Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Music & Lyrics
VampireSoul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
Has anyone ever went on Youtube and listened to a soundtrack song translated into other languages?

My best friend and I did once a long time ago with Disney songs. It's awesome. These are two of my favorites:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0mzK75djtE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wm593_jVQU

It's the Lion King's 'Can You Feel the Love Tonight' and Lion King 2's 'Love will Find a Way'(I Will Always Follow My Heart) both in Finnish. I don't understand a word of it but it's so beautiful, and the literal translation of the lyrics are amazing.(they are provided on the video)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:28 pm Reply with quote        
It's one of my favorite things to do! XD I love going and looking them up... especially Spanish, Korean, Greek, and Hungarian! They generally sound really good in those languages!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:20 am Reply with quote        
What about songs by TaTu? Those are good in Russan and English! Happy
wolfiewheeee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:36 pm Reply with quote        
They are! XD That's odd... As I read that I was listening to a song by them and Rammstein O.O

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
(first of all sorry about this really late reply and possible bumping, I've been absent for a long time)

Some languages don't work out so well unfortunately, I once listened to 'We Are One' from The Lion King 2 in Japanese and I love Japanese I took a class in college and am about to start the second one Monday, but the words had too many syllables and did not flow with the music.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
I've got Good Charlotte - Predictable and Sixpence None The Richer - Kiss Me done in Japanese by the two bands. It's pretty cool, since it's actually them singing~
You might be able to find them if you check YouTube. Happy