Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Poll Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Poll 17

What is something you'd like
More Clothes
41%
 41%  [ 252 ]
Recolors of current items
3%
 3%  [ 20 ]
More Weapons
3%
 3%  [ 20 ]
More Magic Items
2%
 2%  [ 16 ]
New Layout
3%
 3%  [ 19 ]
More Quests (non-event related)
8%
 8%  [ 52 ]
Daily Chance
22%
 22%  [ 138 ]
Games(flash/other)
14%
 14%  [ 88 ]
Other (please specify in thread)
1%
 1%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 614

Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 pm Reply with quote        
What would you like to see more of? What would you like to see added? What would you like to see worked on?
If you choose "other", please specify what you'd like in this thread.

Thanks.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:26 pm Reply with quote        
Besides the shop updates that are coming (and other avatar item related stuff), I'd love some quest stuff for us lurkers/bored-cause-no-one-else-is-on-at-the-moment, to focus on. ^^;;
Yeah, theres the battle we could do, but this would give us more options. :3
It'd also help add more info and history about Midorea, if the quest revolve around the NPCs or tribes and such. :D

Heres a list of what, in order of first preferred, I'd like to see on Midorea. ^^
1. Shop updates. (But thats really what I'm looking forward to see soon ^^;; )
2. Quests like above.
3. Other: I'd actually like to see us getting images for the
items that don't have images yet, and/or getting avatar wearing versions of the weapons we haven't got to yet.
4. anything else. ^^;;

Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:22 pm Reply with quote        
Quest items would be fun!!
Like...if you kill one of the Boss like monsters (you know the ones I'm referring to Cat...) and they dropped a quest item to turn in to start a lil quest...that would be fun..

Think...WoW..or RO but smaller!

I also voted on Recoloring items. Some of the items are amazing but their colors don't match other items in their respected set or just anything in general.

Commons are always a plus too...magical RPG like clothes would be awesome, like mage robes, warrior armor and what not.

Stronger weapons would be nice...something scaling up to lvl 20 since the best require lvl 10 atm. It might encourage players to try working on their characters rather then deleting them once they reach a certain lvl where the monsters become annoying. Currently only a hand full of members have toon's past lvl 15 and barely a few past 20. This is probably because even with a high str rating and the best weapon (Currently the weapon from the christmas event with power 13 rating) can only deal damage in the 20-30 range.

Monsters become too difficult to defeat after lvl 20 so stronger weapons would be great.

ALTHOUGH, I would say stronger healing potions would be more helpful against the higher HP possessing beasts that prow the battle system. Even with HP in the mid 200's isn't enough to last against certain foes (Some having over 1000 HP). So a higher healing potion would be great too!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:48 am Reply with quote        
I voted for quests. I just think Midorea needs something to keep users interested in the site even if the forums are running slow, and quests are probably the easiest things to do. I mean, the other thing would probably be games, but since we have the battle system, it would be nice to use it. And games can get annoying... >_> Plus, the quests would be a nice way to tell Midorea's story and give more info about the tribes and all.

And then, if you add more stuff to the battle system, I guess it would only be fair to add some more weapons, spells and potions, so that users are actually able to do the quests even if they have to fight harder monster.

Anyway, more clothes and recolored ones are always welcome. As for the layout, I'm guessing we won't keep the wintry one all year long, and the past one (not the Halloween one, the other before that), was fine. Though, in the long run, you might want to make it more like the index page art (or whatever you call the thing that shows up when you type Midorea.com). You know, a bit more round and transparent, and fantasy-ish looking.
<- not good at explaining things >.<

And I don't see a point in "daily chance" and the like. I mean, sure it keeps people coming to your site once a day, but if there's nothing else to keep them here, they will just log on, get their daily reward and log off. It might be nice when we get more active users and more interesting things to do, but for now I think it's useless.

Lunar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
I'm mainly interested in more items and (OTHER) Hairstyles/Body mod's.

I'd also like to see a quest system though Smile

On the games front.. to be honest I'd rather not play snake, or tetris for hours on end, I find that really dull.
Perhaps some kind of magical Slots machine, or story-related Poker, or something. Think Fable II but not so complicated.

((Off topic.. Still no word about the event contests? D; ))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
I was going to ask that too...

Its been almost a month and no word on the contests...I think its been long enough. :/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 pm Reply with quote        
I know some of us staff have been busy, but we are currently working on the contests. ^^

Vidd187

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:27 pm Reply with quote        
I would like to see more Quests I like doing them

I also think that "explore" should house them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, I like the idea of more non-event-related quests.

Next to that more clothes are always welcome, ah love them all. And Daily Chance sounds most intriguing. :3

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
IgyoHime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:20 pm Reply with quote        
More clothes is always awesome! Smile
laniparis

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am Reply with quote        
In all honesty... all of the above, but I can wait, I prefer waiting for perfection then receive mediocrity quickly, and I already know that you guys will do an ace job

I was Goosed
Akiou

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
Clothes, but most importantly, shoes!!!
17th

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:47 am Reply with quote        
I voted for clothes, and yeah, definitely shoes!

I need a siggie xD
Overlord Branny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:33 am Reply with quote        
AMG!
I forgot about shoes!
We need more...we have like...none.. xD

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:39 am Reply with quote        
XD
I also noticed we don't seem to have ANY skirts in the shops...unless I'm blind. But even so, some more of different lengths and styles would be great. xD

I need a siggie xD
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next