Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next
Revolushion

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Seeing as you didn't make a wish, it doesn't come true. Sad Instead, you get sucked into a black hole vortex that destroys the space-time continuum. I guess that's what happens when you don't make a wish...

I wish that I remembered what I was doing on this site...

Rev's Quest Thread! Come chat with me?

PM me 5 Random Words. Do it.
(Here's why.)

Currently questing:
Deity Axe; Deity Spear; Elegant Summer Lotus Set
SeizingSpades

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
You remembered that you only came back to revive your character, but had no silver!

I wish for endless amounts of chocolate that can't get me fat :P

I thought ahead Happy

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:33 pm Reply with quote        
Granted. You get buried alive under the mass.

I wish I had a hole in my basement that led to the Plane of Infinite Kittens.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
KaceyCat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 11:28 pm Reply with quote        
Granted. Unfortunately, once there, you get lost and can never escape, and subsequently, die from dehydration and fur inhalation.

I wish my cup of water wasn't leaking every time I try to drink from it.
Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:34 am Reply with quote        
Wish granted, but the leak is being plugged by something gooey and possibly toxic.

I wish, I wish, I owned a beta fish.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:13 am Reply with quote        
Granted. Your goldfish has a memory of 60 seconds as opposed to its former 3.

Oh...you said beta, not better...my mistake.

I wish I owned a Felinus, a Ferrerous, and an Ndengai as real life pets. Felinus is cute, Ferrerous is a dragon, and flying snakes are just awesome.

WEREWOLVES!
Radioactivity

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
GRANTED, but your pet dragon ate you and your other two pets. And now it's running loose killing people and burning down buildings.

I wish I wasn't so tired right now!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Wish granted! An IV from the sky descends upon you and delivers caffeine straight into your veins whenever you start to feel tired. Unfortunately, the heavenly IV is considered extremely strange and you lose friends.

XD

I wish I could compete on American Ninja Warrior!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
Granted. You lose dismally.

I wish people would only call my tail a LION tail, not a cow/bull/whatever!

WEREWOLVES!
f l o r i d a k i l o s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:20 pm Reply with quote        
Wish granted! Your tail is considered by the masses as a lion tail, but before you know it, poachers hunt you down for your exquisite tail and you are now dead and tail-less!

I wish the air conditioning in my house worked. Duh
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
Wish granted! Your air conditioning is now run by a tribe of dwarf Dwarves using ice pics and liquid nitrogen. Unfortunatly, the unsafe working conditions has been reported to their Union, and they tend to hold pickets during the warmest days of the year.

I wish I had more concentration for reading/writing.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
granted, but now youre forgetting to eat :C

i wish clothes would wash and fold themselves.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:33 am Reply with quote        
Granted, but now they have a nasty habit of doing so with the people still inside them.

I wish my crippling anxiety hadn't made me 'medical withdraw' from college on the evening after I moved into my dorm. (True story. I feel horrible. And useless. Especially since I was so hyped up about getting accepted to the school of my dreams. And everyone was so happy for me. And I had a total breakdown and almost begged my parents over the phone to take me home. It was awful. Still is, since it's only been a few days since that happened. I had to quit the facebook page for class of 2018 because it was too depressing and anxiety-causing to look at all the posts.)
Saygen40

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:40 am Reply with quote        
I'm so sorry, Kacey. Don't give up, though. Maybe start with something smaller first, like a community college for a couple years, then build yourself up from there. There's not just one path in life. You're journey is unique to you.

Wish granted. A male fairy named Earl appears at your side and spends the day sitting on your shoulder in support. Though kind and tough as nails, Earl likes to discuss relationship problems in detail - particularly at night when you're just beginning to fall asleep.

I wish I owned a paddle boat so I could go out onto a lake and relax in the sun.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Say~ I'm actually gearing up to go back in about a week and a half. I spent the past year at home getting stronger and while I'm not entirely sure if it worked, I do feel more prepared this year, since I know what check-in and moving into my room will be like. Speaking of moving into my room, I only just got my dorm assignment 2 days ago. >.< They're even more behind with all of that than they were last year.

Earl the fairy has got plenty to talk about then, considering I've never actually been in a relationship. XD

Granted, but the whole paddle contraption breaks while you're in the middle of the lake and you're stranded because the water's kinda gross and you might not want to go swimming...Plus the sun's starting to feel a bit hot by the time somebody else paddles out to rescue you.

I wish the power was back on in my house so I didn't have to sit in the middle of a McDonalds trying to charge my laptop and DS. (Last night sucked big time. I read through two of my library books, so I'm down to my last 1 1/2, which will only last me until early morning if I read at the same rate I did last night. All of my electronics died, it was too hot for me to fall asleep, so finally at around 3 am I passed out with a large wet towel draped over myself to try and keep cool. Hopefully it'll be back on today, but it's only been about 24 hours since they shut it off and they've got up to 3 days to turn it back on.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 98, 99, 100  Next