Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Look a poll
Good idea
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Bad idea
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
OK I haven't made or created an rpg in a long time. I did about five years ago but it kind ave bombed cause I lost my muse for the story. Anyway I was wondering if I started a futuristic vampire type RP would anyone be interested I still have some tweaking to do to my story line idea, but once I get it started would anyone be willing to join it? I may not start it for another couple weeks and it will probably be slow due to the fact that I will be starting night classes soon which occur right after work so my time would become even more limited but if I did start the story I would try my best to keep it rolling along.

Tsemara

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:05 pm Reply with quote        
As long as your vampires don't sparkle like a bunch of fairies, and act like foppish douchbags, I'd be willing to consider becoming a part of your roleplay. I haven't done a role play with a vampire sub-plot in a long time.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't done a vampire role-play in like... forever? Yeah, I think it's about right. And I'm always looking for some interesting role-plays to join Happy

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm Reply with quote        
LOL I haven't even read much less watched the Twilight series so sorry for those that like that crap but none of that here. My vampires are more based around the Anne Rice or Underworld vampires than anything twilightish at all. I still have some working of the plot and actual story as to how the world came to be how it is but I should have it up soon.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:43 pm Reply with quote        
Woot getting it started now if anyone is interested,

Tsemara

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:51 pm Reply with quote        
Yay! A new roleplay!! And it sounds interesting.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
It's a very refine version of an to I did back when I was 19 and wasn't very good at rping at all I'm still not to much better since I'm out of the to loop might take a while to progress how it shoul and it will probably progress slowly since I have work an soon school thrown on top of takings care of my little one so I hope it good

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:10 am Reply with quote        
Bah, since the forums here are usually pretty slow, I guess it's better if your story doesn't go too fast, so that new people can still join and understand what's happening, and people that have a life can come back and not feel left out if they get too busy sometime.

I just look at the setting and it seems really interesting. We really need a nice fantasy-ish role-play Happy

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
I just added a couple things to the intro. Also about to post my own profile eventually and then I think I will open it for everyone else to post there profiles that want to join in and get it underway. at least for a short while since I start school next Monday.

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:01 am Reply with quote        
Ok I guess this can get started finally I have spring break next week so a weeks worth of posting yay

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:09 pm Reply with quote        
This sounds pretty awesome, and I want in! Before I submit my character, though, what is your world's standing on magic? It's a large part of my potential character's story, and I want to make sure it's alright.
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 pm Reply with quote        
Yay!
I'm probably going to work for the rest of the week, and maybe a couple days next week, but whenever I get time I'll try to join ^^

KoyiTar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:16 pm Reply with quote        
Keylaleigh wrote:
This sounds pretty awesome, and I want in! Before I submit my character, though, what is your world's standing on magic? It's a large part of my potential character's story, and I want to make sure it's alright.

Magic is allowable in moderation magic isn't a largely used practice anymore though many people still call technological advances magic those that are old which most everyone is centuries old so yes magic is fine.

Keylaleigh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
Wonderful! I'll send you my character profile for approval.
KoyiTar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Ok get at least one more person and I will get it started. Bear with me though been a while since I have rped so I am rusty and it will start off pretty slowly.