Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2009
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. I BE LATE! O.O (Vacation Sucks >.<)
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:44 pm Reply with quote        
Hello everyone! I just spent the past week in Punta Cana, which is in the Dominican Republic, hence the disappearance. In case you haven't noticed, I don't really like vacations. I fail to see the point of holing up somewhere for a week, especially when I have no internet access.

I am not a sociable person, I will not go off and find people to hang out with. I do not want to go swimming everyday, I have no interest in tanning or looking for attractive guys at the beach. Sure, its fun for a day or two, but a whole week? And missing Christmas? Not what i call an enjoyable experience.

I like the cold, I like the snow, I like being able to see my friends everyday, and I like being able to celebrate Christmas properly. Not to mention missing out on all the events online, especially here on Midorea.

I'm 16, I'm more mature then most 16-year-olds (I often get mistaken for someone in their early twenties, I've had attendants offer me alcohol and show surprise when my mom told them I was too young) I can handle a week alone at home and I wouldn't do anything stupid (unless I was sure I could cover it up) Is a little peace too much to ask for for winter vacation?!

Bah.

/end rant

Anyways, how has everyone else been? Did you go anywhere, planning on going anywhere? Love the snow, hate it?

On a random note, I may be giving out random art freebies. Don't expect them , but don't be completely surprised if you get one. No actual orders though, I still have a hill of homework to tunnel through >.<

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:48 pm Reply with quote        
We could blast the homework hill away. I still have cannons. Happy

I know how you feel about vacations though. They're okay if you actually want to go, but it doesn't sound like you wanted to at all.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:04 pm Reply with quote        
The homework's not that bad, some of its actually fun ^^.

But you're right, I really didn't want to go. Its good to be back though, my friend has stirred up some drama while I've been gone that she needs my support for, and I'm going to a party tomorrow so I'll get to see everyone soon.

The only downside is unpacking the luggage today >.<.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 pm Reply with quote        
Oh luggage. I lost my shoes for 3 months once because I forgot to unpack them. ^^'

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
I've never lost anything that way ( I'm pro like that :P). Its putting everything away that annoys me, and dragging the dratted thing out of the car and into the house :/

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
I've been on a couple vacations. And I'm sorry(?), proud(?) I'm not really sure what it is I'm supposed to put here, but I'm not a big fan of vacations either. Okay, not true. There have been some that I've enjoyed. But I hate packing a ton of clothes when I'm only going to wear one maybe two outfits. I dislike airports, and their crazy go nuts way of making you late even though you come two hours before your flight. I really don't understand why people keep giving me the camera when they know I would rarely use it. I loathe not having internet. Ture, I can live without it, but I'd rather not do so. But the thing I hate the most is not being able to do things with everyone because I'm too bloody poor to afford it. The choir I'm in is planning to go to Ireland and Scotland in a year and a half. And there's no way I'm going to be able to afford it. I'm too far in debt (Fifty thousand American dollars to be precise) to be able to raise up that kind of money.

*Ahem* Anyhoo. As for snow. It's nice to look at. However, I'd rather not have to live in it again. I spent half a year burried in snow that was almost as high as I am tall, and was still expected to drive to work everyday.

Malverne wrote:
Hang on...you went to attack a coyote...with a KATANA?! Dude, that's so badass.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Heh, I like snow in moderation, and not having to drive probably greatly influences my opinion of the stuff.

i have outfit problems as well, I try taking the minimal amount of clothes necessary and some unnecessary clothes I just like wearing but normally can't this time of the year. i do like cameras though, as long as I'm behind it for the most part :P.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:19 am Reply with quote        
I love my vacation!
only thing is two weeks later I have gigantic tests weeks O.O

so I need to studdy aswell T.T its not going to work -.-
finaly since years we have snow! I missed snow o.o and I love it XD

made a whole bunch of snowmans...
and I love taking photos when it snows, or has snown O.o

everything looks really nice =^^=

and I also love to hang up foods for burdies XD like really close to the window, so I can re-draw them =^^=
ontly thing is we have a squirl too -.-
it is mean XD he wont keep still XD

But I had a meh xmas. my dad hasnt been well at all -.- so it was a mixed feeling sitting at the table o.o
Kasumi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quote        
I would change places with you. It's 30 degrees fahrenheit here and I love going to the beach.
Raezarin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:18 am Reply with quote        
My toes are cold! Bouncy Heart God, i miss that feeling...

I also have exams after the break, not to mention 2 projects and an ISP (independent study project) presentation, so I should probably do some work this week (i tried bringing some stuff to the beach but it just didn't work out, my attention span can't take having to focus on essays when surrounded by water and sand).

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:09 am Reply with quote        
I drew myself Smile

I like this style, its fun and it looks nice.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Apparently, I'm being shanghaied into going to Santa Rosa with my siblings. It's not that I don't enjoy their company, but I'm really not looking forward to driving for five hours, spending one day of hanging out with them, and then having to turn around and come back home so that I'm not late or too tired to go to work. It would be nice if people gave me time to make a decision instead of just assuming I'm not doing anything and make plans for me.

And they want to use my car. While that's usually not a problem, I've just been given a notice that the car registration is suspended. It is now illegal to drive my car because it took forever for the insurance guys to send the information I needed to drive the bloody thing. And it took so long to get the insurance because I have no money to spend on it. I bloody hate being poor.

Malverne wrote:
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:22 pm Reply with quote        
Raezarin ::
Catghost wrote:
10. All pictures posted in the forum must be 600x600 pixels or less.

You should probably link your picture... that's a better idea. xD;;
Besides that, that picture looks really really nice! I really liked the way you coloured it. x3
What program did you use? o wo

Tsemara ::
.... Duh
That SUCKS. DX
So now you need to get insurance for your car? You can't go on the trip then if you don't have it... D:
When are you and your siblings planning to leave?
And why can't they use somone else's car? > .>

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
Tsemara

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
No, now I have insurance. But I'm in super debt. So paying it off is going to be a bugger. And of all the large vehicles, mine is the most gas efficient. And they're leaving this evening.

Malverne wrote:
Miyani-chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, okay... that's good and bad at the same time... > . <
Oh, I understand now...
Did you guys pack already? All set to go? O:

hey mang.
I'm Christian! I'm loving it bbycakes.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next