Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Market Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for the trade!

You mentioned the Long Nights Cape, and possibly the Staugrim Heart and lotus flowers that you don't have.

Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
I searched through your quest thread, and I have some extra Candied Spaulders and Candied Sword, would you be interested in either for the Masque? c:
(I'll throw in a couple of the Mystery box items if you'd like, I have soo many xD)

I'm just going to re-quote what I said earlier, but I don't know if you've already gotten these items by now xD
I might have some other items if so.

::Shop::
Lilykin

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Ecco, I'm eyeballing the Spirng Days Cape and the Di-Qiu Draconem Armor. I have a Pheonix Sword to trade if you are interested.

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Love potion, Mizu Gala, Obuki Masque

I am interested in those three things c:

The link to my invo is in my last post on the other page if you wanna search through for extras of anything I have that you may want ^^

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
How do you do that Lexi? Link your invo I mean.

killerkitty

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
Lilykin, first you go to Character, then User Control Panel, and uncheck Hide inventory from others. Then you find your user number, which you can find by clicking your name and looking at the web bar, at the end it says u= your number. You add that number to http://midorea.com/adr_character_inventory.php?u= [your number here], that way anyone can go to your invo. c:

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:41 pm Reply with quote        
killerkitty wrote:
Thanks for the trade!

You mentioned the Long Nights Cape, and possibly the Staugrim Heart and lotus flowers that you don't have.

I'm still interested in the Long Nights Cape and the Staugrim Heart, then ^_^ (cora was kind enough to gift me the 2 flowers i was missing, so i'm good for those now!) which item was it you were still asking after? (was it the obuki masque? i forget ;3; )

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:42 pm Reply with quote        
Angelic.Demon wrote:
Angelic.Demon wrote:
I searched through your quest thread, and I have some extra Candied Spaulders and Candied Sword, would you be interested in either for the Masque? c:
(I'll throw in a couple of the Mystery box items if you'd like, I have soo many xD)

I'm just going to re-quote what I said earlier, but I don't know if you've already gotten these items by now xD
I might have some other items if so.

sorry i didn't get back to you properly before!
I do have a full set of those Candied items now, yea. sorry! I'm also good for mystery box items except the current ones, which i'm just gonna hope to find for myself in the boxes for now XD

it seems like the masque is also a popular one, haha. so let me know if there is anything else you want to offer instead!

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:45 pm Reply with quote        
Lilykin wrote:
Hey Ecco, I'm eyeballing the Spirng Days Cape and the Di-Qiu Draconem Armor. I have a Pheonix Sword to trade if you are interested.

Certainly! I would do a straight swap for either one of those, if that works for you? (if so, send a trade request to Luwana and just pick which one of those you want Smile )

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
Love potion, Mizu Gala, Obuki Masque

I am interested in those three things c:

The link to my invo is in my last post on the other page if you wanna search through for extras of anything I have that you may want ^^

since you say extras i'm assuming im only looking for things you have at least 2 of (that would be logical... right? just checking cos i feel like my brains fried atm!)

the only thing you have a double of that i'm really interested in is the Crescent Moon Goody Bag, but i'm afraid i wouldnt trade that for any of the items you're asking about :S if there's anything else you would trade though, do let me know.

also can i ask, where does the zuntai headdress by chu come from? XD and also the heart pin? neither of them are on the OMPG, haha

lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:59 pm Reply with quote        
They are both pretty new, The one headdress was only available for about 4 days, it was an april fools joke. And the heart pin was a special item that you got if you donated during Chu and Epos livestream about a month or two ago.

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
killerkitty wrote:
Lilykin, first you go to Character, then User Control Panel, and uncheck Hide inventory from others. Then you find your user number, which you can find by clicking your name and looking at the web bar, at the end it says u= your number. You add that number to http://midorea.com/adr_character_inventory.php?u= [your number here], that way anyone can go to your invo. c:

OMYGOSH I must have looked at that a dozen times and never saw it lol. Thankyou!

ecco wrote:
Certainly! I would do a straight swap for either one of those, if that works for you? (if so, send a trade request to Luwana and just pick which one of those you want Smile )

Ahh I want both hrrm.... I'd be willing to part with a Lower Deity Parasol too. Sound good?

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
Lilykin wrote:

ecco wrote:

Ahh I want both hrrm.... I'd be willing to part with a Lower Deity Parasol too. Sound good?

so we have
your Phoenix Sword for my Di-Qiu Draconem Armour
your Lower Deity Parasol for my Spring Days Cape

right? Smile and sure thing if thats the case! just send a trade request to Luwana ^_^

Freshie

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:49 pm Reply with quote        
Making my mark on ecco's thread cause I have nothing else to do. xD

ecco

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quote        
*purrs because Freshie is here* helloooo~ ^w^

Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32, 33  Next