Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:25 am Reply with quote        
Name: Brother Andrew
Race: Human
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown and shaved
Eye Color: Brown
Clothing: Like the rest of his order, Brother Andrew prefers simple clothing consisting of a brown work shirt and black pants and black boots. Under the work shirt is light armor. Around his neck is a wooden talisman with the symbol of Saint Hubert.
Weapons: He carries his hunting knife blessed by the fathers of the order, making it amazingly effective against demons, and strapped to his back is a laser crossbow.
Personality: Andrew is a serious and dutiful young man. The monks never gave him the time for games or much fun as he spent all his time training. To him the world is a proving ground where he must make his stand. He follows orders dutifully from his highers-up. If he pledges his loyalty to a person, they know that they have a companion until the end. Unfortunately, his sense of humor is... lacking severely.
Job: Demon Hunter
History: Andrew does not remember who his parents are, as they were slain by demons when he was still a baby. He, however, was saved by the Order of St. Hubert, a sect of monks who specialize in hunting down demons and tainted ones who accept their other side too willingly. For twenty three years he lived and trained as a brother of the order, preparing for the moment he would be called to action. He is now finishing up his training with two years outside of the monastery to make his own name as a demon hunter before he returns to become the mentor as opposed to the student.
Magical Abilities: He has a few pieces of white magic, including spells for repelling evil and healing wounds. While the order does have divine magical power, it is never used for much other than those two things.
Played by: Keylaleigh

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Fantastic...someone who is very willing to kill tainted ones. This'll be fun.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:20 pm Reply with quote        
Oh yes, it will.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:24 pm Reply with quote        
Ok I will add you and Mal's characters to the character sections tonight maybe. I might be hanging with a friend not sure.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, now that I can get back on the internet, I can finally see if my character needs tweaking. She should be up some time later today.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Ok just waiting on The other couple of players and we can get this started and such.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
I'll be glad to play Brother Andrew, as I made him for an RP that died before it started...

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:05 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I thought I recognized him.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
He was going to be for Demon Gates...

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. I did a bit of tweaking and here she is.

Name: Jenna Mullen
Race: Vampire
Hair Color and Length: Dark brown and straight. It falls just past her shoulders and is usually kept in a low but tidy ponytail.
Eye Color: Hazel
Clothing: All of Jenna's clothing are black, with the exception of the Mullen family crest emblazoned on her armor, over her heart. She wears a modified exterminator mesh GT with a thickened trauma plate hidden under a heavy leather duster. She is a fan of fedoras, and is periodically seen wearing one. Her civvies are made up of cargo pants and long sleeved shirts. Her steel toed boots are meant for stomping, hiding knives, and holding a personalized flask that is usually filled with blood.
Weapons: Lazer enhanced claw bracers made from inconel 625. Jenna also possesses a number of lazer enhanced throwing knives. And a silenced desert eagle, just for good measure.
Personality: Jenna is quiet, and tries to have as little to do with other people as she can. She's usually polite with people who chose to interact with her in the same fashion. She doesn't like getting too attached to someone she might need to kill to protect herself, or watch die of old age, or worse, feed off of. She's willing to attempt to get along with other races, as long as they don't make assumptions because of what she is. Jenna holds no grudge or malice for half-taints, as they, like she, had no choice in becoming what they are.
Job: Mercenary (Fighter/ Assassin)
History: Jenna never knew the name of the vampire who turned her. She's not even sure of the exact date it happened. Everything she knew about that time was told to her by people who had been present when it happened. Her own memories of that time are fragmented, like a nightmare that fades away with the morning light. She does know that she used to be human, and that she was 25 when she joined the ranks of the undead. She tried denying her new life style to the point of nearly starving to death. By that time, she under the guidance of a friend of hers, she worked out a deal with the local hospital. As long as she didn't go around feeding indiscriminately like some other vampires, she could purchase any excess blood from their stores. Of course, there isn't much at any given time. But it was better than starving.
To make up for the irregular intervals of blood surplus, Jenna became a mercenary. She doesn't like what she does for a living, but she figures it's better than feeding on innocent people. To be sure of this, she only takes contracts on individuals that have a less than desirable reputation.
Magical abilities: Outside of some racial vampire abilities. (Enhanced healing, strength, endurance, and low light vision) Jenna has become a decent Shadowmancer and has some skill with water elemental abilities. In incredibly rare occasions, Jenna will use her ability to command blood. Just because she's a vampire doesn't mean she needs to act like a monster.
Played by:Tsemara

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:34 pm Reply with quote        
so... are we about ready to get started on this?

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:38 pm Reply with quote        
I was waiting on Sly and Maeve but seeing as they haven't posted their profiles yet I might get it started tomorrow evening.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote        
YAAAAAAAY!

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:03 am Reply with quote        
I'm sorry guys! I meant to post up a profile earlier, but I kind of got distracted with things...and I suck. Duh I will post it after I get off work tomorrow (today) though...promise. Sweat
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 am Reply with quote        
Sorry, I was away from the computer yesterday...
Here's my profile Happy

Quote:
Name: Zuvri "Greyskin" U'kilshor 
Race: Half-Elf / Half-Drow 
Hair Color and Length: White hair going down to his waist, usually kept braided at the back of his head, though he keeps some bangs on his front. 
Eye Color: Indigo eyes (or dark blue-ish purple eyes if you prefer)
Clothing: Usually a black shirt and pants with a black leather belt and some protections (shoulder pads, vest, gauntlets, knee pads, boots). He prefers clothes that allow movements, so nothing too stretched, too large or too rigid. He also wears some small accessories (silver chain and earring on the left ear). 
Weapons: Two scimitars that he carries at his waist (both on the left side) and a couple of small throwing knives with explosive charges attached to them, tied to a belt and hidden under his vest until he needs to use them. His scimitars possess a laser enhancement that make them glow of a faint blue color and make them cut better. It can be turned off if wanted. 
Personality: Reserved; cautious; somewhat of a loner; doesn't like being in a crowd and around drows; a bit impulsive at time; would love to live a simple life, but doubt it will happen one day. 
Job: Mercenary (fighter/mage)
History: Zuvri was the illegitimate child of an elven slave mother and a wealthy drow father. Like the other slaves' kids, he was separated from his mother at a young age and placed under the care of teacher, who taught him how to fight so he could become a useful soldier for his family. When he reached adulthood, he was sent on a mission to protect one of his half-brothers during a travel to a nearby city. Unfortunately, they got trapped in an ambush. The other bodyguards and his half-brother perished. Zuvri was still young and inexperienced at that time, and he only survived because he hid well. Once the fight was over, he thought about returning to his hometown, but quickly decided that it wasn't a good idea. Instead, he decided to travel on his own, renting his services as mercenary. Rumors say that his father's clan has placed a bounty on his head, because they believe he is the responsible of their heir's death. 
Note: Zuvri's skin is of a grey-ish color, due to the mix of elven and drow blood. That's why he got the nickname "Greyskin". Although he doesn't like it a lot, he often use it instead of his father's last name, U'kilshor, since he doesn't like being reminded of his link to the drow family.
Played by: Maeve

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next