Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Battlegrounds
Helen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:20 pm Reply with quote        
Curiosity begs; There is a PVP option here. Whether or not it works I haven't tested, but I did notice that I didn't see much talk about PVPing in the forums...does anyone actually PVP here? Are there any special features about it or items you can win, etc? ;o

I imagine it's probably courtesy to request instead of just attacking, so if there's anyone interested I'm currently level 5 and willing to try it. xD

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
I don't think a lot of people use the PvP features, really. And I don't think it gives anything, since it could easily be abused. I haven't tried it in a while though, so I might be wrong.

Gah, I need to repair my weapons before I can do anything. I mean, a volleyball is good enough for fighting small lizards, but I doubt it would be much use in a PvP fight. <.<

Helen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
I figured as much. xD Doesn't seem like there would be a lot of PVP action, lots of places either tend to do it tons or not at all, at least from my MMO experiences.

I bought the Tenro. xD;; The 2k hurt and the repair isn't fun, but I do love onehitting little things. >3 I bet the 5s price on the volleyball is nice though, I considered buying it before deciding just to go for the big hits. How hard does it hit, actually? o3o

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
I think it would be more popular if it gives something, but then it could be abused and all, which wouldn't be fun... Maybe if there was just some sort of arena where we could fight each other though... For fun... <.<

Volleyball gives 1, plus whatever strength bonus you have. I'm currently doing 8 with it I think... But the tenro is better ^^

Helen

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:31 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, true. x3 I'm sure we could even set up user-held tournaments and provide prizes ourselves, though. Though we'd have to have rules to keep it from being abused and monopolized. ;o

Ah, that's nice for a little 5s item. x3 Tenro is great, but man the price. I battled my butt off for it, wish I had tried the volleyballs. My main reason for getting away from the newbie weapons was just that I was too lazy to earn copper, I think I went overboard though. xD

And nice neon avatar, you going for the Rave contest?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:58 am Reply with quote        
Seems like a good idea. I'd really love to see a tournament like that in one of the future events, but maybe we could make a small user-run tournament first, just to see if other people are interested.

I got used to using less expensive weapons when I joined last year and we had to fight monsters for the winter event. Fighting with an icicle is really really lame... And then I got some nice scythes from the event and fought with them, which was much better. I bought a tenro recently because I didn't feel like repairing my old weapons and needed a non-elemental weapon. And the tenro looks nice on my avatar ^^

Thanks! Don't think I'll enter, but I wanted something to fit with the theme ^^