbass skipped class to play the card game. BY HIMSELF. idiot. he ruined it for everyone *cries*

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55, 56  Next