Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 17

What is something you'd like
More Clothes
41%
 41%  [ 252 ]
Recolors of current items
3%
 3%  [ 20 ]
More Weapons
3%
 3%  [ 20 ]
More Magic Items
2%
 2%  [ 16 ]
New Layout
3%
 3%  [ 19 ]
More Quests (non-event related)
8%
 8%  [ 52 ]
Daily Chance
22%
 22%  [ 138 ]
Games(flash/other)
14%
 14%  [ 88 ]
Other (please specify in thread)
1%
 1%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 614

Kitsune-Chan

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
I kinda like a daily chance idea... Smile
Arikana

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Moar clothes, plzkthx.

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Ehcuag Emmef

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
I like the idea of a daily chance type thing, because it has the potential to motivate people to return to the site on a daily basis.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:40 pm Reply with quote        
I think there needs to be more hair. Especially male hair. Spikes, anime, stuff...

Sorry I haven't been here in ages, I should probably start a new quest too for other items.
Thanks to all past donations. You didn't give me that silver for nothing!
SakuraMinamino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:04 pm Reply with quote        
I would definitely like a daily chance. If that existed I'd definitely come back to the site more often--as it is I think this is my first time back since the day I joined lol. I do find the site interesting, though, and I'm intending to continue to post here. But I do know that I'd be more likely to do so if there was a benefit in coming back every day.

Events are good too, though, but I think you should send emails to your userbase when the events are going on. That way you don't miss them. I know I missed the last one xDD
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:58 pm Reply with quote        
We'll be tweeting about things, but I'll be sure to remember to send out emails.

If anyone wants to follow Midorea on twitter, the link is here.

The thing about daily chance is that Midorea has no goldsinks and it would take a developer to code it.

IV Real

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
I voted Games, but almost chose clothes.
I make flash games, so I may be a bit biased on that XD (or attempt to make flash games)
Sonic290

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:03 am Reply with quote        
We need more clothes.
Shizukesa

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:28 am Reply with quote        
I vote clothes, daily chance and quests in that order according to what I think is most important to me. Hope it helps.

Matt the Merciless

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 pm Reply with quote        
More clothes is going to happen over time anyway.
I say Daily Chance.
Saying "you win a prize every day!" is a great way to keep people coming back.
Even if it's something small.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:57 pm Reply with quote        
I voted clothes simply because more articles aimed at male users would be really nice. I'd also really like to see more male-styled hair, some body modifications, and the daily chance.

Skylark

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
I didn't vote 'other' but what I'd really love to see is all the ? icons replaced with actual pictures. It'd really go far in making the site seem more complete in my eyes.
ecco

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
i totally agree x.x

Arthil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quote        
I would like to see more robes and cloaks that cover full body. I really like the dresses and the like, but more layered robes and wizardry staves will really sell me onto staying here. xD I know that sounds kinda bad, but it would be pretty sweet if there was like a decent robe that looked like it was from the medieval times and a staff carved out of a branch fit with a crystal. And maybe a headband where it's just a thin strip of metal with a jewel sitting happily on your forehead (or anja, the third eye, because whenever you put something there your psychic stimulation is activated, so spells are easier to cast and somewhat more effective than normal).

Sorry for the babbling! But you asked what I wanted to see more of.
Merr

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'd love to see commons. >>
I was making an avatar on the MAD, and... ALL the items I saw that were worth wearing on an avatar were rares.
Instead of being pleasantly surprised that one of the items on my 'dream avatar' was a rare, I was horrified that only two of them were commons. ._. Midorea's age in time really shows when you look at how many rares there are, but relative to that there are next to no items a new user can easily obrtain.

I don't care what kind of commons they are, as long as they're commons. Dx
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next