Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Illusion

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:02 pm Reply with quote        
BUT THE THING IS I STILL CAN'T READ ANY OF THE STUFF YOU GUYS ARE SAYING WHEN I HIGHLIGHT IT EITHER!!!!!! DDDDx

Bunch o' meanies! ;n;

I usually like to put my fonts in a light blue color, I decided against that here for two reasons, one I wasn't sure how well it would be legible and secondly I think that would actually be OOC for my character on here. So that's why I didn't do that. However I think changing the font to black would look better or at least be more legible.
Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:16 pm Reply with quote        
I have issues with realy light texts or raonbow tests. It is hard on my eyes and gives me a headache
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
I have a hard time reading the tiny print, so I copy it and paste it into my browser, as if I'm going to search for it online. Brings it to the normal size and color automatically, because I guess you can't have anything besides that up there...

Yggdrasil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:09 pm Reply with quote        
Tiny pr9int gives a lot of people issues, even people with good vision, well at tomes at least. I have to squint to make it out, or do what mal does and copy it.

Watch Frieza Transform
Ethereal

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
I think my font might be too bright on they eyes, that coral colour but I am not positive. I hate when people use hot pink, yellow, cyan or any neon colour on a white background. White on white is also highly irritating. Incredibly small font, or fancy scrollwork that is not quite neat makes is almost illegible. I dislike when colours are too similar to the sites layout colours as well. *sigh* Although you just bear through it, it's their font so we cannot really do much about it.
Illusion

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Well you can always come here and complain about it though, that's doing "something" about it I suppose..? XD
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:44 pm Reply with quote        
Yay for sort of doing nothing while seeming semi-productive!

Illusion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:43 pm Reply with quote        
Alright, HIGHFIVE!!! xDDDD
Ethereal

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:57 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I suppose complaining here is sort of doing something about it. I personally found my tomato coloured font too bright so I changed it to a shade. Sweat
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:53 pm Reply with quote        
*just realized I never returned Illu's high five*

YEA HIGH FIVE!!!

Illusion

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
I have yet to change my font to a different color just yet. I usually use a light color blue everywhere I post. Except for here, I have decided that it wouldn't work for my character that I'm portraying on here.

ALRIGHT MAAAAL~!!!! Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 pm Reply with quote        
BOOYAH. As you can see...I write in dark red. I wanted purple, but someone else was purple, and it felt like I was copying him...her...it's weird to not know someone's gender...

Illusion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 pm Reply with quote        
You know what...? I completely agree with you on that one. xD;; I can tell you for a fact that I am female and always have been so you shouldn't be confused! Happy

Maybe I'll use a green of some sort, even though I think the default color is already a greenish color already. XDDDD I have no idea! xDDD;
Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:22 am Reply with quote        
The default looks blue to me...