Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Laboratory
Goto page Previous  1, 2
kiroro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
------------>[font=Kristen ITC]Bashful&Wary[/font] xoxoxoxoxox [font=Curlz MT]A Hangout[/font]
xoxoxoxoxoxo [font=Comic Sans Ms]I dare you to be {y o u r s e l f} and [s]no one[/s] else.[/font] İHamxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo〜∽∾∿{[font=Kristen ITC]Creators & Mods.[/font] }∿∾∽〜
[--->Here we will have the list of all who made this Hangout possible, A.K.A. the Creators. This is where we tell you all a little about ourselves. ^^ This is also where we will list all that that will be helping in keeping this thread alive and in order.

Creators

[spoil][align=center]-kiroro-[/align]

Not sure if I really wanted to say this...but this is me, so, here you are:
Me, I'm shy.
I can't go up to anyone easily, be it at achool or not...it's even hard for me to go up to family members, 'specially if I haven't seen them for over a month. ^^;;

Even friends at school.
I have this tendency to not talk to people unless they talk to me first. I say:
"If they want to talk to me, then, they'll come talk to me," and wait... x:
I even failed Speech, and people said it was sooo easy. D'X
It twas not! D<

However, I did enjoy performing in Choir, in Cabaret, two years straight. I always stood in front of the line. ^^
I just have confidence issues. :/
Lets see...it's like...if I am confident and know exactly what I have to do, I'll do it...in front of anyone. ^^
I hate going into things unprepared, even if it's only to say hi to someone I already know. I feel like I'll end up messing up or something....

Ok, so, other things about me. ^^
I am the oldest of now four children, and we are all of mixed African Amrican and Samoan background, though we don't really look it. I am seventeen years old, and often forget, accidently claiming that I am sixteen, seeing as how I only recently turned seventeen. I am a Libra, born October second.
People like to say I am too nice and too quiet, and I like to say, "Yes, I know. v.v;"
However, do have a friend tha knows that when I have to be, I will switch my personality back to that little ghetto girl, grabbin' her vaseline and snatchin' off her earrings. >w>
I just don't like when my friends get hurt. v.v;;
I am originally from Oakland California, downtown...yea, that downtown... >w>
You have no idea how many people don't believe me. ^^
I am, quote on quote from actually several people, "The whitest black girl" they know............. Yea.... >w>;

So that's a little about me. ^^;

[align=center]Ritsuya[/align]
About Me
NAME : I. Ritsuya
NICKNAME: Ouji
BIRTH DATE : may 11
BLOOD TYPE : AB
HEIGHT : 167cm
WEIGHT: 50kg
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: gay
BORN IN: Japan / Nagano, Azumino
CURRENT LIVING PLACE: Belgium
DRINK : Water or Coca cola (cherry)
COLOR : Yellow, Green
PEOPLE : Naoki / Ruka / Miya /// Miyavi / Ryo / Toshiya / Kyo / Tarou-kun <3
SPECIALITY : Being very quiet and very loud at the same time, smiling, ..
HOBBY'S: Sailing, drawing, latte art, playing music (guitar, violin, piano), building model planes and tanks, going out and doing stuff with friends, concerts, cosplay, crossdressing, ..
OTHER INTERESTS: yaoi, manga, anime, travelling, music, boys, chocolate, coffee, latte art, candy, ice creams, laughing :D ahahaha, .. animals, .. etc.
MORE: I'm a friendly but shy person. I don't like haters so pls if you don't like me; ignore me. then I'm just not worth your attention. And you wouldn't be worth mine. so let us spare ourself from waisting prescious time. thank you. Other people are more then welcome in my life!
[/spoil]

Mods
Want to be a mod? Fill out a form. ^^
[spoil]
Code:
[color=lightseagreen][size=13]May I help? *Peaks in*[/size][/color]
[size=9][color=darkviolet]Username:[/color]
[color=orange]How often are you on?:[/color]
[color=darkviolet]Why should you be a mod?:[/color]
[color=orange]Will you help Roro?:[/color]
[color=darkviolet]Introduce yourself:[/color][/size]
[/spoil]
]

[font=Comic Sans Ms][align=right]Can we [[s]talk[/s]] for a minute? I just want to know your name.[/align][/font][align=center]_______________________________________________________
Intro&Rules~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/align]

Hey!Replying. >.o
kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:08 pm Reply with quote        
------------>Bashful & Wary === A Hangout

{Introduction & Rules}

[--->We all know that not everyone is lucky enough to have the ability to go up to any person, be it at school, home, or anywhere else, and start a conversation, ask a question, or become friends. To live in the mind of a shy person is hard, though not impossible.
This hangout is for all those bashful Midoreans out there (Also, for all those not so bashful Midoreans if they choose to come in and talk to us). Here, we will chat, that is correct, chat, hangout, be friends, and more, and also, see that we aren't the only shy people out there, because I have a few friends that actually believed they were the only ones with a shyness problem. Nah, there are way more of us than you think.
So please, come in, sit down, and be comfortable. We could all use a few new understanding friends.

The only rules here are:

1.) Follow all of Roli's rules and TOS.
2.) You are to be kind here.
3.) Respect one another.
4.) Listen to what the mods and ones in charge, tell you.
5.) To be considered a regular here, you must 1} be a member and 2} have posted in here for atleast three days straight and then after that, only once per week. Being a regular gives you special previleges, such as access to special contets. Send me a Pm if you believe you qualify as a regular.]

Code:
------------>[size=17][color=crimson]Bashful[/color] [i][color=seagreen]&[/color][/i] [color=darkviolet]Wary[/color][/size] === [size=17][color=black]A Hangout[/color] [/size]

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Introduction & Rules[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue][--->We all know that not everyone is lucky enough to have the ability to go up to any person, be it at school, home, or anywhere else, and start a conversation, ask a question, or become friends. To live in the mind of a shy person is hard, though not impossible.
This hangout is for all those bashful Midoreans out there (Also, for all those not so bashful Midoreans if they choose to come in and talk to us). Here, we will chat, that is correct, chat, hangout, be friends, and more, and also, see that we aren't the only shy people out there, because I have a few friends that actually believed they were the only ones with a shyness problem. Nah, there are way more of us than you think.
So please, come in, sit down, and be comfortable. We could all use a few new understanding friends.

The only rules here are:

1.) Follow all of Roli's rules and TOS.
2.) You are to be kind here.
3.) Respect one another.
4.) Listen to what the mods and ones in charge, tell you.
5.) To be considered a regular here, you must 1} be a member and 2} have posted in here for atleast three days straight and then after that, only once per week. Being a regular gives you special previleges, such as access to special contets. Send me a Pm if you believe you qualify as a regular.][/color][/b][/size]

[color=darkviolet]_______________________________________________________ [/color]
[size=7][color=crimson]Intro&Rules[/color] ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:00 pm Reply with quote        

{Creators & Mods}

[--->Here we will have the list of all who made this Hangout possible, A.K.A. the Creators. This is where we tell you all a little about ourselves. ^^ This is also where we will list all that that will be helping in keeping this thread alive and in order.]

Creators

-kiroro-

Not sure if I really wanted to say this...but this is me, so, here you are:
Me, I'm shy.
I can't go up to anyone easily, be it at school or not...it's even hard for me to go up to family members, 'specially if I haven't seen them for over a month. ^^;;

Even friends at school.
It twas not! D<

However, I did enjoy performing in Choir, in Cabaret, two years straight. I always stood in front of the line. ^^
Lets see...it's like...if I am confident and know exactly what I have to do, I'll do it...in front of anyone. ^^
I hate going into things unprepared, even if it's only to say hi to someone I already know. I feel like I'll end up messing up or something....

I am the oldest of now four children, and we are all of mixed African Amrican and Samoan background, though we don't really look it. I am seventeen years old, and often forget, accidently claiming that I am sixteen, seeing as how I only recently turned seventeen. I am a Libra, born October second.
People like to say I am too nice and too quiet, and I like to say, "Yes, I know. v.v;"
However, do have a friend tha knows that when I have to be, I will switch my personality back to that little ghetto girl, grabbin' her vaseline and snatchin' off her earrings. >w>
I am, quote on quote from actually several people, "The whitest black girl" they know............. Yea.... >w>;

So that's a little about me. ^^; .]

Mods
Soon to be decided.

Code:
------------>[size=17][color=crimson]Bashful[/color] [i][color=seagreen]&[/color][/i] [color=darkviolet]Wary[/color][/size] === [size=17][color=black]A Hangout[/color] [/size]

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Creators & Mods[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->Here we will have the list of all who made this Hangout possible, A.K.A. the Creators. This is where we tell you all a little about ourselves. ^^ This is also where we will list all that that will be helping in keeping this thread alive and in order.][/color][/b][/size]

[size=18]Creators[/size]

[size=16]-kiroro-[/size]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue]Not sure if I really wanted to say this...but this is me, so, here you are:
Me, I'm shy.
I can't go up to anyone easily, be it at school or not...it's even hard for me to go up to family members, 'specially if I haven't seen them for over a month. ^^;;

Even friends at school.
It twas not! D<

So that's a little about me. ^^; .][/color][/b][/size]

[size=18]Mods[/size]
[color=crimson] Soon to be decided.[/color]

[color=darkviolet]_______________________________________________________ [/color]
[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ [color=crimson]Creators&Mods[/color] ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:06 pm Reply with quote        

{Contests}

[--->As the subtitle states, this is where you, the fabulous people of Roliana who have come into this hangout and stuck around, get a chance at the gold and prizes through games and contests. Simple really, we come up with a certain contest, you enter, you win, you get a prize, nothing to it...or is there? You'll find out once we get one going. ^^ ]

[T]he Snug.
--Contests that won't be going anytime soon.

Page Peeks
--Page prizes=10s per every twelve pages to the last poster.

[T]he vanishing acts.
--Contests that won't be here for long.

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Contests[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->As the subtitle states, this is where you, the fabulous people of Roliana who have come into this hangout and stuck around, get a chance at the gold and prizes through games and contests. Simple really, we come up with a certain contest, you enter, you win, you get a prize, nothing to it...or is there? You'll find out once we get one going. ^^ ] [/color][/b][/size]

[color=crimson][size=10][T]he Snug. [/size][/color]
[size=9] [i]--Contests that won't be going anytime soon.[/i] [/size]

[color=darkviolet]◆[size=10]Page Peeks[/size][/color]
[color=black]--[size=9]Page prizes=10s per every twelve pages to the last poster.[/size][/color]

[color=crimson][size=10][T]he vanishing acts.[/size][/color]
[i][size=9]--Contests that won't be here for long.[/size] [/i]

[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ [color=crimson]Contests[/color] ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:15 pm Reply with quote        

{The Lists}

[--->Many hangouts have the whole, Black and White lists deal. You may say I did this to conform, I say, "Sure, why not?" I find it helpful. So, which list would you like to be put on, and can you give good reason as to why you should be on it?]

Sweet ones:

Sour ones:

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]The Lists[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->Many hangouts have the whole, Black and White lists deal. You may say I did this to conform, I say, "Sure, why not?" I find it helpful. So, which list would you like to be put on, and can you give good reason as to why you should be on it?] [/color][/b][/size]

[color=darkorchid][size=15][u]Sweet ones:[/u][/size][/color]

[color=crimson][size=15][u]Sour ones:[/u][/size][/color]

[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ [color=crimson]The Lists[/color] ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:19 pm Reply with quote        

{Links In & Out}

[---> Hehe,"you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours," is the subtitle, and is basicly what this post is about. If you're willing to, maybe we could link each other's threads? :3]

Links in:

Code:
[url=http://www.roliana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=146289&highlight=][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/1264v8l.jpg[/img][/url]

Links out:

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Links In & Out[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [---> Hehe,"you scratch our back, we'll scratch yours," is the subtitle, and is basicly what this post is about. If you're willing to, maybe we could link each other's threads? :3] [/color][/b][/size]

[size=15][color=darkorchid]Links in:[/color][/size]
[img]http://i49.tinypic.com/1264v8l.jpg[/img]
[code][url=http://www.roliana.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=146289&highlight=][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/1264v8l.jpg[/img][/url][/code]

[size=15][color=crimson]Links out:[/color][/size]

[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ [color=crimson]Links In & Out[/color] ~ Updates ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm Reply with quote        

{Updates}

[--->Just a place to keep members and everyone else up to date with what's going on with this hangout. ^^
Here we'll post past events and such, as well as future plans.]

July 22nd} Midorean Addition of B&W Is Up. Ooh.

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Updates[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->Just a place to keep members and everyone else up to date with what's going on with this hangout. ^^
Here we'll post past events and such, as well as future plans.] [/color][/b][/size]

[size=10][color=crimson]July 22nd}[/color] [color=darkviolet]Midorean Addition of B&W Is Up. Ooh.[/color]

[/size]

[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ [color=crimson]Updates[/color] ~ Additional Info. ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quote        

{Additional Info.}

[--->So, this is were additional informtion will go, that is, for Contests, Regulars, and all the extra tidbits that I didn't get to explaining too well. If you have more questions, you could always ask. ^^]

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Additional Info.[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->So, this is were additional informtion will go, that is, for Contests, Regulars, and all the extra tidbits that I didn't get to explaining too well. If you have more questions, you could always ask. ^^][/color][/b][/size]

[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ [color=crimson]Additional Info[/color] ~ Reservedx2[/size]

kiroro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:30 pm Reply with quote        

{Reserved}

[--->For Later Useage~<33]

Code:

[i][u]{[color=crimson]Reserved[/color]}[/u][/i]

[size=10][b][color=darkblue] [--->For Later Useage~<33][/color][/b][/size]
[size=7]Intro&Rules ~ Creators&Mods ~ Contests ~ The Lists ~ Links In & Out ~ Updates ~ Additional Info ~ [color=crimson]Reservedx2[/color][/size]