Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Unicorn Dancer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 am Reply with quote        
I'd be happy, cause I've always wanted to meet someone that I've met online, face to face in real life. Duh

What would you do, if someone gave you a small box. Inside this box is a button, and if you press this button, an entire city of people are going to be turned into the animal of your choice, what would you pick, if you pressed the button?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
Ooo, fun question.

I would certainly push the button and make everyone turn into yappy breeds of dogs. I would then turn the town into a tourist destination for people seeking adorable companionship - charge by the hour. Muahaha.

What would you do if you could pick up alien communications through your braces/metal implants (assuming you have some)?
Lurik Leingod

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:49 pm Reply with quote        
I dont have them but I would convince the aliens that we are a peaceful people and that they should visit us then steal all of their spaceships and explore the galaxy

What would you do if your hands suddenly developed mouths on them?
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Be curious of its evolutionary orgin, wear gloves all the time, avoid goverment scientists, and eventually become a cannibalistic cat-lady.

What would you do if a field of poppy's that magically makes you forget your short terms memories was the only thing seperating you from the holy grail?

(A little labored, I know. ^^; )
Lurik Leingod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:35 am Reply with quote        
Chop my way through the poppy field in a tractor with a full "Cab" on it while wearing a gas mask/breathing apparatus to not forget what the point of crossing the field was, retrieve the grail and cross again in the opposite direction using the same method Lips are Zipped
What would you do if you were picked up by a pterodactyl and taken to its nest to be its baby's next meal?
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am Reply with quote        
Pull my magical, "For-Use-In-Emergencies-Only" sword out of my pocket and start slaying some major pterodactyl ass. Then I'd put a flat screen, a fluffy mattress and a mini fridge in the nest and make that bitch my new room. Aww yiisss. Cool

What would you do if your refrigerator suddenly became sentient and started chucking your perishables all over the kitchen in an attempt to kill you? Shocked

Lurik Leingod

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:53 am Reply with quote        
Well I was going to say pull out my emergency sword but thats already been said so I would simply go over and unplug the fridge, sentient or not it still cant function if its heart (motor) has now power

What would you do if the ground decided to turn into a tar pit from the dinosaur era and swallow you up?
Saygen40

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:10 pm Reply with quote        
I would call for help and if that didn't work, I'd thrash around a bit and eventually meet my quick demise. Yup.

What would you go if a wall of water was charging down from the mountains to inevitably engulf your village?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'd panic a little bit, then remember that since I live ON a mountain, my house is high up enough that we'd be okay. Yay, living in the mountains!

What would you do if you woke up and there was a tiger in your room? Just sitting there, watching you...Rather intently...
Strix Varia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:42 pm Reply with quote        
I would watch it until I was somewhat hopeful that it wasn't going to eat me. Figuring that it escaped from a zoo, I would slowly get it the largest piece of meat in the house and feed it to it. If it still didn't eat me, I would name it 'Sugar Kitty' and teach it to hunt down and eat that annoying little barking dog that lives next door and keeps me awake all night long. Boy I hope the tiger doesn't eat me. That little yappy dog is annoying.

What would you do if suddenly EVERYONE started doing anything and everything you told them to do?
fickle

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 am Reply with quote        
i would leave them to their own devices. i was never any good at bossing people around. hopefully though, i dont get the idea that they can do my laundry. lol.

what would you do if absolutely cute voracious baby alligators were rampaging in your town?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:48 am Reply with quote        
Funny story, my friend is actually taking care of a baby gator in her house...His name's Gator Boy. XD She takes him for walks on a harness and everything. So really, I wouldn't worry too much.

What would you do if it suddenly started raining Pringles?
Precious Misery

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:41 pm Reply with quote        
I would go outside and bring boxes out to catch them. Can't beat free food! And it's something I could stand eating for long periods of time anyway. The point is, FREE FOOD.

What would you do if cats decided to stop dealing with human rule and took over the world?

KaceyCat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:42 pm Reply with quote        
Pff, I've got 3 cats in my house, and they spend most of their time in my room. I pretty much already deal with that. Besides, I have this weird way with cats. (You haven't heard the story of me convincing a wild mountain lion to not kill my brother and myself when we were fishing, Miz.) I'd be one of those people the cats would keep around simply because I'm useful, or they like me, or something like that.

What would you do if you were told that you had a week to learn a rather difficult piccolo solo for a concert? (Assume that you can play the piccolo, even if you really can't.)
Mock

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
I'm a quick aural learner, so I'd listen to the solo a bunch of times while reading the score, then practice each day and get it perfect in a week. In this case, practice literally makes perfect.

What would you do if the Grim Reaper showed up at your place crying?

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next