Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
Name:Kaden Mercer
Race: Vampire (base is Human)
Hair Color and Length: black faux hawk, short cut on the sides and longer on the top
Eye Color: greenish blue
Clothing: Grey wife beater and black baggy cargoes underneath his cargoes he has a knife holster attached to his calf
Weapons: A 12 inch knife with ornate patterns on the blade and a black handle wrapped in black leather for better grip
Personality: Kaden looks out for the good of himself, putting his own needs before others. He doesn't like to follow orders, but he also doesn't give orders very often. He is a quick thinker, who can be sarcastic and cold. He always has a contemplative look in his eyes and usually walks with his hands shoved in his pockets. He can sometimes have a rather cocky attitude and rarely shows the true anger he holds deep inside himself.
Job: N/A
History: When Kaden was young his father split up with his mother when his father learned he was tainted and wanted to learn to control it and become a half-taint. His mother remarried, sure that her husband hadn't made it through the process. Years later, they receive a letter from his birth father, telling them how he controlled himself and was a successful half-taint. Kaden, his mother, and step-father went on a trip to meet with his father. His step-father was not informed that his father was half-taint and when he met his father he went ballistic with rage and killed him. The Mother didn't take it well and left the step-father refusing contact, and hungry for revenge and power Kaden went and got himself turned into a vampire. It wasn't until after he became a vampire that he found out his step-father was a paladin and Kaden didn't have enough power being a vampire to exact his revenge. He hopes to find new abilities in the underground that can help him defeat his stepfather.
Magical abilities: Racial vampire abilities, nothing more and he is a young vampire so they are not as powerful
Played by: Lexi Luthor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I went ahead and started it and Sly you are still welcome I just put full to hold your spot so no one else to apply.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:41 am Reply with quote        
I asked my friend to make me some OC art of Kaden <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. I'm attempting to write up an intro post for Jenna. Hopefully it'll be done and awesome before they day's end. Otherwise... blargh.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 am Reply with quote        
I am seeing a most wonderful friendship blooming between Kaden and Brother Andrew.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am Reply with quote        
I'm seeing the most wonderful friendship blooming between Brother Andrew and everybody in the entire rp...ever.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 am Reply with quote        
Lol we shall see if anything starts for sure I shall have to find that dice roller thing Ayreae uses for the MGRP and such lol.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 am Reply with quote        
Or we could each make up character sheets for ourselves, and roll d20's.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:03 am Reply with quote        
Or that either way it goes we shall see.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 am Reply with quote        
Hahaha Yeah Kaden and Brother Andrew will be best buds XDD

~(o.o)~ This is surely going to be interesting!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:08 pm Reply with quote        
Guysguysguys! I did a thing!

http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j406/Svy_and_Vys/2012-07-12_23-39-58_681.jpg

Kinslayer6788

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:44 am Reply with quote        
So I think I am going to be joining you guys. Im am a male who enjoys reading and tickling my girlfriend whp just happens to be in this RP. I like long walks in the park and killing everyone with my kickass katars. Thanks forallowing me to join. Smile
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:11 am Reply with quote        
Hi everyone starting at an hour from now until either friday afternoon or saturday afternoon I wont be able to get on to post. But I can post now, but after that I'm going to be busy and without a computer.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
Ok So I just realized that Kira is the only girl thus far and it's kindave weird.

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:23 pm Reply with quote        
hehe, you just noticed that?

Also...I really need to think of a reason for Vicaun to actually join you guys...he's far too self-serving to risk his skin.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next